January mommies!! ITs our turn!

My tiny little blue shoes is called Harvey Christopher-Adam Wilkinson

I have had a few BH lately, seem to be getting stronger everytime I have one, so I suppose that means my little man is going to be ready to come out any day now.

I am suffering though. Past few days I have been feeling very poorly and unwell, just like morning sickness, which I know is normal, but also severe thrush! Ouch it is so painful, just been slapping on loads E45 cream to soothe it, I wake up in the middle of the night just crying because it is so painful :(

Oh well... just a mere 9 weeks left. I wonder if I will make it?

Who thinks their January spogletts will turn to December sprogletts? xxxx

im sorry you are feeling so lowsy:hugs: What exactly is thrush? i have never heard of that. I wonder if my LO will come a few weeks early i dont think as early as dec as that would be 3 weeks early but we never know. He is measureing by ultrasound 2 weeks bigger and my fundal height as of 30 weeks was measuring 35 so he got alot of fluid around him too. Doc said that babies with alot of fluid there is the risk of your water breaking prematurly so you never know.

Edit. Nice name btw. You see all you ladies have great names and im still unsure about my LO lol

3 more days and we can say we are due next month! :shock: :happydance:

We have not picked any names for definite, we have a few in mind and will choose when he comes out :) xx

OMG your right lol just 3 more days!!!!:happydance:

That's intresting about extra fluid and premature waters. I've mesured 2-4 weeks ahead on fundal height but in scan I'm the 46th percentile for his growth and I've been in pre-term labour twice xx

That's intresting about extra fluid and premature waters. I've mesured 2-4 weeks ahead on fundal height but in scan I'm the 46th percentile for his growth and I've been in pre-term labour twice xx

was it just contractions though? Haveryour waters broke or leaked? this stuff is soo interesting lol. Did they tell you from your scan why your measuring big?

My membranes partially ruptered so they have a small tear in them. My water level is still okay though. Nope the consultant said from my scans he's in the small percentile for everything but my midwife recons that I'm mesuring ahead because of his legs thought at 30 weeks they were mesuring 55mm so I'm not to sure! Xx

yea my doc said to that sometimes in scans they find nothing wrong just that we are carrying big or that baby is in a postion making us measure big. When i went for my growth scan i was 30 weeks and he was measuring almost 33 weeks but head body and that bone on the leg lol but they determind there was alot of fluid around him too.

So what they might be telling you is that your baby is going to be tall lol

Not had any BH lately that I have noticed. I have noticed contraction like feelings, which could be put down to BH, but this is my first pregnancy and not quite sure :blush:
Starts in my lower back and goes to the front towards my cervix. Obviously irregular since they last 30 minutes, 6 or so min apart, and then stop.

We're having a boy, his name is going to be Connor Joseph. We didn't have a girl's name picked out we liked, so luckily our babes is going to be a boy.

Hope everyone is doing well. xx

Those do sound like BH to me hun. I love that name Connor Joseph. So he will only have one middle name right?

Yeah he will only have Joseph as his middle name, my husband's middle name is Joseph and thought it would be good to give him part of his dad's name. xx

3 Days?! What in the world, where did the time go? Didn't even notice November yikes.

CHOBETTE- that is the same with my LOs middle name. Eduardo is my DHs middle name and he would not have it any other way haha

Im sorry if its tmi (in fact I know it is) but I never lost my plug when I went into labour with my daughter, so I dont know what its like.

If I'm getting discharge that is kinda like snot in texture and shade is that to do with my plug or is it normal?

Im sorry if its tmi (in fact I know it is) but I never lost my plug when I went into labour with my daughter, so I dont know what its like.

If I'm getting discharge that is kinda like snot in texture and shade is that to do with my plug or is it normal?

If it helps I had a big globe of mucusy discharge and pale pink tp flecked with bits of bright red. Never had anything like it since or before that inncident and according to a scan I've lost my plug :)

LM - your plug is very very thick clear/yellowy or bloodstained mucus.....you will know when its your plug. I never lost mine with my 1st either but I knew what it was in a second with my 2nd when I lost it. Its nothing like discharge.

ladies... i'm screwed...

letter just dropped on the matt from the RAC about car insurance. I took out a policy with them and then cancelled it after they tried to raise my premium up from £89pcm to £230pcm... and now they are stated I still owe them money???

In fact £350+ of it!

How the heck did they manage that? I hate some companies... I am getting nothing from them, I didn't have an accident and I didn't claim on the insurance. I have a clean license and 1 years no claim, why do they want so much from me?

Robbing *******s... URGH!

I would write to them huni.

Have you still got details of your last policy? that should have the cost and everything on, if they are claiming they didnt charge you enough then thats just tough luck!!

If they dont respond to you then you could always write to the insurance ombudsmen or submit a subject access request from them, under the data protection act section 7.

hope you get it sorted :hugs:

UK ladies if any of you are using Bio Oil its half price again at Lloyds chemist. I got the biggest bottle for £9.99 :happydance:

I called them and aparently I owe them money for cancelling my insurance policy with them.

I just think it's ridiculous and your not getting anything from them. Fair enough if I had made a claim on the insurance and they were out of pocket, but I was with them for a whole 31 days and all of a sudden I have forked out nearly £500 to them for cancelling my policy... it's just riduclous.

Hate car insurance!!!

Does anybody get like super regular braxton hicks? Like every 4-5 minutes lasting about 30 seconds or am I pre-terming again? :/

doesn't sound like Braxton Hicks hun, as BH are not and should not be regular.

Call up L&D sounds like pre-term.

That's what I thought :/ last time I went into pre-term labour there was a lot of backache. All I seem to be getting now is tightenings that are getting longer. I'm gunna give them a call anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->