January mommies!! ITs our turn!

Woo! Finally :wacko: im due on 25th jan and couldnt come sooner heh. I qasnt what you'd call bein over the moon about being pg again, my son is 2 the end of this month but now i cant wait to meet my little girl! Great thread :D

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe it's finally that time for our very own post! There are so many of us! I'm doing well, but fairly uncomfortable, half hourly trips to the bathroom, leg cramps, swelling, lack of sleep. :coffee:

I'm due Jan 5th with a boy. Seumas, but we call him Shea for short.

Hope everyone is doing well!! We've only got a few more weeks to go! :happydance:

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe it's finally that time for our very own post! There are so many of us! I'm doing well, but fairly uncomfortable, half hourly trips to the bathroom, leg cramps, swelling, lack of sleep. :coffee:

Hope everyone is doing well!! We've only got a few more weeks to go! :happydance:

What an Unusual, very cute name!

What an Unusual, very cute name!

Thanks! My hubby is of Scottish decent, and James is a family name, and he found that Seumas was the Gaelic version of James. You don't hear it a whole lot in the states, but it's usually spelled "Seamus" pronounced Shay-muss. I needed to be talked into it at first, but now I couldn't imagine my little man with any other name.

Hi Ladies, I am due 31st Jan with my first baby, so excited!! We have chosen not to know the sex although that decision is killing me now!! feeling pretty good, getting a bit uncomfortable now in the evenings, especially after I have eaten my dinner - I have always eaten fairly big portions so just getting used to not stuffing myself as it makes me feel really horrible and bloated. Apart from that I feel really lucky xxx

Keep looking down at my bump and thinking, s**t, this baby has to come out the way it got in, aarrgghh a little scared!! xx

hi ladies im due January 30th :)
so exciting
has everyone bought everything and got birth plan sorted ?

I'm due 24th Jan and sooo excited!! Up until the last few weeks I've been great, just starting to feel really tired and uncomfortable now. We have our 1st antenatal class on Monday and I get to see baby in just over 3 weeks as we are booked for a growth scan with baby being conceived through IVF. Going to ask dr to check again that it's a boy :blush:
Hope everyone else is well x x

Nope... Still have to finish decorating and get nursery completed then we can pick up furniture.

My mw has been a bit of a let down. Nwasnt given details of antenatal classes until my 28 wk app which of course meant classes r fully booked til just b4 my due date. Lady running class has managed to squeeze me in the week b4 and the week i'm due. Thats hopeless as there r four classes and i'll manage to make it to two!

Needless to say, birthing plans hasnt been on the agenda when i've had mw appointments so have no idea and nothing in place... Stressed.com :cry:

Omg! Thank you very much for creating this thread, i've been feeling a bit cranky and hopeless since morning but this has defo made my day :D I'm due on the 13th and i cannot wait!!!!! Wohoooooooo roll on january so we can finally say its our month ;)

Oh wow that's so exciting! :D

Im due the 6th of January with a little boy who will be called Jasper :D

Yikes!! Not ready!!! :haha:

Hi ladies! Didn't see this thread until this morning, then again I wasn't on much yesterday. Due Jan 26th with my little boy Connor.

So far in the 3rd stretch
Hyperemesis still since 12 weeks
Tilted Pelvis, Hip pain, and Back pain
Heartburn
Anemia

Again, oh my goodness. .. .. . . TOO CLOSE! :haha:

I am completely worn out today, heartburn is making me feel sick, I am starving but everything I eat is making me sick!!

Never mind x

:hi: everyone :D cant belive its almost us Janurary mummies turn :dance:

I am feeling pretty good generally! just heavy, heartburn & tired, just normal 3rd Tri things I guess so cant moan :D

I am still sorting through babys clothes and blankets, I still need to pack mine & babies hospital bags.

Wondering if baby will come end of December or be on time? all exciting stuff ladies!! :happydance:

im due 5th jan :) very excited but scared. been having quite bad back ache, very bad heartburn and sleepless nights hehe so just the usual pregnancy symptoms x

Ooh BabyDust, my birthday is the 5th Jan and my baby is due on the 1st or 2nd. So I could end up with a birthday baby!!!
Getting close now. I think it feels further away for us Jan ladies as it is "next year" but it's only approx 5 weeks till Christmas or something like that?!!

:happydance:

January 5th is my birthday too!!! im due the 18 so its pushing it but congrats to both you ladies!!

I'm due 8th jan-swinging between seriously excited n seriously scared now haha :) can't wait to meet my little girl tho :-D tho also see my bump, feel her kick n still can't believe there's a real live baby in there! Have a cold at mo which sucks n def feeling heavier n tired now but I only have 3 weeks left at work, once I'm on maternity leave ill have more energy :)

Welcome to ALL you lovely ladies!!! i never knew that there were SOO many of us due in january seriously haha i wonder if we make up half of 3rd tri lol i want to keep this thread going until all of us have our LOs then we can all be buddies when we hit the baby section of bnb!

Great idea!! :D I stopped posting in January snowangels ages ago .... its very quiet in there compared to the other months :shrug: its nice to have somewhere to post with ladies due the same time :happydance: xx

Hello everyone :flower:

So excited to be joining this thread! I'm team yellow and due January 28th :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->