January Jellybeans 2013!...

:haha: She's not that old, in her 50s or so but she doesn't understand long term ttcing and wanting it so bad u can't even bear to see pregnant bellies and tiny babies anymore. She had 2 daughters pretty young, and then when she got married later on she didn't want anymore, even though her husband pleaded with her to have just one she said she was done. Ppl like that just dont get it.

I don't know how it becomes anybody's problem anyway! Cause nobody knows if we're trying or having problems, or even if you're not trying maybe it's because you're not ready to try yet? Some people like to get their life in order before they have babies so y is it ur duty to try and pressure me whatever the reason is?
I know what u mean, I've been married 7 months and RIGHT away we were harassed on a regular... We weren't ready to start and if we had issues I can't even imagine! Surprisingly I haven't been asked exactly since finding out we are... BUT I had a near miss being asked if we planned to have kids....
Hopefully we can announce before we get swamped with more questions....
& we haven't even been married a year!

Had my first doctors appointment today, and he is giving me another ultrasound at 9 weeks 5 days to make sure all is okay, and had me book my 12 week scan for june 25!!!!

ok ladies.... i did what i told myself NOT to do.... i was at the Dollar store and of course grabbed a cheapo pergnancy test they have there and heard they are pretty accurate just as FRER. I thought for SURE the test line would be as dark or darker than the control.... well it wasnt.... it was positive but not as dark as the control

so of course i freaked out so i cracked in and opened a FRER to pee on it to make sure everything was ok. instantly the positive line came up and its darker than the FRER control line.

Y do i do this to myself?! Now im wondering why the hell the dollar tree one isnt as dark as the control? grrrr i tried reading reviews and only looked at the bad ones to try and boost my confidence again

I GOTTA STOP POAS! i guess i did it bc were going to the family cabin this weekend and i wanted to feel confident about my pregnancy

but it makes me feel good the FRER that ive been using got darker than it was even 2 days ago.... to be even darker than the control line (and i tested in the afternoon with 2 hours holding wee... and had some water)

First timer here! We are due with our first on jan 18th and couldn't be more excited!! Congrats to everyone here :happydance:

:happydance: No More Spotting!!! :happydance:

And I'm pleased to announce; My boobs are finally KILLING ME! Woo Hoo!

I keep having these shreds of hope that this bean will stick around. I hope he/she does.

Welcome!!

Ladies, I had my first scan today. Baby's heart beat was 164 and baby measured at 1.21 cm. My doctor was so great at answering questions and being so sweet. Still due Jan 1.

I agree with others that no one should be forcing you to admit to a pregnancy. I had one coworker ask me. (she saw I could barely stay awake the last 2 weeks of our school classes). But she was sweet and private about asking. I like to drink the non-alcoholic drink called a "shirley temple" or "kiddy cocktail". It is sprite with grenadine. It can look like a mixed drink and it tastes great.

Hi everyone :hi:

Not sure if I've introduced myself in this thread or not!:dohh:

At month I'm due 28th Jan. :happydance: but have a feeling this will change when I eventually get to go for a scan!

Been experiencing symptoms for about 3 weeks now (hence the feeling my dates are out/i got caught on the pill so who knows!!:wacko:)

Little J - that is just awful! I'm so sorry that they are being such jack@$$es to you. Just blatent disrespect is disgusting.

Betheney- I am so very sorry to hear about your friend's mc. :hugs: I can't even begin to imagine what you both must be going through!

Welcome newbies!!!

thank you everyone for your kind words about my friend, it's really touching.

To the people who have people being rude about pregnancy and making it obvious you're pregnant, THAT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!! it's just so damn rude. If you're not ready to tell people you're pregnant then they should respect that. When i was pregnant with Eva I know a few people had suspected it but they just quietly waited until it was announced and then just said "I KNEW IT!!!" lol. I wouldn't be surprised if some of my uni friends straight out ask me, i'm very sick all the time. But i would just tell them that if was pregnant and i wanted them to know i would of told them. But uni holidays start today and so now i won't be seeing them past 14 weeks so looks like the chances of that are slim.

I also just want to add that the moment you get married you're harassed about having a baby and i kid you not the moment you pop out one child you're harassed for another :-/ it never stops.

