January Jellybeans 2013!...

If it gets worse go to a and e. At least they will check your hcg levels, even if they don't scan. Have you contacted epu?

no I rang my GP the receptionist said he contacted them, that's were my appointment is on Monday .. x

I'm at EPU Monday too.

If it gets any worse, just go to A & E, that's what I did last time, they were lovely and I got the HCG results within an hour.
I Will do thank you.. I hope all is well with you and your appointment is just a check up xx

Stuckinoki sorry to hear that xx :hugs: xx

fun website for those who have had scans to predict gender

https://www.babybpm.com/

predicted girl for me

That's a cute site! It predicted a girl for me as well :)

Stuckinoki, thinking of you. :hugs:

Stucki so sorry to hear that. I have seen you on many threads and pray that happiness will find you very soon!:hugs:

Congrats to the new bfp's and the happy scans!

Sorry to anyone else that is going through a rough time right now.

Stuckinoki my heart goes out to you, i am grieving for you hon.

Welcome to all the new mamas! Babydust to all!

Stucki, im so very sorry. Hoping you can get some answers, and your sticky rainbow baby very soon.

If it gets worse go to a and e. At least they will check your hcg levels, even if they don't scan. Have you contacted epu?

no I rang my GP the receptionist said he contacted them, that's were my appointment is on Monday .. x

I'm at EPU Monday too.

If it gets any worse, just go to A & E, that's what I did last time, they were lovely and I got the HCG results within an hour.
I Will do thank you.. I hope all is well with you and your appointment is just a check up xx

I'm having what they thoughtfully call a viability scan. Basically after 2 mcs they are checking that I have a live baby.

Can't believe there are 3 of us in here from lincs, what a small world!

I'm at EPU Monday too.

I'm having what they thoughtfully call a viability scan. Basically after 2 mcs they are checking that I have a live baby.

Aw.. well fingers crossed you get some fab news, which Im sure you will ..xx

I hadn't taken any notice of the areas, which part of Lincolnshire are you from ?

Im having AF type cramps, they are mild, but started about an hour ago and havent gotten worse but havent gone away.

no idea whats going on :(

Pepsi I'm having some mild cramps to,as long as they don't get really bad we'll be ok

As long as there's no bleeding and the pain doesn't get to bad, it's probably just normal stretching and growing.. :flower:

Im having AF type cramps, they are mild, but started about an hour ago and havent gotten worse but havent gone away.

I had the same thing yesterday...I even ran to the bathroom a few times, just to take a look.

I think it is just everything making room in there!

thanks ladies, guess im just worried, I have 1 angel already trying not to worry that i'll have a second.

on a positive note though, my boobs are getting huge already! last pregnancy they didnt start growing till 20 weeks+ but even my husband has noticed! he reckons i might show early too because of it. we'll wait and see i guess!

I'm at EPU Monday too.

Aw.. well fingers crossed you get some fab news, which Im sure you will ..xx

I hadn't taken any notice of the areas, which part of Lincolnshire are you from ?

I'm from Boston, how about you?

:hi: India Pops I'm from Fotherby (just outside Louth) :happydance:

Stuck - so sorry hun - hope you can get some answers of your doc :hugs:

:happydance::happydance: for the scans

The gender predictor you mentioned - I tried it with my old scans (of my boys) and both times it predicted correctly :haha:

Pepsi chic - I had a lot of cramping last night (I even had to lay down) but everything feels fine today I'm sure you will be fine :flower: I know it' s a worry :hugs:

:hi: all new :bfp:

:hugs:

X

So sorry to hear Stuckinoki. :cry::hugs:

I've had pretty painful ones off and on for two weeks now--but I've concluded it must be just stretching. I still have all other (unpleasant) pg symptoms and my bloodwork has been been fine. First scan next Wed, so we'll see. Fingers crossed for all of us.

Congrats on all those amazing and inspiring scans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->