January Jellybeans 2013!...

Im convinced im having a boy this time around.
I was introduced to the Chinese Gender Predictor (the one where you enter your info and they generate the results for you) with my first child and it said girl and i had a daughter. My friends and family hav also done it and it was right for them also!!!!! Its crazy cool in my opinion and this time around it says boy so im pretty sure on it, i guess we will see if its right near the end August!!!!

I tried the Chinese gender predictor on thebump.com and it said boy and the Chinese gender predictor on countdowntopregnancy.com said girl which is funny because I've been telling OH since I got my first BFP that it's twins, one boy, one girl.

We've decided to stay team yellow though so it will be interesting to see which one was right (or if they both were!)

On a completely unrelated note, the MS has started with a vengeance. Here I thought I might get lucky with just extreme fatigue. If only I could vomit (I have a lapband so I can't vomit properly.) Constant nausea might be one of the worst things ever. :sick:

I tried the Chinese gender predictor on thebump.com and it said boy and the Chinese gender predictor on countdowntopregnancy.com said girl which is funny because I've been telling OH since I got my first BFP that it's twins, one boy, one girl.

We've decided to stay team yellow though so it will be interesting to see which one was right (or if they both were!)

On a completely unrelated note, the MS has started with a vengeance. Here I thought I might get lucky with just extreme fatigue. If only I could vomit (I have a lapband so I can't vomit properly.) Constant nausea might be one of the worst things ever. :sick:
They all seem to vary as it needs to be the lunar month and your lunar age. This one is the most accurate I've found https://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/pred.html

I've just had a look at that but I'm not sure what to put for the time zones :/

Well I've tried 2 of the calendars and both say girl so let's see!

Im convinced im having a boy this time around.
I was introduced to the Chinese Gender Predictor (the one where you enter your info and they generate the results for you) with my first child and it said girl and i had a daughter. My friends and family hav also done it and it was right for them also!!!!! Its crazy cool in my opinion and this time around it says boy so im pretty sure on it, i guess we will see if its right near the end August!!!!

I am right there with you on constant nausea. I think it is worse than vomiting. :wacko:

They all seem to vary as it needs to be the lunar month and your lunar age. This one is the most accurate I've found https://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/pred.html

mine said boy. I keep getting boy when I do these. :winkwink: Maybe it means something.

I've gotten conflicting ones on a few but if I follow how you're supposed to do the chinese one, it's always girl. I'm tempted to try ALL on them... Also did the wedding ring on a hair and it seems to indicate girl but I don't wanna get my hopes up, I'm fine for either but I'm totally set if this is a girl :)

I just tried that gender predicter and it said a girl, i would love a girl, it would be Evlyn. But another one i did said boy, so will just have to wait and see. Not bothered what i get, as long as its sticks!!!
Been getting funny pains today, not bad and fairly high up on left side. prob just being to sensitive!!! any thing sets me off!

I've gotten conflicting ones on a few but if I follow how you're supposed to do the chinese one, it's always girl. I'm tempted to try ALL on them... Also did the wedding ring on a hair and it seems to indicate girl but I don't wanna get my hopes up, I'm fine for either but I'm totally set if this is a girl :)

whats the wedding ring on hair one? not heard of that?

whats the wedding ring on hair one? not heard of that?
They say to tie ur wedding ring to a hair or sting and hold it over ur wrist, if it goes in circled = girl, swings back and forth = boy.... Worth a try right?

I would love a girl but I'm totally ready for it being another boy,i have 5 already so kinda used to boys lol

These are fun to do. I haven't tried the ring one yet. It is hard to not get your hopes up especially if you are hoping for one particular gender. My MIL swore she knew all of hers were boys because she did the pee in the toilet with drano in there.

https://www.whattoexpect.com/blogs/astudentatmamauniversity/baby-gender-prediction-using-cabbage

Except this is apparently VERY toxic and dangerous, best done outside with good ventilation to be safest....

I have had some brown spotting last night and a tiny bit today. Put on a liner and there is some on the liner not just when I wipe. From what I have read everything should be ok, but I will be letting them know tomorrow at the office just in case. No pink or red. Just brown. Never had that with DD.

Alannadee - the pain is probably just gas :blush: try drinking peppermint tea it might help.

Take a hair from your head, tie it through your wedding ring, hold it over your belly it will swing either side to side or in circles.

Circular = girl
Side to side = boy

I suppose these methods pass the time and are a bit of fun :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member