January Jellybeans 2013!...

as this is our first child for both of us i am going to keep it a suprise FOR HIM everything ibuy gender wise will be hidden at my moms, and ill do the nursery yellow and pastel green, neautral colors like you said, its only fair!!
hey snowangel, i know what you mean but its reversed, i want to know the gender but my fiance doesnt....he said itll be a good suprise, i wanna know so i know what to buy!!
i didnt want to tell the family till i was at least 12weeks(bc of a m/c last yr) but he blabbed his mouth! good luck!!
We announced to family, friends, and Facebook at 3weeks4days. And by we, I mean dh. :dohh: it was the same with dd, he just spills it. I would've preferred waiting a little while before telling friends/Facebook. Heck we live 1800 miles from everyone we could have just shown up with a belly, better yet a baby!! :haha: now the fight over me wanting to stay team yellow. He wants to find out, I don't. He says just let me find out and u won't have to know. I'm like seriously u expect me to believe you can keep ur mouth shut!!??!! :rofl: I don't know. I mean I am the one going through carrying the baby and delivery.. I think I should be able to decide something!! Oh well, maybe baby won't cooperate. :haha:

Anybody with plans this weekend? :flower:

I have seen mothers who have found out and not told the fathers. I think its easier that way, just keep all the things you buy under wraps. Decorate the nursery neutral then keep whatever u buy in there. He stays out. Could u keep it a secret so he could be surprised?

Sonia I'm struggling with the weather too! The heat is making me feel dizzy and breathless!

Yep that's just like me! I'm eating ice by the cup load and so irritable :(
We have my hubbies partners here tonight and I just want to veg and do nothing

I'm going to some frigging Grease singalong night dressed as Pink Ladies with friends and I don't want to go at all. They will all be drinking and I will feel so boring! I wish I'd never say I'd go I want to stay at home and watch the Euroviosion!

i have been eatting ice pops like crazy!! how hot is it where you live ladies?

It's about 80 degrees here in the south of England.
I'm not moaning too much as it has rained so much and I normally love the heat but not today. I guess the average for us at this time of the year is 50-60 degrees although I'm no weather buff

How are you ladies feeling? I feel like my symptoms come and go except for the sore boobs..I cant help but worry when I dont have symptoms.

I've this weather in the uk continues I might just melt!
I normally love it and spend every minute in it but currently lying on the floor, a best one and the fan on. Anyone else struggling?

I am in Scotland and it's lovely here too. The heat isn't bothering me, but not being able to get out and about to enjoy it is what is annoying me. I really want to get in the garden and do stuff, but I do something for 10 minutes and I feel sick and tired. My husband's best friend is coming to stay tonight and so much needs doing in the house and I just don't have the energy. I just want to sit in the garden and do nothing.

Ive told my family and my work but are keeping it hushed publicly until 12 weeks when my in-laws will be told.

My family were told because they know we have been TTC for the last 7 months so every month they would ask "pregnant yet?!" was so glad to finally say YES!

i'll be 11 weeks at my scan and then we are viiting in-laws when i'll be 12 weeks so will take the scan copies with us.

cramps have stopped today but im so tired!

My husband didn't want to tell anyone, he just wanted to show up in August with me 20-ish weeks along and be like, "oh, yeah, we're expecting." But then we decided to tell our parents and somehow, that was like breaking the flood gates open for him. Suddenly, he was telling everybody. His friends stopped by for a few minutes to give our roommate something and he was like, "Hey! I'm going to be a daddy!" Can you believe this guy? That was when I was just over 4 weeks along. Now that I'm over 8 weeks, I kind of wish we had waited. I keep reading about these mmc's, and I just kind of wish we had waited until I had at least gone to the doctor's, which I don't go until June 5th.

It's killing me to keep secrets.......im horrible at it.....so i told my mom and sisters just so incase something bad happens again i'll have support.......

however my first sonogram is next week june 1st........and if we see a heartbeat.....im totally telling everyone! i feel so much better this pregnancy!

It's killing me to keep secrets.......im horrible at it.....so i told my mom and sisters just so incase something bad happens again i'll have support.......

however my first sonogram is next week june 1st........and if we see a heartbeat.....im totally telling everyone! i feel so much better this pregnancy!

:hi: hi! I know you! hehehehe

I am about to spill the damn beans too... i can't take this anymore

oh jaime..........you know im your biggest cheerleader.........tell everyone!!! just do it!

Went in for my early scan at 6 weeks 6 days, but doc says I am measuring 6 weeks 5 days, which is perfect!! I saw my lil bean as well as got to hear the heart beat! Dr. said that anything over 120 is good at this stage and my baby was at 126! I even saw the heart fluttering

Went in for my early scan at 6 weeks 6 days, but doc says I am measuring 6 weeks 5 days, which is perfect!! I saw my lil bean as well as got to hear the heart beat! Dr. said that anything over 120 is good at this stage and my baby was at 126! I even saw the heart fluttering

Seeing the heart beat was my favorite part! ;)

BLAH! June 20th seems so far away! I hope June goes SUPER quick so everyone waiting for a scan like me doesnt loose their mind waiting!

i felt great yesterday aside from the cramps (which have gone!) but today im exhausted and my headache is back. i got woken up a few times by some weird dreams abotu my ex stalking me.....i havent thought about him for eyars. so its freaked me out.

I've been symptom free today :0/ except for being tired... Thinking about booking an early private scan for around 7 weeks before I go on holiday to put my mind at ease!

I'm also considering an early scan. I really can't wait for reassurance. I'm trying to be positive but PAL is so hard. I experienced a MMC and I'm very afraid of it happening again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->