January Jellybeans 2013!...

Thanks for the love and sympathy girls :flower:

you know i always feel for the women on here who have a loss, i honestly do, i imagine losing my own and understand it's a difficult time. But now that it's happened to someone close to me it's just so much worse than i realised... I spent so many moments at uni today holding back tears, i'm just so heart broken. We were due 4 weeks apart and it was kind of our thing being pregnant together and we were really involved in the details of each others pregnancies and baby related things our toddlers were born the same day. I'm so heartbroken for what she's going through. But i'm just so sad the baby has died, i wont get to hold it or play with it or watch it with it's big brother. I miss the lil baby already :( i don't want to be pregnant without my IRL bump buddy...

It's just a sad day.
I somewhat understand where you're coming from, it was hard for us to tell some of the close friends/ family since (a couple months ago my SIL lost hers at 16 wks and close friends lost theirs at just over 6 wks) Not to mention family friends who lost theirs at 10 wks..... (this was their first after YEARS of nothing) It's such a tregedy to the parents and close friends.
I'm so worried that I'm jinxed since there have been SO many around me..... :(
Nothing I say will make things better but I hope you know that each of us are thinking of you and sending good vibes, prayers, thoughts your direction.

then to top if all off they put a shot infront of me! And i was like "i had too much already, and im driving tonight" and then they all gave me the look like "well its confirmed now!"

im just like GEEZ LAY OFF!

jrow- Yea, thats the thing i get scared is if ppl think im not a real "women" cus i have troubles with pregnancy. I mean we shouldnt care about what ppl think, but i do.... only for the fact that i dont wanna let my hubby down or embarras him that he married someone that might have problems carrying full term.

I'm sorry LittleJ! I can't believe how disrespectful they are being.

You should never feel embarrassed about miscarrying or not being able to carry full term! It is not something that you can control and I'm sure your husband doesn't feel let down! Keep positive and try and ignore the idiots. When you and your husband feel it is time to announce it, then you will. :hugs:

my close friend had a heart beat at 8 weeks and had her 12week scan yesterday... the baby had died... I haven't wanted to post about it because i feel it's not my place... But it's been a very emotional day.

She has one healthy 18 month old and no history of MC

I'm so sorry! :cry: Maybe they can find out why it happened and she can try again. I have a friend who had a healthy little girl and they tried for their second and lost it shortly after finding out. Then she went on to try again and had a successful pregnancy. It cannot be easy to go through. I hope that she can get through this. And you as well. Try and stay positive and help her through it. Sending lots of :hugs::hugs: for both of you.

Some ppl just don't know their place. There's this one lady who always comes up to me at church and rubs my tummy and says "nothing yet? don't you think it's time to give your mother grandchildren? 3 years is a long time to be married."

wow! i cant beleive that lady said that or even DID that!

I guess some ppl just dont get it..... eventually they might when they are in our situations...

Some ppl just don't know their place. There's this one lady who always comes up to me at church and rubs my tummy and says "nothing yet? don't you think it's time to give your mother grandchildren? 3 years is a long time to be married."

you should rub HER belly and say "awwww when are you gonna lose your chub?" What a bitch!

ppl who have never had any problems getting pregnant or staying pregnant, just don't understand how even the most innocent comment cuts like a knife.

Well today marks 8 weeks. :happydance: Yay for my little raspberry!!!!!!!

I am hoping over the next couple of weeks, the MS will start to ease off. I am ready for it to be over with. DH has been so great but I can tell it is starting to get to him too. I am ready for things to be back to normal!!

I have baby blankets that I started for 2 girls due in just a few months and I haven't been able to finish them. It will be a race to get them finished before the showers. I'm also hoping this MS clears out by our anniversary next month. DH had plans but unless this goes away, we'll be spending the weekend doing nothing. :nope: I hope that isn't the case.

I am ready to be out in our little blow up pool playing in the water with DD! We usually spend most of the summer down at the lake but I can't even leave the house now. It's kind of funny. I spent the last year or so losing 30 lbs. I got down into a bikini which I have never worn and I've only been able to wear it once! :haha: Hopefully after this passes, I can get back to swimming in it. Pregnant belly and all!!:haha:

Hoping all you ladies have a wonderful day!

So very sorry to hear the news Betheney! :hugs: for you both. It's hard to accept that there are no guarantees. I hope you don't make yourself sick with sadness and worry. Take care!

im only 4 weeks 3 days today... is it too early to start feeling queezy? the past 30 minutes iv felt sea sick or like i just got off a really turny carnival ride...

i dont have to puke but its that feeling that maybe u might but u can hold it down?

Hey ladies, a little update from me; I had a bit of spotting this morning, but after I laid down for a nice two hour nap, I'm feeling refreshed and the spot in stopped (I had been on my feet all morning and it was just a bit of pink/brown tinged CM)

I still haven't heard back from the doctor! I can't believe that they would make me wait so long to give such important results!

I'm trying to stay positive, and my digital finally said "pregnant" this morning, so maybe my levels are rising, slowly or I implanted late (fx)

I'll update when I know more.

totally coulda been a late implanter. That nurse shouldnt say anything unless they have HCG levels to go off of for comparison.

Hope you get that call today!

If your digi now says pg and if it didn't before, surely your levels must be going up!

plus, digis arent as sensitive as FRER! so im a beleiver in is totally going up

Well ladies I've finally got some answers it has taken me most of the day!

My midwife is on holiday and she will be contacting me Monday (I will be 7w1d) to arrange booking me in and an early scan :happydance:

However the Midwife I was talking too seemed more concerned that I need the early scan so we can put in place the nuchal scan (12w).

A least now I have been acknowledged this is where the fun begins :winkwink:

Sassy - I'm planning on wearing my bikini on holiday if it still fits (July 23) I didn't buy it a few months ago to sit in the cupboard :haha:

Little J - I often get that but so far no m/s, I just take each day as it comes, I find drinking peppermint tea helps.:flower:

Betheney - That must be so hard for your friend and you :hugs:

AJ - I agree totally with your comment hun, some of my friends (who are no longer good friends) said ah well never mind you can always have another one (a childless friend). Another one said ah well you have two boys already (a mum herself):dohh: People can be totally insensitive to others, but funny how they always expect you to be there when they are having their crises.:cry:

We have told immediate family and a friend but that's it until the 12w scan for us.

:hugs:

X

So my levels are back.

13dpo: 8
14dpo: 11
16dpo: ??

I need some sticky dust and positive baby vibes bad ladies!

It takes them a day to get results back [because they send their samples out] so I probably won't have an answer until Monday :/

It's all a waiting game now.

The best I can figure is if my numbers are rising, Monday will be a happy day, and if they're not I'll probably have started bleeding by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->