***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

Hi Jellybeans! Well I've finally gotten back online and moved over to second trimester.

At my 12 week scan they changed my EDD again, so I am now due 7th Jan! Phew! Hopefully that date will stick!

I am still waiting for the joys of second tri to take over from the woes of first...still suffering with Ms over here, boohoo :( Is deffo IS getting better and more tolerable now though.

Hope everyone is well.
xxx

neko, its not always the easiest to find. With our last pregnancy the nub was crystal clear. The scan for this baby doesnt even show the nub. It depends on how good the sonographer was and how clear the image is and also whether baby was in the right position.

The best way I can describe it is follow the spine down the baby and the nub is at the bottom. Good luck in finding it. If you still cant find the nub then post the scan pic and see if some of the other ladies can help you out :)

Thanks! I'll try looking at the pics again later. If I can't find it, I'll just need to wait 5 weeks until my next ultrasound.

noja, I'll be happy to compare notes on taking blood thinners. My real concern is, what do you do when you can't find the bottom of your stomach. :wacko:

Hey ladies!

Is anyone else just really uncomfortable constantly??? I thought 2nd tri was supposed to be when you feel better but I feel like crap still! :( My stomach is constantly aching and just generally uncomfy. Am I the only one??? :hugs:

Hello can I pretty please go on the list? :)

EDD is the 2nd Jan, but I'm hopin I might get a Christmas baby :)

Good luck ladies xx

Still feeling tired and nauseous too, the magic 12 weeks hasn't worked for me yet, not helping that mum reminds me every so ofter she was sick all day every day for all her pregnancies!!

I'm just waiting to get my mojo back! Still reckon DH is going to run off to the nearest brothel if he doesn't see some action soon! :sleep:

Question-what's the nub?

Hi Neko, tell me about it, I have images of poking the baby in the eye with the needle when I get further on and can't tell tummy from baby!! If that weren't bad enough the day I went into be shown how to do the injections the nurses, DH and I were rolling around laughing cause my boobs are so big I can't really see my tummy very well as it is! Do you ever get a bit sore around the injection sites?

Hey ladies, how is everyone keeping? I had another scan on Friday past just to check the size, and all is well. The scan was so much clearer that the one two weeks before. They're not changing my due date just yet so Naomi can you add me to the list for 12th Jan please? Thankyou. Also, any ladies panicing about any weight gain from first tri, I seemed to have put on 5lbs and I've noticed my face is filling out (not a good look lol). Is this about normal or a wee bit too much for first tri? x

Hey girls ditched my iphone for blackberry but blackberry doesn't load baby and bump as good as iphone and our pc is broke at month booo! Anyway so excited booked gender scan today for july 31st I get a dvd with it and also a 4D preview! Can't wait to see what team we are on!! I bought breaat pump today and tried it out LOL! I felt like a cow being milked although no milks coming out just yet will try catch up with posts tomorrow hope ur all well! Xxx

Does anyone wanna be blackberry buddies? Here's my pin if you wanna add me :) 258D86EF

Hey ladies!

Is anyone else just really uncomfortable constantly??? I thought 2nd tri was supposed to be when you feel better but I feel like crap still! :( My stomach is constantly aching and just generally uncomfy. Am I the only one??? :hugs:

nope your not,im like that now :(

Palmtree, I've put on 5lb too! I know at least 2 lb of that was sheer indulgence though. I looked it up on baby centre and someone of my height, starting weight etc...would typically put on about one and a half stone.

hi sorry for gatecrashing, Ive created a group on facebook if you would like to join. Its called 'babies due in january 2011'

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Babies-due-in-January-2011/136288796393586?ref=ts

Hi, Please can you add me to the list. I had my scan today and have been told that my EDD is 14th Jan.

Thank you x

I heard the heartbeat today! WOW!! It seemed like the most amazing sound ever.

Does anyone know the old wives tales about the sound of the heartbeat and whether its a boy or a girl? My mum seemed to think it was something to do with it sounding like a train or running horses but couldn't really remember?

Does anyone know the old wives tales about the sound of the heartbeat and whether its a boy or a girl? My mum seemed to think it was something to do with it sounding like a train or running horses but couldn't really remember?

HI

I was told that if the heart beat is over 140 beats per minute it is more likely to be a girl.

my midwife told me its crap as the babys heart has to beat so fast in the early stages cause its developing everything

I love all those old wives tales though. I don't think I will find out for definite whether its pink or blue but I love all the guessing. Since I'm not married yet do you think the 'wedding ring on a piece of string' thing will work with my engagement ring instead??

please can you change my date to 1st jan, thanks

Hi JJ's

Haven't been on here for a while, just thought I would update from my scan on Mon. It was a bit of a pollava to be honest! Firstly we waited an hour to be seen so I thought my bladder was going to burst! When we finally got in there, the consultant was really nice and I could tell he was being very thorough measuring their HC and AC. But then when he was finished he just turned the light on and gave me some tissue! So I didnt even get to see them!

We then saw the MW after and we asked her for some pics and she said we didnt ask so they didnt take any, I was sooooo close to bursting into tears, we had never been told we needed to ask and everytime we've been they've given us loads - I was so upset. But then she went out and came back in and said they would turn a machine back on and scan me and take me some pics! We were the last ones there and they were closing! I felt really bad but then at the same time they did make us wait an hour and I know we are luckier than most to get lots of scans but they are high risk so I really worry about them, so its reassuring when I get to see them.

They are gonna think I'm a right bitch keep complaining (if you've read my previous posts!) but it seems to be the only way to get anywhere!

So here's the pics... 1st pic - both twins together
Top pic - top to tail - head in middle at top with body to right, head in middle at bottom with body to left

Bottom pic - from above two heads!

2nd pic - left twin & right twin!

Attachments

• 15wks 2days Scan both.jpg
    15wks 2days Scan both.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 15wks 2days Scan LT RT.jpg
    15wks 2days Scan LT RT.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts