January Jellybeans 2013!...

i got to see my heart beat but didn't get to hear it. I thought i did at one point because it was right when she was measuring it. But then i realised it was the sound of someones footsteps walking around upstars :wacko:

I would love to join you lovely ladies. I am due January 27th.

Very nice to see the scans and/or hear good news!

Garfie, could be heartburn. It's not too early, and that's sometimes what a mild case feels like to me. An antacid should take care of it, plus you'll get extra calcium.

Hi and congrats miss_f! :happydance:

Need help
Sometimes after sex I wipe and I have pink can this
Just b cuz my cervix is full of blood ? With my other 2 pregnancies this
Never happened please I really need reassurenc

Hiya, this must be very worrying for you and I'm not an expert BUT the cervix is full of veins that are full of blood and it's really quite common to get 'post-coital' bleeding. As it's just pink for now, it doesn't sound like anything to worry about. If it turns bright red, or is accompanied by cramps, you should let a healthcare person know.

It's probably nothing to worry about:hugs:

x

Need help

heya, try not to worry to much about it, i got told that it can happen some times after sex. But do mention it to your midwife to put your mind at rest. :hugs:

Forgot to say anything about me! Think I'm around 7 weeks now. Got an early scan booked for this evening. It's been hard to think about it as I've been at work or looking after my 21 month-old son, as well as hideous nausea, tiredness and a freakin' cold!

However, keeping my fingers crossed that all is well. It's amazing to see so many ladies here. Congrats to all.:thumbup:

x

Need help

Dont worry 2 much hun this happened to me when i had my first LO at 14 weeks pregnant i started bleeding after sex i went to A&E and was told it is normal she said chances are that it was a small rip in the wall of my lady bits and that there was nothing to worry about with bub :hugs:

Kaiecee: I know its easier said then done. We pg women worry about everything. But, if its just after BD, I'm sure you're fine. Some spotting in pregnancy is common, as long as you aren't experiencing bad cramping or enough blood to fill a pad.

I'm sure BD just irritated your cervix. This can happen even when we aren't PG! :hugs:

:happydance: im 7 weeks today :D and i got the day of work hehe pulled in to the car park at 10:30 am today and got told to go home as there was no power at all hehe they only got power back at about 2pm today lol

How are all you lovely ladies doing tonight? its 5pm (or there abouts) here so we will be going and getting dinner soon we are having a takeaway night tonight i really want so yummy KFC lol

Thanks ladies for your replies - I will still mention it to my Mid Wife just to be sure.:flower:

:happydance: who has their scan today? it seems like there is one a day at least - good luck to you.:hugs:

:hi: to all the new January Jelly Beans :flower:

:hugs:

X

Thanks ladies for your replies - I will still mention it to my Mid Wife just to be sure.:flower:

:happydance: who has their scan today? it seems like there is one a day at least - good luck to you.:hugs:

:hi: to all the new January Jelly Beans :flower:

X

Meeeeeee!!!! 4 hours til scan!!!!

Ladies! I'm due about 26/1 but have my 1st u/sound 6/6
It's our first and it's a pcos/clomid baby!!!
I have no symptoms whatsoever just yet.

Jrow - :happydance::happydance: not long to go now - hope you're keeping yourself nice and busy :haha:

By the way did anyone try the cabbage predictor - I have :winkwink: would upload pics but not sure how to :cry:

X

Good luck at your scan! I'm beginning to have symptoms :) frequent potty trips, bouts of nausea and random breast pains here and there. I felt horrible with DS#2 during my whole 1st tri so this is a big difference and makes me a bit nervous :-/

Good morning ladies, I am glad to see everyone is doing pretty well.

Good luck to those who have their scans today, I know I would not be able to sleep either. Mine is next week Friday at 8am, I am glad it is first thing in the morning otherwise I am not sure how I would survive the day. It is not fair for them not to tell you anything during your scan, maybe look for a different place, they should not let you wait for a week to know that all is ok!

I was worried sick yesterday, I had cramping pretty much all day, where before that it was come and go. I also had tinted CM (maybe residual from a v-infection - I think we are all passed TMI), so only pieces were tinted, somewhat of a light pink to brown. I am thinking maybe just a bit of irritation if there was some sort of an infection. I had started drinking antibiotics to clear things up right as I found our I was pregnant, so I had to stop. I am hoping it is from that.

As far as sex, I don't think I will be able to bring myself to do that in a long time. I just asked my husband last night how he felt about not doing it for 9 months, LOL but mainly as a joke. I know they say it is ok, but I have been waiting for this baby for 3.5 years, so we will see, maybe after my first scan.

I can not wait for this weekend, it is our 5 year anniversary so I am super excited that the three of us will be celebrating together this time :)

Have a great day everyone!

Good luck at your scans ladies!!!! I had my second one last week and I wish I could go every week to put my mind at ease! My first doctors appointment is tomorrow so I will find out if I get to go for another scan or have to wait until 12 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->