January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Hi girls!

4 dpo here....trying so hard not to symptom spot, but it's tough. Honestly, I really have no symptoms, but I know that until implantation, I probably won't. URGGG...the wait is so tough! It's our first month TTC, so I know I probably will have to just be patient.

Hope all is well with everyone else!

:dust:

Hope everyone is well and had a nice weekend :)

I should be due to ovulate this week so will get plenty of :sex: in and fingerscrossed in 2-3 weeks I hope to get a BFP

Wishing all those in the 2ww lots of baby dust :dust: :dust:

Hey yall, my hubby and I are ttc #1 and I'm 6 days till AF should show and I'm praying for a :bfp:

Can't count me out yet! AF has not yet arrived, and she's never ever late!! praying and hoping! got a BFN tonight though! ugh ugh ugh! whats going on with me?

Maybe you are just stressing youself out too much, I know they say the more you think about it the more you can mess your cycles up...try to relax, watch a movie...read a book...or go for a walk...I know its way easier said then done, but we all gotta try to just relax...

Is anyone else ov'ing today? Trying to figure out when to BD...we did it yesterday and the day before. Does everyone try to wait at least 24 hours? We did it around 8pm last night, so should I wait until 8pm tonight? I'm crazy, I know.

How are you all today? I'm rubbish, was up being sick in the night :( starting after dinner yest. Hope it doesn't scupper my chances. No fever at least!

On the plus side my grumpy cat who doesn't sit with people lay on the sofa with me for 3 hours last night and was following me around.... maybe a good sign!

Is anyone else ov'ing today? Trying to figure out when to BD...we did it yesterday and the day before. Does everyone try to wait at least 24 hours? We did it around 8pm last night, so should I wait until 8pm tonight? I'm crazy, I know.

I am.... i hope!

im cd17 and got what i think was a +opk yest. We bd last night and night before and will be bd'ing tonight and tomorrow too! I think to leave 24hrs is prob a gd thing but i wouldn't worry too much about it.

good luck

Morning ladies...I might be ov'ing today, but who knows :shrug: My temp went down this morning, after 2 days of elevated temps and I have watery cm this morning.

I've given up guessing what's going on with my cycle :nope:

Morning ladies...I might be ov'ing today, but who knows :shrug: My temp went down this morning, after 2 days of elevated temps and I have watery cm this morning.

I've given up guessing what's going on with my cycle :nope:

hi
Looking at last months cycle, your temps could do the same again, drop and then start rising again so today/tomorrow could be ovulation xx

KatieKittyKat just keep BDing! xxx sounds promising from what Britt24 has said!

This sucks. I am ill with a cold and bad sinuses so I am really thirsty but am trying not to drink too much because I need to do an OPK. How long do I have to not drink and hold my pee for before I do an OPK ?

This sucks. I am ill with a cold and bad sinuses so I am really thirsty but am trying not to drink too much because I need to do an OPK. How long do I have to not drink and hold my pee for before I do an OPK ?

I try to go for 4 hours. But I think at least 2 is OK. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Speaking of OPKs, I just got my darkest one since cd27!! Almost positive!!

I try to go for 4 hours. But I think at least 2 is OK. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Speaking of OPKs, I just got my darkest one since cd27!! Almost positive!!

Thats great news!! fingers crossed this might be it lots of :sex: for next few days!! xx

Decided couldn't wait any longer and did a test today anyway and BFN!!! Gutted and been on a real downer all day. Good job i'm at work as it's kept my mind off it slightly. Anyway AF has not caught up with me yet but i still don't have any signs of PMS. Nevermind there's always next month. I honestly didn't realised how disappointing this trying to conceive thing would be....it should be more exciting than this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->