January - Slim for 2009! month one!

I had a bad day yesterday too. Team lunch at the office - being the only girl in my team, the boys voted for Pizza Express. Being a little fussy about how I have salads, I ended up having a pizza.

On top of that, I went out last night, and when we got home as we didn't end up going to what we wanted to, I was a bit annoyed and depressed, so I had a chocolate cookie.

I started today with a chocolate cookie too :( Still annoyed about last night!

Such as life, I'm still going good. Noticed this morning in the mirror that I look slimmer, so must weigh myself before bed tonight.

x

Dont worry hun, nice one of feeling and looking slimmer. You have to have days off too, or it gets too much :hugs:

thanks hunny :hugs: i cant beleive its so soon! scarrry! Going to get out notice on friday, then it really will be scary. lol

Doing better today, needed something naughty so i had a sugary tea. yumm! Havent got off my butt all day other than finding the stuff ID for friday, so i really need to get going! got this horrible cold thats going round :( How are you hunny? x

thanks hunny :hugs: i cant beleive its so soon! scarrry! Going to get out notice on friday, then it really will be scary. lol

Doing better today, needed something naughty so i had a sugary tea. yumm! Havent got off my butt all day other than finding the stuff ID for friday, so i really need to get going! got this horrible cold thats going round :( How are you hunny? x

Glad you're feeling better today. :hugs: for yesterday.

I'm about to be really naughty...had fruit for breakfast and veg soup for lunch. But i've spent all day moving boxes/furniture around and putting beds together etc with OH moving his stuff in so i'm having an indian takeaway for dinner. Tut tut i know, though i am going to be as good as possible (only having half a portion). To be fair, i think i've done okay this week so not that bothered. Plus my scales are broken so they won't be able to tell me how naughty i've been :rofl: I also am well aware that 7lbs a week isn't exactly a sustainable rate so a few pounds going back on won't hurt.

Also just wanted to add for those of you who weigh yourself everyday....it's not recommended as weight can fluctuate naturally day to day anyway. Once a week at the same time is much better and more accurate. xx

yeah, i need to start doing that. once a day is too obsessive anyway. lol. x

got the first yukky stone off! yayayaya!!!
:happydance:

I know i wont keep losing at this rate, but im enjoying this whilst it lasts :D

got the first yukky stone off! yayayaya!!!
:happydance:

I know i wont keep losing at this rate, but im enjoying this whilst it lasts :D

Woo well done :happydance: try and stick to weighing yourself once a week if you can :)

I felt so guilty about my takeaway last night i couldn't even eat most of it. And then ended up doing an hours workout to make myself feel better. So now i'm trying to work out if i'm allowed to work out today as well because it's meant to only be every other day. xx

Probably best to leave it for today hunny, you dont want to hurt yourself or pull a muscle. Dont worry about the take away, its good to eat more some days than others, keeps your metabolism kicking.

I know i need to change my weighting habits, im just an instant results kind of girl. :rofl:

Fair enough, i can't really talk anyway because i weighed myself before i should have done :blush: Ah well. Got another day of lifting and moving ahead of me so that'll hopefully help my arms xx

good luck today, ive got nothing planned so i need to get something to do or ill sit on my butt and eat all day.

I have to admit the last few days I've been awful, pretty much eating what I want :( but i'm exercising atleast!

Weighed in this morning & lost 2.5lb so I'm really pleased, not got exercising yet, just eating more healthy & less.

Well done caroline :)

I've been a bit naughty today, had a WW pudding and more mash with my dinner than i should have. But ah well. xx

I shopped after work yesterday, so got Asda pizza for tea, so that was my treat for the week.

I was sooo good too, only had 1/3.

Today we all had pork chops for tea kids & OH had waffles & pastawith sauce, but I was good again & had roasted veg from asda.

I soo need to get more organised to exercise, although I am running up & down the stairs @ work about 10x a day.

Katy, I little treat (ie but of extra mash) is ok. When I did rosemary connaly yrs ago, in your daily allowance, you could allocate 150 or 250 cals a day to a treat (ie something with more than 4g of fat per 100g).

I'm trying not to calorie count/ resort to special K & this week hopefully showed me that I can avoid it, will have to see how it goes.

AF due next week so it will be tough as I always get the munchies.

Have also resisted getting weighed & limited myself to weigh in Sun am only.

Good luck for the next week girls & remember a little every so often will do no harm.

For the last 3 days I've been bad, ah well. Monday's a new day :)

Hello

My dieting (healthier eating) didnt go off to a good start. Been feeling really down and sorry for myself all last week. I've comfort eated to extremes. But im determined to start tommorrow. Im starting my diet off by using slimfast milkshakes for 2 weeks. Got three flavours- vanilla, strawberry and chocolate.

After two weeks im going to start eating healthy.

My exercise is going to be the Wii fit and i've got a couple of bollywood aerobics dvd which i've never opened to try. Gotta dig those two dvd's out.

Been checking how you guys have been doing and you've all been doing great.

Wish me luck
xxxx

Good luck Haaza :)

My week is going to be so tough this week, is mine and OH's aniversary on Sun and we're going away for the weekend on friday. He has lots of meals out planned for the weekend so I'm probably going to end up eating loads of rubbish. I guess it'll still be better than i was before though because i'm gonna be exercising through the week, which is more than i used to. xx

Ooh a weekend away,how exciting!Where are you going?x

Good luck Haaza :)

My week is going to be so tough this week, is mine and OH's aniversary on Sun and we're going away for the weekend on friday. He has lots of meals out planned for the weekend so I'm probably going to end up eating loads of rubbish. I guess it'll still be better than i was before though because i'm gonna be exercising through the week, which is more than i used to. xx

Its mine and DH's 2nd year wedding anniversary on saturday, not quite sure what he's got planned. Hope he's planned something special like your oh has.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->