January Jellybeans 2013!...

Everything great, measuring 8+5, so edd now 2nd Jan. That would mean I o'd on cd10 ?

Well today is the day. Scan at 3:30 (it is 6:11am now)........omg so nervous/excited!

arg! have to survive a whole day of work first!

I started bleeding yesterday :( but have to wait until Monday as the said they dint scan over the weekend.. its going to drag.. I just hope my baby holds on tight x

Everything is fine measuring 8wks 4 days strong heartbeat :) they don't know why I've had problems ..it just happens sometimes .

thats great news on the scans!! SO HAPPPY for you guys!

Good luck on the scans later today! :thumbup:

the cysts is called a corpus luteum, itswhere the egg was released from your ovary and it released progesterone to sustain your pregnancy until the placenta takes over, once the placenta takes over it should disinegrate.

I know what Pinky and brain was! THey were rats and one was trying to rule the world! Personally i like Ren and Stimpy :haha:

Melly- OMG just lastnight i had a dream that i was bleeding really abd and MCing.... i woke up so scared thinking it was real! i dont want to have those dreams ever again!

my scan pic, you can't actually see anything though:haha:

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/pinky.jpg

so hubby had another baseball game yesterday and i was kinda nervous someone would give me crap for not drinking again etc. But no one did BUT one of our guy friends came up to us later and was like "congrats on the baby" and we were like "what are u talking about?" and he said one of hubbies teamates said we were pregnant. and we were like.... oh no were not... the guys were just giving me a hard time last weekend cus i wasnt drinking....

like WTF?!how rude to call me out one weekened and then go around and tell ppl we are taking away our excitment for when we want to tell ppl. SO RUDE! ANd the guy who told just lad a baby a year ago abnd his wife had a MC at 7 weeks right before shge got pregnant with her baby.

I am so fired up about it. I want to say somthing about it to him but i feel if i do itll def. show we are expecting.....

im craving skittles. to the point i made my husband go get some at 3am :haha:

I would let it go for now. And then when you do tell people, take some people aside and tell them how you feel.

I have to do that as well. I went to the ER for cramps/bleeding. I had to cancel work scheduled activities. My coworker treated me like I was irresponsible and I just wanted to scream at her. I will be discussing with her in a little bit about why I did not keep that appointment. We did just tell people we are expecting (couldn't keep a secret anymore). Hopefully everything goes well or I will be regretting that we told.

Ugh - I hate breastfeeding in summer more than anything... a hot body pressed up against mine.

This morning I've been invited to morning tea as a bribe from another department. They have chocolate slice and cheesecake for me. It's supposed to start now, but I've had my head in the loo this morning... how horrendous! Should I just be rude and not go, or go and potentially make myself feel even worse?

I, personally, would try to go. But if you are sick, then you are sick. In the full on ms, I am not fun to be around anyway.

Yea more happy scans I'm so pleased for you all. Mines not for 2 weeks today at 10 weeks but I didn't think I was getting one til 12-13 weeks so I have to be happy about that.

On a side note, MS blows! Lol.

Im due Early Febuary, but most likely will pop early like first baby may i join in?

I just finished off a can of frosting. :blush:

Tomorrow besides being my birthday I have my Dr appt to go over all ultrasound and blood work results.. will also be having a chat with the Dr about how unprofessional the ultrasound tech was..

Ok...need some positive thoughts. I'm spotting, brown but noticeable. No cramps and really no morning sickness the last two days. Worried. A friend of mine says I should go to the er but I'm not sure...
Thoughts?

After my mmc, I would always say go and get checked out for any kind of spotting! I'm sure it's nothing but at least ull put ur mind at rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->