January Jellybeans 2013!...

Anyone wanna try this??? https://www.whattoexpect.com/blogs/astudentatmamauniversity/baby-gender-prediction-using-cabbage

Except this is apparently VERY toxic and dangerous, best done outside with good ventilation to be safest....

Yes it is dangerous. I'm not that interested in trying it. Especially when there are safer ways of trying to figure it out.

Anyone wanna try this??? https://www.whattoexpect.com/blogs/astudentatmamauniversity/baby-gender-prediction-using-cabbage

That looks interesting. The results seem kind of hard to determine though. Some say it's one way and then it's the other. :shrug: I think it has to be done around 9 or 10 weeks but not sure on what the colors mean? Pink is girl and purple is boy?? Or is it the other way?

That looks interesting. The results seem kind of hard to determine though. Some say it's one way and then it's the other. :shrug: I think it has to be done around 9 or 10 weeks but not sure on what the colors mean? Pink is girl and purple is boy?? Or is it the other way?
There are some that say one way and some that say the other..... The one jrowenj posted seems like results were alright, purple or blue= girl, pink/ red = boy....

What's toxic and dangerous?

The drano test. You pee into drano (some use a cup, others just pour it in the toilet) ... it is suppose to tell you what you are having by the color. The fumes though are very dangerous.

There are some that say one way and some that say the other..... The one jrowenj posted seems like results were alright, purple or blue= girl, pink/ red = boy....

The lady that did the test went on to say that her pink turned out to be a girl. Who knows?? :winkwink:

I did the wedding ring test in the bath the other night and got a clear circle. I also had a reading from Cheri22 who said April (so got that right for both conceived in and found out in) and she said girl.

I have had some brown spotting last night and a tiny bit today. Put on a liner and there is some on the liner not just when I wipe. From what I have read everything should be ok, but I will be letting them know tomorrow at the office just in case. No pink or red. Just brown. Never had that with DD.

I've been having brown spotting since this morning. I am torn with whether to call my OB office or not. Everything that I have read says that as long as it is not bright red/accompanied by cramps it is normal.

My hesitation in calling my OB is because I had red and brown spotting with my daughter at 6 weeks and was brought in for an early scan. Because I was so early the scan showed next to nothing, which caused huge amounts of stress until they finally found her weeks later.

I have my dating scan on June 4th, so I am trying to decide whether to wait it out or not...

I've tried two different Chinese predictors and they have both come out with girl, girl is my gut feeling but seeing as its the manjuice that determines the sex I don't think it can be that reliable! I'll be peeing on a cabbage in a few weeks!
In the uk I think we use 1 at the moment as its British Summer Time. Allegedly :haha:

K ladies, had my appt. I'm scheduled for an ultrasound first thing in the morning.. I'm pretty anxious, just want to see that little heartbeat and then maybe I can relax.. after my ob appt I
went and had my blood drawn....and passed out. :dohh: it was a little rough, I was by myself with dd and they didn't want to let me leave... Ugh. Anyways I only live not even 2 miles from the hospital, so had no problem getting home,, but now I'm feeling pretty miserable and trying to rest.. well hopefully I will have great pics to share tomorrow. :flower:

fx for tomorrow snowangel, not long now til you see the jeallybeans heartbeat!!

I cant do right for wrong today!!! Feel really bad that i made my mum cry.:cry:
Im having an early scan in 2 weeks and my husband wont come (as its a private scan, he will come to the routine scan) and i told my mum i was going with 2 friends. So she burst into tears and said she feels left out! Mainly cos i got married back in april and didnt take any family, just the same friends. I hate making her upset but thats just the way i want it!

sorry for the rant, not really pregnacy related! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->