January Jellybeans 2013!...

Here is the picture I got today! I saw it's little heart and it was beating 162.

Amazing!!!!!!! Now i have an idea of what to expect tomorrow!!!!!!! Did it look shape of a baby yet or still hard to see???

Awwww, I'm so sorry u had such a crappy experience snowangel, but try not to assume the worst. I know that's next to impossible to do but u got a pic, I would hope they aren't cruel enough to give u a pic if something is wrong.

She didn't tell me anything. I didn't get to look at the screen or anything. The lady at my dr office only said they usually call right away if something is wrong, she did say she would call with the results, but I have an appointment to go over results next tuesday.. So I think I'm just going to be in limbo. I do know one thing I will never go back there again. :cry:

That is ridiculous! Why didn't she let you look at the screen?? Not even turn the sound up or anything?? I would NEVER go back to that place. That is just horrible. I'm so sorry! I hope that they call you soon. :hugs:

Here is the picture I got today! I saw it's little heart and it was beating 162.

Amazing!!!!!!! Now i have an idea of what to expect tomorrow!!!!!!! Did it look shape of a baby yet or still hard to see???

I had no idea what I was looking at but the u/s lady was really awesome and showed me where, what will be the feet, were and it's little heart ... mostly though, it looked like a blob on a screen. hahaha! Still made my day! :happydance::happydance:

I had no idea what I was looking at but the u/s lady was really awesome and showed me where, what will be the feet, were and it's little heart ... mostly though, it looked like a blob on a screen. hahaha! Still made my day! :happydance::happydance:

Ahhhhhhh so exciting. Congrats!!!!! Do u go back at 12 weeks???

Brandi, That's awesome! So excited she got you in for an ultrasound! I bet you feel so much better now.

jrowenj, Good luck tomorrow!

AFM, my spotting has subsided, but I called it into my OB anyway, just to make sure. I am waiting on a call back from one of the nurses. Hopefully, they will move my scan date up to sometime next week instead of having to wait until the 4th.

Babydust - hopefully they will.

I've had some pink ish tinged cervical mucus today, it came on then stopped and now looks like it could be back. Have a slight back out too, no real cramping though. Hoping our bean is ok but I'm worried sick x

Babydust - hopefully they will.

I've had some pink ish tinged cervical mucus today, it came on then stopped and now looks like it could be back. Have a slight back out too, no real cramping though. Hoping our bean is ok but I'm worried sick x
There are lots of reasons for a lil spotting FXed that it will stop. Just keep an eye out if it gets any heavier. I had that a couple times - last time was over a week ago. Still got all the other symptoms tho. When is ur U/S? I have until May 31st....

Ahhhhhhh so exciting. Congrats!!!!! Do u go back at 12 weeks???

I have my next appointment in 4 weeks but I assume that is just a routine appointment. The only other appointment she mentioned was the one at 18-20 weeks ... so yep haha just figured out that would be in 12 weeks. :haha: My brain is so scattered. DH and I might go somewhere a little sooner to do a private scan just to have some pictures and baby looking time!

My scan is Friday, it doesn't seem to be getting any worse so fingers crossed.
I'm not having any real cramping pain or pain, just a general tummy ache which I've had for a few weeks.

Hey ladies!

I'm back from vacation! But in all honesty, I'm pretty miserable besides that. I've been having pretty terrible morning sickness. I've only thrown up twice, yesterday and last Wednesday, but its been a constant problem. I've also had some pretty serious food aversions too.

Not to get too personal, but is sex like extra intense for anyone else? Its the only awesome side effect I've had since becoming pregnant. :blush:

How are you all doing?

Not to get too personal, but is sex like extra intense for anyone else? Its the only awesome side effect I've had since becoming pregnant. :blush:

Haha...I agree!! That is...if I can get myself in the mood lol!! I think its a shock for DP to go from dtding constantly to him practically begging:/ but when he convinces me and I get past the nauseous, bloated feeling its worth it lol!!

i cant wait to feel sick!! then ill know the pregnancy for sure is progressing.

bring on the morning sickness! :haha:

I'm not having any real cramping pain or pain, just a general tummy ache which I've had for a few weeks.[/

I'm also having spotting. Had a scan yesterday that showed just an 8mm gestational sac. It was an abdominal ultrasound though not transvaginal. I am having spotting as well. And a slight back ache which could be sign of mc or maybe just the constipation :blush:

Have a repeat on Friday at 9am. Will be thinking of you. Hope both of our scans go well! I am petrified mIne will still be empty. :(

I'm not having any real cramping pain or pain, just a general tummy ache which I've had for a few weeks.[/

I'm also having spotting. Had a scan yesterday that showed just an 8mm gestational sac. It was an abdominal ultrasound though not transvaginal. I am having spotting as well. And a slight back ache which could be sign of mc or maybe just the constipation :blush:

Have a repeat on Friday at 9am. Will be thinking of you. Hope both of our scans go well! I am petrified mIne will still be empty. :(

isnt backache and early sign of pregnancy?

Little J be careful what you wish for! This all day nausea is making working full time and home life rough! I have moments where I'm ok and feeling good and than bam...down hill I go.
Our ultrasound is this afternoon, excited and nervous! Four hours to go...if only this nausea would back off so I could get some work done!

I think back ache is a sign of early pregnancy. Mine seems to have passed and cm is back to normal. I'm going to ask them to maybe do a swab to rule out an infection, maybe thrush?

MamaOfOne - mine is Friday at 8.50am so will be thinking of you. Mine will be transvaginal again I guess. Anxious and hope to see a strong heart beat!

My nausea today was non-existent and then out of the blue there is way, I literally had to put the phone down and run to the toilet!

Little J be careful what you wish for! This all day nausea is making working full time and home life rough! I have moments where I'm ok and feeling good and than bam...down hill I go.
Our ultrasound is this afternoon, excited and nervous! Four hours to go...if only this nausea would back off so I could get some work done!

Id take any sickness to know my baby is still there and doing ok. All i ever wanted was to be a mommy and with my history of 2 recent early MC, now that im pregnant again i dont wanna lose this one either, but i REALLY hope being on progesterone now will fix any issues since my results came back low (hence this is why im on supplements now)

sickness doenst start (if at all) until 5 or 6 weeks correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->