January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Can you stick me down for the 9th of Jan...... if I can hold out till then lol. I think I will fast become a POAS addict!

Can you stick me down for the 9th of Jan...... if I can hold out till then lol. I think I will fast become a POAS addict!

Hi Nickij :flower: Welcome to the January Testers thread! Have added you for 9 Jan...same day as me!

hi ladies :hi:

started spotting so should be full flow by the end of the day so next test date is Jan 6th.
the :witch: got me 2 days early!!

on to cycle #10

hi ladies :hi:

started spotting so should be full flow by the end of the day so next test date is Jan 6th.
the :witch: got me 2 days early!!

on to cycle #10

:hi: gilmore 85 - welcome to the January Testers thread! :flower: I've added you x

Good morning January Testers! :flower:

I hope the weekend finds you all well xxx

Hi Hun :witch: got me this morning :cry:.

I will not get my Christmas Gift :nope: But hope we can ALL start the New Year with an AMAZING GIFT :happydance:

Please put me down for the 7th Jan x 16th Month here I come Full Force! :gun:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey!! :wave: I'm out for an X-mas BFP too (although I'm due to Ov around xmas day) so i should be testing aorund the 8th Jan, but I'll let you know when I Ov for sure. :thumbup: xx

Have added the new people :hi: Welcome to the January Testers :flower:

FX for our NY BFP xxx

im sick today :( feeling sorry for my self lol

af is stil here and so painful :(

The :witch: got me today :( I'll be due for testing again on 8 January. FX for lots of new year :bfp:

:dust:

Hey ladies would you please add me 9th of jan when af due... Will be testing then xxx

Thanks Katie xxx yay I have poas buddy yay!!!!! We'll have to sync watches and pee at same time lmfao xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->