***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

great scan pics - angelblue. The twins are so cute.

Anyone feeling flutters and/or kicks yet??? I am getting very impatient now to feel something!!

I think I had my first proper movement today. I have been wondering for the last week or so but today i am pretty sure! Just hope dot keeps wiggling about in there so i can be sure! have you not had any flutters at all?? X x

Hi could i be added to the list plz - :wave:

I just discovered i was pregnant with baby 4 a few weeks back. After the initial shock of it (Baby 3 was supposed to be the last) i am now getting used to the idea, the scan i had a few days previous really helped. You cant help but fall in love when you see them wriggling about on the screen.

Would love to share the journey with you guys.

EDD 13th Jan

Ive noticed theres so many Jan babys arent there .. its going to be a busy month.

I THINK I've had a few flutters..... but I'm honestly not sure.. lol

I got a tiny couple of movements, not like when I was pg with ds, it felt like it's hard to describe, not a 'popping' as such but something similar only felt it when I'm curled up but it def the baby. Looking forward now to feeling proper kicks! X

today was the first day i really thought it felt like baby moving, the last week i wasnt so sure!

I still haven't felt a thing but I'm growing daily! Is anyone really seeing their bump develop quite quickly all of a sudden. I woke up this morning and could swear it's bigger than it was last night!

Welcome JanBaby :hi: You're due the day after me!

Hi ladies, my name is Emily and I'm 13 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby, due January 19th. I would love to join your group! I was a member of a pregnancy forum when I was pregnant with my son and I just loved having a group of ladies to chat with that were going through exactly the same things I was. Can't wait to get to know ya! :)

Hi everyone.

I think I have started my first craving. I can't stop drinking milk and I don't usually like it! I keep thinking about it all day. lol How weird is that. :haha:

Has anybody else had any cravings?

I could eat sweet & sour chicken stirfry everyday - my freezer is full of readymeals for emergency situations!

I've gone off milk completely so I have to have chocolate cereal to make the milk go chocolatey ha ha!

Hey ladies!

I feel so guilty because I haven't participated much in this thread since I first found out I was having a January baby :(

I have a scan on Thursday for them to determine the position on my placenta and I'm hoping I can talk the sonographer into trying to determine if LO is pink or blue...I'm ready to go shopping lol!

Has anyone gotten a proper bump yet? OH says I look pregnant but I still feel like I just look fat. I guess baby is going through a growth spurt because I've been gaining weight like crazy for no apparent reason...I haven't been eating a lot and I was actually more active this week than I've been my whole pg...has anyone else experienced this?

Hey ladies!

I feel so guilty because I haven't participated much in this thread since I first found out I was having a January baby :(

I have a scan on Thursday for them to determine the position on my placenta and I'm hoping I can talk the sonographer into trying to determine if LO is pink or blue...I'm ready to go shopping lol!

Has anyone gotten a proper bump yet? OH says I look pregnant but I still feel like I just look fat. I guess baby is going through a growth spurt because I've been gaining weight like crazy for no apparent reason...I haven't been eating a lot and I was actually more active this week than I've been my whole pg...has anyone else experienced this?
i have a bump now,not just bloat :)

Hi everyone.

I think I have started my first craving. I can't stop drinking milk and I don't usually like it! I keep thinking about it all day. lol How weird is that. :haha:

Me! Im exactly the same ... Cold Milk -n im exactly like u not really a milk drinker. That n Fish n Chips with lots of Salt n Vinegar mmm

Naomi at least its something healthy! I have a thing for banana milkshake, though not what i'd call a real craving yet, actually maybe it is, I did get up out of bed at 11pm last week to blend some bananas and milk lol.

purple kisses I have just this morning got weighed and have put on 3lb just in the last week, I'd only put on 2lb before that. I'm really worrying about my weight this time round. My bump although not huge def looks like baby (even tho baby is lower down) and was 25 weeks before like this with my son, eek i'm only coming up 15 weeks!

x

I wouldn't worry, I'm showing waaaayyyy earlier than I did with DS. Been in maternity trousers since I was 9 weeks (purely for comfort as couldn't stand anything tight around my waist)

Haven't really had any cravings as such but went off food that was cooked for a while. Couldn't stand the thought of eating a hot meal. Not so bad now but gone off chocolate and crisps which is no bad thing. Appetite hasn't come back fully yet and I even struggled to finish a bowl of tomato soup the other day!

Waiting for the day when it comes back and all I do is eat!!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one 'growing' already, lol. I also don't look pregnant yet, just like I have a fat tummy. I've had cravings since 12 weeks and mainly it's been pickled onions and of course salt and vinegar chips, yummm. Yesterday was my DS's party and I baked a table-full but all I was interested in were the savories and I usually have a quite the sweet tooth!

Purplekisses, I am also hoping to find out at 16wks. I'm going to tell my doc I'm not leaving his rooms until he can see, lol.

great scan pics - angelblue. The twins are so cute.

Anyone feeling flutters and/or kicks yet??? I am getting very impatient now to feel something!!

Im not feeling anything either all I feel is wind then I think it could be the baby :-(

Hi everyone.

lucky you thsts a real positive craving lots of milk = good for you and baby :) I crave salt and vinegar crisps really really unhealthy opther week I got through 6 packs and my heart was racing because of the salt not a good sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->