Do u guys think I'm worrying myself about the dollar store test not being as dark as the frer? Just lookin for reassurance...

Do u guys think I'm worrying myself about the dollar store test not being as dark as the frer? Just lookin for reassurance...

screw the dollar tree test!!!!!! You are preggo! The frer is better than dollar store!

You are going to be fine! I think continuing to POAS is going to make you worry more. I know it is hard but just try and stay positive. Have hope that this is your sticky baby and don't worry yourself by continuing to poas. :hugs::hugs:
:dust: Just hang in there! Take each day one day at a time. Don't stress because that is not good for :baby: HAPPY THOUGHTS HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!!:hugs::hugs:

Dollar store test gave my Bfp at 9 dpo. However they were never as dark as the frer's. They didn't get darker than the control line until my hcg was in the 2000's.

Stop testing!! As a poas addict myself I know how it feels. I must have peed on 20 tests.

Hi Jan 2013 soon to be mommies! My name is Janelle! I am 4 weeks and 4 days today! I am due January 27th. I got my BFP at 3 weeks and 6 days. I took 3 test and got my blood test to confirm it on Tuesday. I'm having the typical symptoms cramps, sore BB, bloat and little spurts of nausea. I did catch a cold from my husband so thats no fun since I cant take anything. Hope everyone is doing well! Hope to meet some mommies to share my pregnancy with.

i have my first doctor appointment tomorrow...cant wait!!

jrowenj-gorgeous scan! Where in NJ are you? I'm in central jersey!!

Omggggg!!!!!! Originally near hamilton but just moved to brick!!!!!

Nice! I am over on the PA side of the state-I work in Princeton! Small world!! So exciting to have another Jersey mama here with me!!:happydance:

What a small world!!! I do a lot of work near Trenton which is right near the PA border! Tomorrow, I am going to Oxford Valley mall to meet up with my friend... I will wave to ya!!

AAHH!! My husband is originally from right near there-its where I got my wedding ring! I'll be sure to wave back :hi:

Hi Ladies! Just found out today that I will be joining in the January 2013 babies club! EDD is January 21st and it will be our first! So excited to take this journey with everyone!

Hi Ladies-so we had our first appointment this morning! She adjusted my due date based on LMP instead of O so I got bumped up a few days to January 9th. I was little disappointed that I didn't get to hear a heartbeat or anything but I go back in 4 weeks on the 21st for our first ultrasound-I absolutely cannot wait!! I was relieved however that she said that my uterus feels right on for 7 weeks and did not seem larger to indicate more than one bean in there. I feel so relieved to have the first visit over even though we didn't do much. We have told our families and are starting to tell close friends. I think I have to tell my coworkers soon because I'm feeling miserable and I'm sure they are figuring it out. I think we'll wait until our ultrasound at 11 weeks before going public on facebook though.

To celebrate our first appointment I went out shopping and bought a few maternity items-including pants. I am SO bloated, and my old work pants hurt. I even do the hairband on the button and its still bad. I caved and bought a few pairs of maternity pants and I don't think I've ever put on anything more comfortable in my life. I may wear these forever...!!

Okay, I just need to say it cuz I'm feeling really upset....
So I've been terrified of miscarrying and I've felt doomed.
Before we got pregnant we had my SIL, close friends, another more aquaintance and family friend miscarry (all within the last few months) another aquaintance was not far behind me, which made me excited to have someone I could have as a buddy.... I just found out she lost hers too.... I feel like it's happening so often and I'm scared since it's been SO many people....
I know it's out of my control but I just feel helpless with all this loss....

And I just needed to say it.... What a sad time..... :(

Sorry for all that's gone on around you, but each incident is completely separate and different from your pg. So keep positive. Sending :hugs: your way!

:happydance: No More Spotting!!! :happydance:

And I'm pleased to announce; My boobs are finally KILLING ME! Woo Hoo!

I keep having these shreds of hope that this bean will stick around. I hope he/she does.

Me too! Keep up hope! :dust:

:thumbup: Congrats to BabyHappy, BabyHopeful, NicknBaby2, NellandZack, and cdncouple! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->