January Jellybeans 2013!...

that is definitely odd. I mean what if you have any deficiencies or thyroid problems.

Congrats to the new BFP's!!!

Trying to get ready for my appointment this morning. Actually, it's more like I'm trying to get breakfast in me so I don't throw up everywhere! They are going to have a grumpy patient this morning. :haha:

Sitting in the parking lot.. 15 mins before I can go in for my ultrasound.. I'm totally freaking out. I was not this anxious with my first!! I think it was because I was so nieve, and now I understand what could happen.. eek. Pray there's 1 healthy heartbeat.

were any of u feeling like u were starving at 4 weeks?! i go to bed hungry and i wake up with my tummy grumbling.... but i eat a good dinner etc.

Sitting in the parking lot.. 15 mins before I can go in for my ultrasound.. I'm totally freaking out. I was not this anxious with my first!! I think it was because I was so nieve, and now I understand what could happen.. eek. Pray there's 1 healthy heartbeat.

ill be thinking of you in 15 minutes!! Youll do fine hun! :hugs:

I had one 6 mos ago and my dr wants me to have one in 2 weeks.... should i refuse??

My ob/gyn says that if you've had a normal Pap Smear and you're under 40 that current medical thinking is you can go two years (not one) without another.

I thought that since my pap was only 6 months ago I wouldn't need one... this seems crazy that she wants to do another so quickly!

snow and sassy - thinking of you today!!!! Can't wait to see scan pics!!!

What are your rememdies for headaches and migraines??! I suffered from them before pregnancy and now I have been getting them on and off and 2 tylenonl and a can of coke is not doing the trick!

has anybody had a 3+ on a digi at less than 5 weeks pg?
I got a 3+ when I was exactly 5 weeks and 1 day, I know when I o'd so that confirmed that I was right. Also made sure the pee was concentrated and hadn't gone pee in a few hours.

I had one 6 mos ago and my dr wants me to have one in 2 weeks.... should i refuse??

My ob/gyn says that if you've had a normal Pap Smear and you're under 40 that current medical thinking is you can go two years (not one) without another.

I thought that since my pap was only 6 months ago I wouldn't need one... this seems crazy that she wants to do another so quickly!

you may have had an abnormal pap OR it was unsatisfactory so they need a new sample.... new regulations now these days for women our age (20's early 30's) states that you only need a pap every 2 years just as the person said above. If within that time frame you get an abnormal pap, you have to follow up every 6 months until you get 2 consecutive "normal" paps

i've also never heard of any risk at all, but they're fine in the first trimester. I can't even find any info online.

i'm still getting mine done next Monday

This was all the info i could find.
https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-health/prenatal-testing/pap-smear.aspx
My doc won't do one until 10 weeks, she didn't indicate why but typically they want to check your cervix/ uterus size. She's only doing it after I get an ultrasound as well.

so does anyone else have some cramping still im about 5.5 weeks ?

I was crampy until about 6 weeks and then it stopped for about a week and now I am on and off crampy again

good to know! I am just over my 4 week mark and am crampy.... nothing bad, but you know how scary it is to analyze every twinge and cramp!

you may have had an abnormal pap OR it was unsatisfactory so they need a new sample.... new regulations now these days for women our age (20's early 30's) states that you only need a pap every 2 years just as the person said above. If within that time frame you get an abnormal pap, you have to follow up every 6 months until you get 2 consecutive "normal" paps

that makes sense. She didn't say I had an abnormal pap... I had a pap 6 months ago when I miscarried... so, when I went back 2 weeks ago to get blood work, she looked at my chart and said "its been 6 months since your last pap so we can do another one when you come back in a month...

ughh.... I am gonna have to pick her brain I suppose.

that makes sense. She didn't say I had an abnormal pap... I had a pap 6 months ago when I miscarried... so, when I went back 2 weeks ago to get blood work, she looked at my chart and said "its been 6 months since your last pap so we can do another one when you come back in a month...

ughh.... I am gonna have to pick her brain I suppose.

hmm... i would def. think shed mention if u had an abnormal. But somtimes you never know the thought process of some people

has anybody had a 3+ on a digi at less than 5 weeks pg?
I got a 3+ when I was exactly 5 weeks and 1 day, I know when I o'd so that confirmed that I was right. Also made sure the pee was concentrated and hadn't gone pee in a few hours.

mine was a middle of the day random pee at 4+4 weeks :shrug:

lol maybe i should stop worrying!

Hi Ladies
Not have a great day! Had to dash for the bathroom twice earlier whilst in work and then got spotted by a word colleague, bless her - just worried I was ok so told her.

I have now started to spot, it doesn't seem to be anything major as in full tissue wipe (sorry), more stringed into my cervical mucus but it's definitely there. As you can imagine I am worrying like hell now! I don't have any cramping more of a general tummy ache. I'm hoping I am reading into that more than needed. Just concerns me as had a really odd tummy yesterday too, like not the normal I have had for the past few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->