January Jellybeans 2013!...

Thank you.. It does give me a little hope.....I had been counting down to 8 weeks for my next milestone .. :( my OH thinks its may be a cycle bleed.. so for the minute Im going to stick with that.. unless its gets worse.. Enjoy your weekend ladies xx

Thank you.. It does give me a little hope.....I had been counting down to 8 weeks for my next milestone .. :( my OH thinks its may be a cycle bleed.. so for the minute Im going to stick with that.. unless its gets worse.. Enjoy your weekend ladies xx

I'm sure its nothing. Try and relax and not worry too much this weekend. If you keep worryin, maybe u can go to the ER and get a scan? Sorry you have to wait... What torture. Try and keep busy! Xoxo

If it gets worse go to a and e. At least they will check your hcg levels, even if they don't scan. Have you contacted epu?

Hi Ladies
So had my scan this morning and all is well.
I am measuring at exactly 8+0 which is the same as my lmp.

Babies heart rate is strong, very fast on screen but she couldn't give me a reading as the machine wasn't equipped to do that. The nurse has discharged me from EPU and I am to continue with normal scans.

Have uploaded a pic, I have turned it as was lying upside down apparently!

Congrats to the new BFPs :D
fingers crossed for you Indiapops :hugs:
and Yay for scans cant wait for mine :D :happydance:

If it gets worse go to a and e. At least they will check your hcg levels, even if they don't scan. Have you contacted epu?

no I rang my GP the receptionist said he contacted them, that's were my appointment is on Monday .. x

Can I join? Our little bean is due on 22 January :)

Just can't believe it! We were still mulling over trying for number 2 and it's already happened!

Hi Ladies
So had my scan this morning and all is well.
I am measuring at exactly 8+0 which is the same as my lmp.

Babies heart rate is strong, very fast on screen but she couldn't give me a reading as the machine wasn't equipped to do that. The nurse has discharged me from EPU and I am to continue with normal scans.

Have uploaded a pic, I have turned it as was lying upside down apparently!

that is a REALLY good scan for 8 weeks!!!! I think I see arm and leg buds, no????? I am so bad at recognizing what is what in the scans! hahaha!!!

Woke up to bright red tinged stretchy CM this morning :sad2:

we just have to wait for your hcg results and keep our fingers crossed.

Does your doctor have any idea why you've had so many miscarriages in the past? Has anyone tried to look into it for you?

no I rang my GP the receptionist said he contacted them, that's were my appointment is on Monday .. x

I'm at EPU Monday too.

If it gets any worse, just go to A & E, that's what I did last time, they were lovely and I got the HCG results within an hour.

It's over. I'm full on bleeding now.

Thanks for everything ladies.

stuckinoki - if it gets any worse go to A&E, hoping all is ok for you.

JrowenJ - I know, I think I do too. She did say at the beginning that she thought I was more like 7 weeks than 8 but then when computer generated the report it said bang on 8+0.
She did say turn it around as thought it was laying upside down given the heart beat location. She said couldn't tell me rate due to machine but it was fast and looked fast on the screen.

So sorry to hear, head to the doc/ ER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->