January Jellybeans 2013!...

It takes them a day to get results back [because they send their samples out] so I probably won't have an answer until Monday :/

It's all a waiting game now.

The best I can figure is if my numbers are rising, Monday will be a happy day, and if they're not I'll probably have started bleeding by then.

Uh, hun your numbers have to be at 50 today, which would be great to get BFP digi! :hugs:

I would love to join!! Due January 18th with baby #3. Had a early scan Wednesday due to some pain to make sure baby was in the uterus and not my tube. Saw the gestational sac properly snuggled up in my uterus

Welcome to all the new ladies that joined!

So sorry about the losses, it is a constant worry.

My spotting has mostly gone away, just barely tinted when I wipe. I had an U/S this morning and we saw a sac and maybe something that looked like a yolk. But because it is so early they said that is about what they expect. I have another U/S next Friday, so we will see how much the baby grows in a week and they also hope to see the heartbeat.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Well another horrible nights sleep,i have the most annoying tickley cough,its actually making my stomach ache,i hope this passes soon I'm gonna be like a zombie !

i'm 8 weeks today :happydance: and time is flying by, been uploading a screen shot of my tickers every week into my journal. If you girls wanted to use any of them just go into my journal and right click copy image URL, i remember after my last pregnancy i was sad when i went back over my journal i couldn't see all my little ticker milestones so now i'll have them saved once a week forever.

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/8wtickers.png

well starting to feel pretty sick now, had to go to bed early last night cos i felt awful! But taking it as a sign all is well! :thumbup:
cramping on and off this week and def sore boobs, hubby is quite impressed with how big they've got, but its a look dont touch at the min! lol
def got some bloat today! look at least 5 months, baggy clothes today!
no real cravings yet and not gone off anything.

Congrats to all the :bfp:'s! But, where's my January 26 EDD buddy?

Ahh I've neglected reading for a bit and I sure had a lot of catching up to do!! All these scan pics are BEAUTIFUL!! Makes me soo excited for my own scans! My first is on Tuesday:)

fun website for those who have had scans to predict gender

https://www.babybpm.com/

predicted girl for me

I will have to use that when I have a scan. Until then, I'm predicting myself a boy. I'm basing it on DD playing with my phone and putting a baby boy wiget on it. Also on the fact that I have MS, and have never had it before.

Chinese gender chart predicts me a girl. However, it predicted DD to be a boy. So, it may just work opposite for me.

Welcome to all the new people!

Littlej, will you get your dh to hide those tests! Or at least just stick to one brand! You are going to drive yourself crazy with worry (been there got the t-shirt).

I started bleeding yesterday :( but have to wait until Monday as the said they dint scan over the weekend.. its going to drag.. I just hope my baby holds on tight x

I started bleeding yesterday :( but have to wait until Monday as the said they dint scan over the weekend.. its going to drag.. I just hope my baby holds on tight x

oh no. Was it just a little bit of spotting or was it red fresh blood? has it slowed down at all?

Started off brown spotting yesterday .. turned red last night with very small clots... it has stopped this morning but i have AF like cramps x

oh my fingers are crossed it's nothing. I spotted brown for 3 weeks but at one point i had fresh red blood. It was only once and didn't turn into a light flow or anything. I just remember crying like every hour and being beside myself with sadness, so i know how terrified and sad you must feel right now but hold on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->