January Jellybeans 2013!...

Yay! i cant wait til i hit that mark too! (i have a little while to wait yet...hope it goes by fast!)

i think im gonna be a big pregnant lady... i am already having a little bump!

im gunna be huge! i already have some "fluff" without being preggers so its only going to push that out more. plus im 5'1 so im a small person and when u gain 5 lbs it looks like u gained 30! im sure at 12 weeks ppl are gunna look at me and think im 6-7 months along! haha

im gunna be huge! i already have some "fluff" without being preggers so its only going to push that out more. plus im 5'1 so im a small person and when u gain 5 lbs it looks like u gained 30! im sure at 12 weeks ppl are gunna look at me and think im 6-7 months along! haha

hahahaha! Same here! I am 5'2 on a good day! hahahahaha!! And I have skinny arms and legs, but i do have a little "fluff" in my midsection, so its really poppin!

Wow I had a lot to catch up on! Hope everyone is well!

I've got my scan tomorrow, follow on from possible ectopic, I'll be 8 weeks and hoping for a strong heart beat! A little anxious.

Betheney - sorry about your friend x

Wow I had a lot to catch up on! Hope everyone is well!

I've got my scan tomorrow, follow on from possible ectopic, I'll be 8 weeks and hoping for a strong heart beat! A little anxious.

Betheney - sorry about your friend x

will be thinking of you tomorrow!!! Dont worry!

I cant wait to get my bump!!!
Got a little one, but think it could be a mix of wishful thinking and baby bloat! lol But even so its hard to hide and got a few funny looks at work! Was hoping to keep it quiet till september! We break up for summer hols in july so if i can keep it hiden till then it will be a big surprise when we go back in autumn term!

Got a little one, but think it could be a mix of wishful thinking and baby bloat! lol But even so its hard to hide and got a few funny looks at work! Was hoping to keep it quiet till september! We break up for summer hols in july so if i can keep it hiden till then it will be a big surprise when we go back in autumn term!

hide it til september?! OMG! You better buy some big sweaters! hahahaha!

Well only from work friends till then, some of my close friends and family know. But yep will be buying some big baggy clothes! lol

Waiting at the pharmacy for a prescription of zofran. Functioning has been a challenge and with my husband deploying Saturday I need to be able to come home from work and take care of our girls!!! It's been a rough few days.

Lol I kept my first pregnancy with DS a secret from work until I was 6 months along!! Not likely that I'll be able to hide it that long this time as my bloat alone makes me look about 6 months :haha:

Stuckinoki :dust:

5'2"ish here as well--trust me, very hard to hide the bump for long!

AllieIA--good for you. Whatever you gotta do to keep going!

Good luck Soniamillie. :)

Waiting at the pharmacy for a prescription of zofran. Functioning has been a challenge and with my husband deploying Saturday I need to be able to come home from work and take care of our girls!!! It's been a rough few days.

I'm so sorry. Part of me has always accepted that there is a good chance my husband won't be around when we finally get a good sticky baby. [He deploys on a 6 month rotation] I'm terrified of doing it alone, I can't even imagine doing it alone with other children in the house.

You're a brave woman. I hope the MS subsides for you so that you can have some relief and enjoy your last few nights with your hubby!

Okay, I just need to say it cuz I'm feeling really upset....
So I've been terrified of miscarrying and I've felt doomed.
Before we got pregnant we had my SIL, close friends, another more aquaintance and family friend miscarry (all within the last few months) another aquaintance was not far behind me, which made me excited to have someone I could have as a buddy.... I just found out she lost hers too.... I feel like it's happening so often and I'm scared since it's been SO many people....
I know it's out of my control but I just feel helpless with all this loss....

And I just needed to say it.... What a sad time..... :(

Okay, I just need to say it cuz I'm feeling really upset....
So I've been terrified of miscarrying and I've felt doomed.
Before we got pregnant we had my SIL, close friends, another more aquaintance and family friend miscarry (all within the last few months) another aquaintance was not far behind me, which made me excited to have someone I could have as a buddy.... I just found out she lost hers too.... I feel like it's happening so often and I'm scared since it's been SO many people....
I know it's out of my control but I just feel helpless with all this loss....

And I just needed to say it.... What a sad time..... :(

:cry: :hugs: so sorry everyone around you is having losses... what sad, negative news.... don't feel doomed, hunny... I dont know what to say... just sending hugs

It can sure seem like a long wait until the first scan.

you got that right!

I cant beleive the ladies in the UK have to wait until 12 weeks!!! I would just DIE! i am so impatient:dohh:

I have to wait that long :-( Not UK either.

WOW, i wouldnt be able to last......

Where are you that u have to wait 12 weeks?!

Where i am in the US you go at 8 weeks, 10 or 12 weeks, then about 20 weeks, then 1X a month in the 3rd trimester and then the last month of the 3rd tri you have to go every week

I'm in NZ. We have free maternity care here (and free health for kids up to age 6) but the government only allows for 2 scans during pregnancy and possibly a dating scan. I think its different if you're high risk but that's the standard.

Some ppl just don't know their place. There's this one lady who always comes up to me at church and rubs my tummy and says "nothing yet? don't you think it's time to give your mother grandchildren? 3 years is a long time to be married."

Is she older? Try rubbing her back and saying "still alive?" If your church has a cemetary try a litttle head nod in that direction

Some ppl just don't know their place. There's this one lady who always comes up to me at church and rubs my tummy and says "nothing yet? don't you think it's time to give your mother grandchildren? 3 years is a long time to be married."

Is she older? Try rubbing her back and saying "still alive?" If your church has a cemetary try a litttle head nod in that direction

Omg this made me laugh so loud!

:haha: She's not that old, in her 50s or so but she doesn't understand long term ttcing and wanting it so bad u can't even bear to see pregnant bellies and tiny babies anymore. She had 2 daughters pretty young, and then when she got married later on she didn't want anymore, even though her husband pleaded with her to have just one she said she was done. Ppl like that just dont get it.

I don't know how it becomes anybody's problem anyway! Cause nobody knows if we're trying or having problems, or even if you're not trying maybe it's because you're not ready to try yet? Some people like to get their life in order before they have babies so y is it ur duty to try and pressure me whatever the reason is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->