January Jellybeans 2013!...

one more sleep until my first scan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! so excited for you! cant wait to be in that boat in a few weeks!

Thanks!!!! The time sure was dragging, but then this week has been flying by!!!

I am sooooooooo nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last BFP, i found out at the 8 week scan that baby stopped growin at 6 weeks... so, I am pretty nervous but I do feel very hopeful!

Last BFP, i found out at the 8 week scan that baby stopped growin at 6 weeks... so, I am pretty nervous but I do feel very hopeful!

i havent even gotten over the 5 week mark yet without MC... i hope this one is a different story! Especially now being in supplements for having borderline/low progesterone! I REALLY hope that was what was causing my other early MC's

i havent even gotten over the 5 week mark yet without MC... i hope this one is a different story! Especially now being in supplements for having borderline/low progesterone! I REALLY hope that was what was causing my other early MC's

Ohhhh i sure hope your supps help and this is sticky bean!!!

Called my doctor this morning to book my ultrasound, now just waiting to hear back! End of this week/beginning of next week.....

ahhhhhh hope it's this week!

As long as my betas keep strong I will be joining all you lovely ladies, really anxious to have a first scan to hear a heartbeat and worry a little less.

so does anyone else have some cramping still im about 5.5 weeks ?

I was crampy until about 6 weeks and then it stopped for about a week and now I am on and off crampy again

good to know! I am just over my 4 week mark and am crampy.... nothing bad, but you know how scary it is to analyze every twinge and cramp!

Very crampy yesterday, and crampy again today. Hubby says reasonably that it's stretching. I do hope so!

so does anyone else have some cramping still im about 5.5 weeks ?

I was crampy until about 6 weeks and then it stopped for about a week and now I am on and off crampy again

good to know! I am just over my 4 week mark and am crampy.... nothing bad, but you know how scary it is to analyze every twinge and cramp!

Very crampy yesterday, and crampy again today. Hubby says reasonably that it's stretching. I do hope so!

Yep! I think its good sign!

Hi ladies! Back from my first appointment. Very happy because she snuck me in for an u/s. :happydance: She went ahead and decided to check since I had slight spotting ... even though it was brown ... made my whole day. I will try and scan it later and post a picture. EDD is still January 3rd. :thumbup:

Well ladies, I had my ultrasound and I must say that this has by far been my worse experience so far. I asked the lady if there was a heartbeat and her reply was the dr will go over the results with you. :nope: So I'm now more freaked out then I was before. I don't know if this is just policy and they can't say anything or if there was no heartbeat and it's up to the dr to tell me. Sooooooo I really don't know what to think. I called my dr's office freaked out and the lady said well we haven't got any results yet, we will call you when we do. :cry: I did get a picture, but not sure that it's helping..

Attachments

• ultrasound.jpg
    ultrasound.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 9
Hi ladies! Back from my first appointment. Very happy because she snuck me in for an u/s. :happydance: She went ahead and decided to check since I had slight spotting ... even though it was brown ... made my whole day. I will try and scan it later and post a picture. EDD is still January 3rd. :thumbup:

Woohoo!! I have one next Wednesday, can't wait!

Well ladies, I had my ultrasound and I must say that this has by far been my worse experience so far. I asked the lady if there was a heartbeat and her reply was the dr will go over the results with you. :nope: So I'm now more freaked out then I was before. I don't know if this is just policy and they can't say anything or if there was no heartbeat and it's up to the dr to tell me. Sooooooo I really don't know what to think. I called my dr's office freaked out and the lady said well we haven't got any results yet, we will call you when we do. :cry: I did get a picture, but not sure that it's helping..

It really is policy. Happened to me before, when the news one way or other wouldn't have mattered. But it's hard waiting for test results, I know! :hugs:

Hey ladies! I got my pregnancy confirmed at the doctors office this morning. The doctor called about an hour ago and said that I am indeed pregnant and that she reviewed my medical history and wants me to come in this afternoon to go over my options.

FX she has some good news for me!

When will dr call u???????? I hope everything is ok and that lady is just stupid for worrying you... she didnt tell you measurement????

She didn't tell me anything. I didn't get to look at the screen or anything. The lady at my dr office only said they usually call right away if something is wrong, she did say she would call with the results, but I have an appointment to go over results next tuesday.. So I think I'm just going to be in limbo. I do know one thing I will never go back there again. :cry:

She didn't tell me anything. I didn't get to look at the screen or anything. The lady at my dr office only said they usually call right away if something is wrong, she did say she would call with the results, but I have an appointment to go over results next tuesday.. So I think I'm just going to be in limbo. I do know one thing I will never go back there again. :cry:

Thats horrible!!!! I would call ...

That is brutal! Sorry to hear about ur story of being shuffled around with no answers.... I have my scan for May 31st when I'll be 8 weeks. Keep us posted....

i would call back ASAP! I dont take that crap....thats not nice to leave u hanging, it only causes your to stress and thats the last thing a women needs!

Here is the picture I got today! I saw it's little heart and it was beating 162.

Attachments

• New Baby .jpg
    New Baby .jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back