January Jellybeans 2013!...

I had one 6 mos ago and my dr wants me to have one in 2 weeks.... should i refuse??

If my doctor requests one I will say no.

Well, she didnt ask... she told me its standard... i suppose i can say no... i just hate how drs guilt you...

Oh yea! They are really good at that and I can't stand it!!! First off, my body ... I am the reason you have a job so shut your face and listen to me. :haha: Wouldn't that be nice to say! They think they know so much ... I hope to find a doctor that really listens to me and takes the time. Another reason I want to switch practices. The doctors I had with DD were get you in get you out no questions, do what I say kind of people. Not this time!

wow seems that the Jan JellyBeans is growing more every day :)
Welcome to all the BFP's out there :)

Congrats everyone! Just found out at my first ultrasound today that my due date was too early based on my LMP. Confirmed today that the heart beat is there and in the normal range, yay! New due date is January 5th :)

I had one 6 mos ago and my dr wants me to have one in 2 weeks.... should i refuse??

My ob/gyn says that if you've had a normal Pap Smear and you're under 40 that current medical thinking is you can go two years (not one) without another.

so does anyone else have some cramping still im about 5.5 weeks ?

Congrats everyone! Just found out at my first ultrasound today that my due date was too early based on my LMP. Confirmed today that the heart beat is there and in the normal range, yay! New due date is January 5th :)

congrats :)

My ob/gyn says that if you've had a normal Pap Smear and you're under 40 that current medical thinking is you can go two years (not one) without another.

I didn't know about a risk of mc with getting a pap. I have my first prenatal appt in a week and a half and now I'm questioning what i'll do if they want to do one. With my previous pregnancies I had my pap's within the year before getting pregnant. With this one I had my last one a year ago. Good info!

Wow you lot have frequent smears, it's every 3 years here.

I'm still cramping at 7 weeks.

i've also never heard of any risk at all, but they're fine in the first trimester. I can't even find any info online.

i'm still getting mine done next Monday

This was all the info i could find.
https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-health/prenatal-testing/pap-smear.aspx

Jan 5th is now equal biggest day having 12 due mummas!

duckytwin and babydust glad you quoted Lauren because i completely missed her post!

So i had my doctors app today and he is not sending me for a scan until 12 weeks. he gave me 2 blood test referrals and told me to get them both done in 3 weeks :S i found that weird i would of thought he would want to make sure my HCG and all that were going well and get me to have them separate o well i will get to see my little been in about 4 weeks :D

has anybody had a 3+ on a digi at less than 5 weeks pg?

So i had my doctors app today and he is not sending me for a scan until 12 weeks. he gave me 2 blood test referrals and told me to get them both done in 3 weeks :S i found that weird i would of thought he would want to make sure my HCG and all that were going well and get me to have them separate o well i will get to see my little been in about 4 weeks :D

When you get your 12 week NT scan they combine it with bloods best taken a 10 weeks to give you your chance of having DS. Alot of people just do the bloods at 12 weeks but they're best taken at 10 which is why the doc told you to do them then.

Can I join? :)

Due on 19th January with our first :)

Was completely unplanned so very scared but very excited!!

When you get your 12 week NT scan they combine it with bloods best taken a 10 weeks to give you your chance of having DS. Alot of people just do the bloods at 12 weeks but they're best taken at 10 which is why the doc told you to do them then.

yer i know that bit but the bit i found weird was he wants me to get the one they do when you first fall pregnant and the one for 12weeks both together i would of thought i would have to get 1 today and 1 in 3 weeks don't bother me less needles :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->