January Jellybeans 2013!...

why wont your hubby go?:shrug: sorry if thats nosey lol

He is funny about hospitals and stuff, he was really good when i had my mc, he came in with me for the D & C, but i had gone to that scan on my own.
erm i think he is scared of seeing baby then something happening before the 12 week scan.
He says he is looking forward to the 'proper scan' as he calls it.

Hey pregnant mamas!

Can i join!? I am due Jan. 28th!

I have had 2 reacent early MC one in march and one in april. But im pregnant again! This time i had my progesterone levels looked at and it seems they were low, so now i am on prometrium. I hope it does the trick! I want my sticky bean!

I have my first scan June 13th!! CANT WAIT to see that little fluttering heart beat!

Congrats to all of your ladies!!

Welcome, Little J! Good to see you, here! :) Also, yay for missed AF!

Welcome, Little J! Good to see you, here! :) Also, yay for missed AF!

I know! and im even more excited and hopeful this time around as i think we have figured out why i had MC previously.... apparently i have low progesterone. So i have been taking 200mg prometrium 1X a day orally since friday. I asked the Dr. if she could prescribe me somthing until the results got back bc i had to wait over the weekend, and i had a feeling i had low progesterone...

so she did and sure enough got the results today of 8 when i think on average its about 20. I just hope thats the only thing and that this baby can make it this time! But it makes sense i guess as to why i kept losing my babies not too long after a missed AF...

Good morning ladies :) how are you all??? Sorry i have been missing.. been a hectic weekend here. my gosh i have been busy!!!!!
Still no real morning sickness or symptoms here.. only slight cramping pains in lower belly and craving naughty foods like chocolate and anything fatty lol (defiantly the opposite of my two already) with both of them i craved fruit and veg... NOT THIS one lol :) Anyone else craving unhealthy foods???

That sure is great news Little J! Yay for normal progesterone! We are the January Jellybeans in here! As Jelly is sticky and all of our beans are going to stick! Yay!

I'm glad to have you around, as its going to be a long wait until mid June for our scans. :hugs:

I'm not experiencing any cravings...just aversions. This constant nausea is wretched!

I got a letter to say my scan is booked for Wednesday 4th July. That's so long away!
I will be booking a private scan for next week though

My little one will hopefully be joining the world in january as well, have my first appt june 5 to make sure everything is ok:thumbup:

Yay for Private scan next week Poppy! July 4, is a long time...

July 4th I will be 12 and a half weeks. I can't wait until then

Me niether, Poppy! I hate wishing this pg time away. But, I'll feel much better seeing a HB and getting to the 2nd trimester. Which doesn't start for me until July 21!

So weird to think I'm a January Jellybean...that's what the 2011 group was called and I was one day off joining them!

OH can only come to the 20 week scan, he just can't take anymore time off work so I told him to only bother with the main scan and 12 weeks I will bring a friend. May need him to look after Silas when I have the Glucose tolerance test (which will certainly happen) since I have no family here to help out.

I had a cup of tea today, just to prove I can drink it without being sick (I seriously don't ever fancy it now) for when my Mum's over it's going to be SO obvious if I'm off tea (I live on tea and went off it last time) and we really don't want to tell parents till 12 weeks. I also think it'll spoil her time with me, I'm not 100% sure she will be happy for us, though sure she will eventually.

We're getting our first scan tomorrow afternoon. It was supposed to occur Thursday but my husband has out processing for his deployment so we had to reschedule. He's deploying for 4 1/2 months and we wanted to make sure all was well with our little bean before he left; he leaves this Saturday. Hopefully the all day nausea will lighten up soon...worried about working full time and keeping up with our twin two year olds without him to help. May talk with the doctor about options. I took zofran for a bit when I was pregnant with our girls.
Excited and nervous for the scan tomorrow!!

I wish I was getting a scan at my appointment tomorrow. I have friends telling me I need to switch doctors. lol! As far as I know, they are just doing the blood test, pee test, and (ugh) papsmear. Nothing exciting. Still don't see why I have to be there first thing in the morning. Dumb people.

Still waiting on the letter for my first appointment...

I think I'll die if it's first thing in the morning. Getting somewhere before 10am is bordering on impossible, even with a packed breakfast for Mr. Man!

I have had some brown spotting last night and a tiny bit today. Put on a liner and there is some on the liner not just when I wipe. From what I have read everything should be ok, but I will be letting them know tomorrow at the office just in case. No pink or red. Just brown. Never had that with DD.

I've been having brown spotting since this morning. I am torn with whether to call my OB office or not. Everything that I have read says that as long as it is not bright red/accompanied by cramps it is normal.

My hesitation in calling my OB is because I had red and brown spotting with my daughter at 6 weeks and was brought in for an early scan. Because I was so early the scan showed next to nothing, which caused huge amounts of stress until they finally found her weeks later.

I have my dating scan on June 4th, so I am trying to decide whether to wait it out or not...

I didn't know whether to call them or not since my first visit is tomorrow. I assumed that since I was just going, I could tell them tomorrow. I read, like you said, if there isn't red or cramps, it is normal. I still think it is weird though. I suppose because I never had it with my first one. But like they say, every pregnancy is different.

I wish I was getting a scan at my appointment tomorrow. I have friends telling me I need to switch doctors. lol! As far as I know, they are just doing the blood test, pee test, and (ugh) papsmear. Nothing exciting. Still don't see why I have to be there first thing in the morning. Dumb people.

Brandi - when I was pregnant with my girls I opted out of the pap. I'd had one within year so didn't need it. Personally I don't recommend them when pregnant. I feel irritating the cervix like that is a bad idea in pregnancy. I have a feeling dh and I had a loss a few years back after a routine pap. My cycles were crazy long and my doctor didn't do a pregnancy test. Less than 48 hours later I started experiencing intense cramps. Didn't even stop to consider we may have been pregnant until a year later when we strted trying ..looking back the symptoms point to early pregnancy.
I know lots of women have a pap their first trimester and are fine.. Sorry not trying to freak you out!!

EmyDra how come you don't think your mum will be pleased? Mine hasn't been keen on the idea of me having another either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->