January Jellybeans 2013!...

agreed, after one myself always better to know and not stress more then needed!!

https://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q516/Lspence25/th_82b.jpg

https://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q516/Lspence25/th_82a.jpg

All went PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!! measuring 1 day ahead! 8+2. got to HEAR the hb at 167bpm!

DH was near the clinic today so he went to see the midwife and she said she would be willing to do the home birth, provided I'm low risk and have no issues leading up to it. She isn't familiar with water birth, she says a place was closed down recently for offering water births but she will look into it and see if she would be comfortable trying it. I couldn't go see her today so she said I should come on Friday when they have a class for first time mothers and do blood work, etc. I did speak to her on the phone and she was very nice, even if I have to go to the public hospital she says she will still come even if only for support so I feel good knowing it will be the same caregiver right thru, she also does home visits after to help with breast feeding, etc.

Greens25: Beautiful Scan! :happydance:

AJTHOMAS: Midwife sounds awesome and flexible. Yay! :)

What do you ladies think of these names.
It will be a mixed baby, jamaican and white

Girl- Remi or Remy, Ataya
Boy- Mehki, Mileke(mil-leak), Kiree

Opinions?

Hi everyone, can i join? Found out a week ago at 12dpo and i am due 30 th jan according to ff based on ov. I am to have blood test today and will be having a scan between 7-9 weeks.

I am 32 and dh is 34. This is #1 for us and praying for a sticky baby. Cant wait to tell everyone but waiting till after the scan.

:dust: to everyone

Sorry it was actually 13 dpo. :dohh: Still can't believe it - very excited.

awwww love the scan pic :)

exciting AJ - sounds like she would be perfect for you :) i wish we were aloud to do home births here in Aus!

Well, the spotting has seemed to stop for now. Hate to do it...but nearly wishing for the all day nausea to come back just to reassure me.
Hoping this morning's spotting was just stress related. Nobody wants to lose a pregnancy and we've already lost two since November. But, this time would really be challenging with dh deployed. Not something I need him worrying about!

Ugh the last two days I've been so sick and tired. I work from home part time and I'm struggling to concentrate on anything with all the nausea and tiredness, I can't last a couple of hours without a nap. I have had two babies before and never ever been this tired. I am so puzzled why this one is so much worse my symptoms are so much worse than with the other two.
Sorry just need to vent. It's Tuesday afternoon and I've booked only 30 minutes work so far this week and the house is a mess. I just have zero energy and it's frustrating me.

yay for the continual good news scans!! we gotta keep them going!! :happydance:

if there was any spotting i would personally go see the Dr. but im a worry wart

OHHHH yeah.. i am a little excited today!!!! My hubby came home from work yesterday with a present for me!!!!
Now it might not be what other ladies would like i am burst out into tears as i have been BEGGING for one of these for like FOREVER!!!!!! now i finally have been able to upgrade and work even better now .. As photography is my hobby and job!! :) and i LOVE IT

Attachments

• 7D with speedlite.jpg
    7D with speedlite.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe