January Jellybeans 2013!...

Little J be careful what you wish for! This all day nausea is making working full time and home life rough! I have moments where I'm ok and feeling good and than bam...down hill I go.
Our ultrasound is this afternoon, excited and nervous! Four hours to go...if only this nausea would back off so I could get some work done!

Id take any sickness to know my baby is still there and doing ok. All i ever wanted was to be a mommy and with my history of 2 recent early MC, now that im pregnant again i dont wanna lose this one either, but i REALLY hope being on progesterone now will fix any issues since my results came back low (hence this is why im on supplements now)

sickness doenst start (if at all) until 5 or 6 weeks correct?

I'm sure the timing that morning sickness kicks in varies but for me it's been around 5 1/2 weeks. Though some people never experience it and have a healthy pregnancy.
I'm on progesterone as well, thinking that's why we also had two losses in the past seven months.

is anyone constantly worried about a miscarriage? I have seen the heartbeat twice and I am still so scared. I have very strong pregnancy symptoms, but it still scares me.

i think mc is always a worry but i only get sick after the 3 month mark and im sick 4-5 times a day till the end but i completly understand what u mean i actullu cant wait to be sick its almost like a reassurence
:)

It certainly is a worry. My symptoms seem to have eased which makes it even more worrying, I still have tummy ache, like heavy pre period ache, nauseau and irritable but other than that all have gone ?

Lovely ladies!! Hope everyone is feeling well today/tonight :) :)

I had my first scan yesterday and was thrilled to see my bean (looked more like a blob!) and a lovely HB of 160!! I'm jealous of the ladies who have been able to upload their pics - my scanner is broken! But relieved everything is looking ok so far.

Just for everyone out there whose symptoms have subsided/are coming and going dont stress cause I have only had very mild symptoms and my little bean is hanging in there. Counting down the days to my 12 week scan for some more reassurance.

Love to all my January ladies and hoping for healthy scans for you all :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs:

is anyone constantly worried about a miscarriage? I have seen the heartbeat twice and I am still so scared. I have very strong pregnancy symptoms, but it still scares me.

Yes I am hun - I had a m/c last year and I was devastated :cry:

I am trying to relax and stay calm and wait for my Mid Wife to get in touch.

I have had 3 HCG test that all show the baby is thriving, if I could just have an early scan (but I don't think they will) despite my previous m/c and age hmmmmm maybe I could sweet talk the Mid Wife if I ever get to see her :haha:

Seriously though I haven't had m/s (yet) only had slight cramping, sore boobies, baby bloat and that's about all. I really feel for all you ladies who are having a hard time :hugs:

I keep trying to remain positive and think each day that goes by is one step nearer to my scan :happydance:

I just love seeing all your scan pics and hope one day soon to add mine.:thumbup:

:hugs:

X

Good morning ladies :) how are you all??? My gosh this pregnancy is making me sooooooooooo tired!!! Running 2 business and managing 2 kids (3 and 1) my gosh talk about hard work lol.. all i want to do is hide and sleep lol.....

I finally made my doctors appointment.. Wed 30th at 9am :) i am sure they will send me away for bloods!!! GRRRR i really really really detest Blood Tests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Brandi, That's awesome! So excited she got you in for an ultrasound! I bet you feel so much better now.

jrowenj, Good luck tomorrow!

AFM, my spotting has subsided, but I called it into my OB anyway, just to make sure. I am waiting on a call back from one of the nurses. Hopefully, they will move my scan date up to sometime next week instead of having to wait until the 4th.

Just heard back from the nurse, they are bringing me in for a scan tomorrow!! I am a bit nervous, with the spotting and all, but very excited I do not have to wait 2 weeks!!

i am terrified of another MC as i had 2 recent ones. but I am now on progesterone as my levels were lower. and i just took a HPT today and its as dark as the control line!!! iv nmever gotten it to get that dark!!! I AM SO THRILLED!!!

Attachments

• TEST.jpg
    TEST.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 3
congrats to the ladies who have had their scans! I CANT WAIT for mine! June 13th hurry up!! :happydance:

Feeling better. Just had a BM (sorry tmi) and no spotting or bleeding, just cervical mucus. Hoping that's a good sign as I know they say you should check or after a BM x

One thing I do have is like a thudding/fluttering/ in my chest that makes me catch my breath/cough, anyone else have that? it's happening more and more throughout the day/night, maybe its nerves? not sure just thought I'd share:cry:

I will be mentioning it to my Mid Wife when I get to meet her.

Good luck ladies with the upcoming scans :happydance:

Welcome to January Jelly Beans all new :bfp:

:hugs:

X

I'm loving all these scans and good news with them! Keep them coming, ladies!! xoxo

Hey ladies,
Booked my scan today!!!! MONDAY at 3:30! 6 more days! omg omg I can't wait. I will be 8+1

Garfie - I had that with my last pregnancy my doc said it was part of your heat beating harder and faster with an increase of blood volume. Mine only lasted a few beats and I got it on and off till 3rd tri. All was well in the end!

i am terrified of another MC as i had 2 recent ones. but I am now on progesterone as my levels were lower. and i just took a HPT today and its as dark as the control line!!! iv nmever gotten it to get that dark!!! I AM SO THRILLED!!!

awwwww... that is great! This is for sure your sticky bean!

Well ladies, I had my ultrasound and I must say that this has by far been my worse experience so far. I asked the lady if there was a heartbeat and her reply was the dr will go over the results with you. :nope: So I'm now more freaked out then I was before. I don't know if this is just policy and they can't say anything or if there was no heartbeat and it's up to the dr to tell me. Sooooooo I really don't know what to think. I called my dr's office freaked out and the lady said well we haven't got any results yet, we will call you when we do. :cry: I did get a picture, but not sure that it's helping..

TBH it's effing weird, she didn't give you ANY results? i know they can't discuss everything with you but they should still give you the results. In my results i got about a dozen pictures, 2 of the baby, a few of the pocket of blood, 1 for each of my kidneys, 1 or 2 showing the measurement of the heart beat and what the rate was... So they gave you nothing? what a COW?! I don't think it's going to take until next Tuesday to get your results so just keep calling everyday until they have them.

Hey ladies!

I'm back from vacation! But in all honesty, I'm pretty miserable besides that. I've been having pretty terrible morning sickness. I've only thrown up twice, yesterday and last Wednesday, but its been a constant problem. I've also had some pretty serious food aversions too.

Not to get too personal, but is sex like extra intense for anyone else? Its the only awesome side effect I've had since becoming pregnant. :blush:

How are you all doing?

OH MY GOD!!! all i want to do is have sex! but most of the time i'm so tired and sick it doesn't happen. But the few times we have had sex have indeed been a really really good romp! but i'm not sure if that's because of pregnancy or because we're just having good sex. Because sex was so tiresome when we were TTC i think it's just really nice to have normal passionate middle of the night sex.

CONGRATS ON THE SCANS!!!

Need help
Sometimes after sex I wipe and I have pink can this
Just b cuz my cervix is full of blood ? With my other 2 pregnancies this
Never happened please I really need reassurenc

Just got back from my scan, measuring 7 weeks 3 days as I figured. One baby in there with a heartbeat at 153
It's comforting to see the baby and hear the heartbeat!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->