January Jellybeans 2013!...

Me to SnowAngel! Me too! It's going to be a long first tri. :)

Had a two-hour nap today. I don't know how I will make it through tomorrow. We have a four-hour drive and activities planned with another family that will last all day. Plans were made ages ago, so can't get out of it without seeming suspicious.

I am not in a hurry to tell anyone, especially work. Even though it's all ladies, it's rare that anyone's pg, so there will be a lot of attention. I really like to be a pregnant wallflower, which of course is a bit of an oxymoron.

Just reading about you all being tired makes me want to curl up and fall asleep.. 2y/o keeps me awake and alive! which is nice because the weather is BEAUTIFUL here and we've had not so nice weather the past week.. so even though im tired as heck, im enjoying it as im out and about with my 'Big' Girl!

i'm probably going to go for a nap soon, but i napped even before i was pregnant so nothing new from me.

we've already told all relevant ppl except my parents, i'll be telling them soon. I keep putting it off cause my mom is a worrier and she is going to worry about every possible thing that can go wrong, not the kind of drama i want to deal with right now but i guess i need to get it over with at some point. My 2 best friends know, my sister and my 2 brothers, DH told his parents and his best friend. Everybody else will have to figure it out on their own, don't even know if i'll go public on fb, they may just have to figure it out too.

10days to my scan!!! please go quickly! part of me is really excited, i cant wait to see my baby. But the other part is terrified that i will get there and its all gone wrong again. i couldnt wait till july for my 12 week scan, need to know as soon as poss. So hopefully will be able to see the heartbeat when i go a week on wed.

If anyone wanted to gather all the scan dates and put them in a list for me i'd put them on post 1, but with 185 pages i doubt anyone could be bothered.

I'm the same just wanna nap all the time,i have zero energy at the moment.I'm getting a cold too,I've had a horrendous tickley cough for a wk now which is really getting on my nerves and I'm dizzy all the time,but I'm not gonna complain been wanting this for so long

brrrrr i am sooooo bloody cold! 6 degrees last night and 5 tonight!!! EEEPPPP i hate being cold!!!!!!!! How is everyone else this lovely Sunday night?

Hey you can add me, I've only just discovered this thread I'm due 6th January!

Wow it's cold? It's been 75 and sunny here, but it will be hot and humid soon which makes great for a pregnancy a lol! Yesterday I was so nauseous I had to run for the toilet for te first time. I didn't get sick though. I had some saltines and it helped a little. Iv been having a lot of lower pressure I think growin pain and cramps. A lot of back pain! Whoa it hurts! Im a really small person so I assume I feel more of this pain and will show early. Also urinating a lot! I have my first appointment Wednesday just for blood work. I am 5 weeks today!!! Yay! How is everyone else?!

brrrrr i am sooooo bloody cold! 6 degrees last night and 5 tonight!!! EEEPPPP i hate being cold!!!!!!!! How is everyone else this lovely Sunday night?

Cold sounds so nice right now! Going to be 90 degrees and very humid today for me!!

its in the upper 80s here and very humid!! This heat is killer I dont know how I am going to survive the summer when I actually have a bump!

Has anyone else suddenly become really clumsy? I can't walk past something without hitting myself on it!!

It got to a top of 13 degrees Celsius = 55.4 degrees Fahrenheit today which is a bit chilly for my liking although not as cold as what i know some endure. I'm also eating tonnes of ice pops despite the cold weather. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->