January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Well i should be starting af early next week! Had to take provera this cycle to get me started.....so hopefully if everything goes as planned with the clomid I should be testing mid January. If nothing by the 20th doctor said to prob go ahead and start another round.

:hi: osubuckeye! Welcome to the January Testers! :flower:

I'll add you as testing on 15 January - you can always change it later x

I am testing too, im due to test new years eve. Sending :dust: to everyone and wishing you all :bfp: xx

thanks for the ad. i am not feeling optomistic at all about this go around. not sure on my cycle and dh is gone until the 18th. which means we may miss o all together. is anybody else ttc #2 and not feeling like it is as easy as the first? is this normal?

You're not out yet jowing :hugs: Sending lots of PMA and :dust: your way.

How is everyone this morning? :flower:

Hi everyone! I am new to BnB but I should be testing in January sometime - I also have irregular cycles - I just started temping last cycle so hopefully I will O by the end of this month and test in January! I went to the doctor a couple months ago and he told me I wasn't ovulating but I started Vitex and B6 and I Oed last month CD 28 - now I am on CD3 so hopefully the vitex will help me O sooner! :thumbup:

Hi everyone! I am new to BnB but I should be testing in January sometime - I also have irregular cycles - I just started temping last cycle so hopefully I will O by the end of this month and test in January! I went to the doctor a couple months ago and he told me I wasn't ovulating but I started Vitex and B6 and I Oed last month CD 28 - now I am on CD3 so hopefully the vitex will help me O sooner! :thumbup:

Hi Sunkissed :flower: Welcome to the January Testers!

What date will you be testing on - I'll add you to the list. So pleased things are starting to happen for you. I can sympathesise with the long cycles - I ov'd on cd29 last month but hopefully soy has brought it forward.

Thank you for the invite to this thread.

Can you put me down for testing on 4th January please?

Lots of :dust: to us all ladies xxx

good morning! we are freezing cold here in michigan. i guess we are having record lows.:coffee:

Katie - Let's say Jan 10th! That will be CD 36 for me - unless I O sooner :))

I'll be testing closer to the end of January. Not sure what day yet so let's say January 30.

I just wanted to be added to the list for next month now. We will not be able to try for this month.

Hey ladies! Just wanted to send you all some good baby dust vibes! I am a bit behind so not committing to this thread just yet-still hopin for xmas bfp-[-o< but heres some extra :dust::dust::dust: to all of you lovely ladies!
And just enjoy xmas now! :wine:

Hello, I would like to be added to the group. I plan to test on 1-02-11. I am a POAS addict so we will see how that goes lol. This is my 2nd month trying to conceive # 3. I was hoping for my Christmas BFP but no luck so we are now hoping that the New Year starts out with our BFP.

I'd like to be added! If this cycle is like my last, I'll be testing around Jan 15th. But hopefully I'll ovulate earlier and I can move my test date up! :)

Morning ladies!

Have added you all! Hope you are all OK :flower:

I'm on cd9 and can't wait to start POAS tomorrow! I never got a +opk last cycle so I'm disproportionately excited!! :winkwink:

25th january :) ill be testing.my dh bday is 7th feb so itll be great to get bfp b4.doubt ill be getting bfp this month :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->