January mommies!! ITs our turn!

Victim of 'wriggly and uncomfortable baby syndrome'

Bang on 11pm at night Harvey wakes up and decides it will be fun to torture his mum by constantly moving, but as we all know babies don't have that much space anymore, and now I am begin to suffer for it. As Harvey wriggles he keeps getting things trapped, like for the past two days he has had a foot tucked up right by my rib and it hurt soooooo much!

Oh Harvey, I'm sorry it's uncomfy at the moment but if you let me sleep for a few more hours each night I promise to spoil you rotton and I will even buy you an extra snuggly sleep suit...

JUST LET ME SLEEP!!!

Victim of 'wriggly and uncomfortable baby syndrome'

Bang on 11pm at night Harvey wakes up and decides it will be fun to torture his mum by constantly moving, but as we all know babies don't have that much space anymore, and now I am begin to suffer for it. As Harvey wriggles he keeps getting things trapped, like for the past two days he has had a foot tucked up right by my rib and it hurt soooooo much!

Oh Harvey, I'm sorry it's uncomfy at the moment but if you let me sleep for a few more hours each night I promise to spoil you rotton and I will even buy you an extra snuggly sleep suit...

JUST LET ME SLEEP!!!

haha:haha: thats soo funny i agree completely llol

Thanks steffy i have plenty of credit issues too but i dont even know how that happend lol. I have tried to apply for a credit card once and a best buy card once and both time i got denied. I dont know what have caused me to not have any. I pay everything one time lol so i really dont know what else to do to try to establish credit?

victory your baby might have some breathing issues if born now but chances of surviving aare soo good. Now they also have magnesium that they can give to you if your LO has to be born now to help its lungs. My co worker had her baby at 32 weeks and he didnt even need to spend time in the nicu because of the magnesium. Like i said though lets all hope our LOs make it to full term. Even 17 i hope your LO stays patient enough lol

hi windle. Dont worrie its normal to not enjoy your pregnancy and being unconfy just doesnt help. Dont let others make you feel bad.

paula maybe you LO will come even before you son did lol imagin that

LM-I too have been having alot of trouble sleeping. Ive been putting pillows between my legs and behind my back with not much luck either. I found that if i sleep with my back to my DH and pillow between the legs and another one i can hold its works great( while DH holds me too lol)

Cupcake- the restless leg sydrom and "charlie horse" leg cramps are just awful i got my first one the other day since i was in high school playing sports. I forgot how painful they are

Princess- I will be going back to work but trying to look for a part time job only or one that i can work 12 hours a day for only 3 days a week. That would be ideal for me. Then spend the rest of the day at home. If it was my choice i would not work at all. lol
I hope you find something you like that will benifit you

I know in the UK a credit rating (as it is called) can be based on numerous things...

- How much you earn
- Whether you are registered to vote at your current address (it's called being on the deed poll. So you need to be regisisterd at your current address. I know many people forget this and stay registered at their first home address where their parents lived and forget to change when they move. Like myself, this can go against you... it's a simple enough thing to do - just effort!! lol)
- Making sure your address's and such are all correct
- Your age can also be another factor

We also have a website https://www.creditexpert.com where you can check your rating and sometimes it will tell you why your rating is lower then it should be, and it will also state HOW MUCH credit you currently own. IE, for me I currently have about £30,000 in credit (which is inclusive of my mortgage, so don't think I am in loads of debt hehe!!)

Speak to your bank hun, they should be able to tell you why you cannot apply for credit or why you have been declined.

I was turned down for a credit card recently. And yet I am in the same predicament as yourself, I pay my way, earn a living etc etc... but some companies just have a very strict guidlines and want certain credit histories rather then what we have. Because I applied for another credit card the same day, and it was accepted... some companies just have differnt guidlines... which was annoying because a 15 month intrest free period would have been useful! lol

Hope this helps :)

And yes, I am still awak at 2.30am. Damn this baby filled stomach!!!!!

Thanks steffy i have plenty of credit issues too but i dont even know how that happend lol. I have tried to apply for a credit card once and a best buy card once and both time i got denied. I dont know what have caused me to not have any. I pay everything one time lol so i really dont know what else to do to try to establish credit?

I would def go talk to your bank. See what they can suggest. If you belong to a Credit Union or are eligible for membership I would start there. Unless you belong to a small community bank, your best option is to have someone that is willing to work with you and will actually listen. I know we (I work at a Credit Union :haha: ) offer what's called a Share loan. It's where you put your own funds up for collateral and do a loan against it for a VERY small interest rate. It's better than a credit card because it's a secured loan so it will raise your score quicker than an unsecured (personal loan or credit card) however, if you have collection items on your record (which you may not be aware of) it will keep your credit from rising. I would just go talk to someone and see what kind of options you have. Start with something small as you don't want to have a large balance because that too can come back to bite you. The Credit Bureau is fishy like that. ;)

I would def go talk to your bank. See what they can suggest. If you belong to a Credit Union or are eligible for membership I would start there. Unless you belong to a small community bank, your best option is to have someone that is willing to work with you and will actually listen. I know we (I work at a Credit Union :haha: ) offer what's called a Share loan. It's where you put your own funds up for collateral and do a loan against it for a VERY small interest rate. It's better than a credit card because it's a secured loan so it will raise your score quicker than an unsecured (personal loan or credit card) however, if you have collection items on your record (which you may not be aware of) it will keep your credit from rising. I would just go talk to someone and see what kind of options you have. Start with something small as you don't want to have a large balance because that too can come back to bite you. The Credit Bureau is fishy like that. ;)

i have a horrible bank. I do have a credit union close to me i think i should try to switch my account to them. I have talked to my bank and they couldnt reallly tell me why i was denied. im only 21 so that may have something to do with it too:shrug:idk. Its weird because people who live here that are not even citizens get credit card but i can haha. And thats exactly what i want to do is start slow. I tried to apply just for the mininum credit card so i can just buy 1 box of diapers for that month and pay it off that way i can start getting somthing.. idk what else to do. Yet my sis who has thousands of dollors in debt from going over on her credit cards still gets offers in the mail and gets accepted if she applys i just dont understand :nope:

victory your baby might have some breathing issues if born now but chances of surviving aare soo good. Now they also have magnesium that they can give to you if your LO has to be born now to help its lungs. My co worker had her baby at 32 weeks and he didnt even need to spend time in the nicu because of the magnesium. Like i said though lets all hope our LOs make it to full term. Even 17 i hope your LO stays patient enough lol

Thanks Duejan2012. I think I'm just going through a worried phase about preterm labour. Over the last week my pelvis really feels like it has loosened, it feels like my joints are so lose in that area and I dont know if this is normal for almost 33 weeks. Also I have been having maybe a few more braxton hicks but not enough for me to worry about but I have notice sometimes when get them they are more uncomfortable and sometimes I get a very mild crampy feel too. Is this normal??

My baby is moving lots though which is a BIG comfort and sometimes I think the mild crampy feeling is him pushing his head down as he is in head down position or maybe even trapped wind :wacko:

xxx

Well my LO is finally head down after being breech/transverse since 18 weeks! I'm now 32+2 :D he's also only mesuring 5 days ahead instead of 3-5 weeks!! :happydance:

Well my LO is finally head down after being breech/transverse since 18 weeks! I'm now 32+2 :D he's also only mesuring 5 days ahead instead of 3-5 weeks!! :happydance:

yay!! thats great news. I remember how happy i was when my LO turned head down too lol. i also had a doc appointment today and was measureing only 3 weeks ahead instead on 5 lol that is very exiting lol do you know what your LOs heartrate was?

YES!!! Everyone!!! NEXT MONTH WE ARE DUE!!!!! omg i cant believe it!!! How is everyone feelling? Any swelling or anything going on?

Thanks Duejan2012. I think I'm just going through a worried phase about preterm labour. Over the last week my pelvis really feels like it has loosened, it feels like my joints are so lose in that area and I dont know if this is normal for almost 33 weeks. Also I have been having maybe a few more braxton hicks but not enough for me to worry about but I have notice sometimes when get them they are more uncomfortable and sometimes I get a very mild crampy feel too. Is this normal??

My baby is moving lots though which is a BIG comfort and sometimes I think the mild crampy feeling is him pushing his head down as he is in head down position or maybe even trapped wind :wacko:

xxx

Dont worrie:hugs: All of this is normal. Specially for this phase of you pregnancy. And the crampy feeling is also deff normal. But again i am no doc i can just give my opinion and support. If ever you feel worried though dont hesitate to call your doc. I would use baby moving well as a great sign too lol

yay!! thats great news. I remember how happy i was when my LO turned head down too lol. i also had a doc appointment today and was measureing only 3 weeks ahead instead on 5 lol that is very exiting lol do you know what your LOs heartrate was?

I had some ctg monitoring so yes I do :D his basline rate was 135bpm with accelerations to 156bpm when he was getting busy :) xx

patiently waiting the results of the fetal fibronectin test. i am praying they are negative and my little girl stays in there for AT LEAST another 2 weeks!

At that point it's still easy for the baby to turn. I'm almost 35 weeks and my baby is still turning frequently, but mainly head down. Just saying; no reaso to be worried just yet as there's still plenty of time for your LO to get positioned for birth.

steffy the pressure is the worse thing lol. I Hate the feeling when he is pushing on my cervix.
Bella i had the test done with my DD because of contracting premature and it came back positive yet she still went 6 days overdue. Please try not to worrie as so many things can cause a positive.
17 thats a great heartrate my lo was also 130 that day but it ranges between 130-145
Lara you are right it is early haha but nothing makes you feel better knowing you LO is able to turn haha

i have a horrible bank. I do have a credit union close to me i think i should try to switch my account to them. I have talked to my bank and they couldnt reallly tell me why i was denied. im only 21 so that may have something to do with it too:shrug:idk. Its weird because people who live here that are not even citizens get credit card but i can haha. And thats exactly what i want to do is start slow. I tried to apply just for the mininum credit card so i can just buy 1 box of diapers for that month and pay it off that way i can start getting somthing.. idk what else to do. Yet my sis who has thousands of dollors in debt from going over on her credit cards still gets offers in the mail and gets accepted if she applys i just dont understand :nope:

Def go talk to your local Credit Union. Crediti Unions are all about their members and they are really there to help you. It's one of the MAJOR differnces in banks and credit unions. Age has nothing to do with it. You can start accumilating credit/debit before 18 but you have to have an adult cosigner so once you are 18 you can do things on your own. I however didn't start working on my credit until I was 21 and I got a small $500 (because you never want to go over 60% of your limit or else it will start effecting you negatively) and slowly built up from there. If you were to want to buy a house they require at least 3 trade lines of credit. So it really is never too early to start working on your credit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->