January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Decided couldn't wait any longer and did a test today anyway and BFN!!! Gutted and been on a real downer all day. Good job i'm at work as it's kept my mind off it slightly. Anyway AF has not caught up with me yet but i still don't have any signs of PMS. Nevermind there's always next month. I honestly didn't realised how disappointing this trying to conceive thing would be....it should be more exciting than this.

How many DPO are you? Maybe it's too soon....:hugs:

Decided couldn't wait any longer and did a test today anyway and BFN!!! Gutted and been on a real downer all day. Good job i'm at work as it's kept my mind off it slightly. Anyway AF has not caught up with me yet but i still don't have any signs of PMS. Nevermind there's always next month. I honestly didn't realised how disappointing this trying to conceive thing would be....it should be more exciting than this.

aww hun, it could still be too early, how many dpo are you? I'm 10dpo today and have been sick (stomach virus) for the past 36 hours, took a test today and was BFN, I'll retest again on thursday if AF doesn't show.

BFN for me today. Af due tomorrow so I'm pretty sure I'm out. Feel like the :witch: is waiting to swoop in.:nope:

Thanks ladies for the support. I was 14dpo today. Anyway further progress tonight - AF finally caught up with me, so i'm out. So back to square one. There's always this month.

Things learned from today - don't take a pregnancy test on the day your period is due!

Thanks ladies for the support. I was 14dpo today. Anyway further progress tonight - AF finally caught up with me, so i'm out. So back to square one. There's always this month.

Things learned from today - don't take a pregnancy test on the day your period is due!

So sorry AF got you...FX for next cycle :hugs:

Think I am moving into my fertile phase. Still getting negative OPK's but CP is high, soft and open, still not getting much CM though ! I BD yesterday and today and will do everyday up until and past ovulation.....I will catch this eggy and get an October baby !!!

I GOT MY :bfp: !!!!

16 weeks and 5 days after Vasectomy Reversal!!!!!!

:happydance::wohoo::happydance::wohoo::happydance::wohoo:
I've just stopped shaking enough to post!! After that cheapo one I did this morning, i thought I'd seen a faint line, but thought it was my mind playing tricks on me.....

So I used one of my FRER which I didnt want to do until I was officially late, but thought well, I'll give it a go.......

So I am officially pregnant for the first time with our first (obviously) lol :dohh: and it will be DHs 5th...... It hasnt sunk in yet! lol xx

Congrats hun! :happydance:

ok ladies here goes.

woke up this morning 2 days late and plucked up the courage to do a test, the result......... BFP!!!!!! am in absolute total shock and over the moon. This baby WILL stick (already had my other half laid beside my belly instructing the baby to do so!! hehe). please send lots of sticky thoughts my way. Wishing you all a BFP very soon! xxxxxxx

Congrats hun! :happydance:

Congrats to you and your Bfp! I'm officiatlly out, af arrived a day late :(

No AF for me but I got a BFN today. I was excited to have gotten my pregnancy tests in the mail and tried one when I really didn't have to "go" but I am 15 DPO so I think I'm likely out. Will try again tomorrow morning to be sure.

Hey Britt! Thanks hun, don't know if it's because I'm not well though. Started feeling rubbish yesterday. I don't actually have a fever though so meh! Just nausea and dizziness etc

Hey Britt! Thanks hun, don't know if it's because I'm not well though. Started feeling rubbish yesterday. I don't actually have a fever though so meh! Just nausea and dizziness etc

all could be good signs!! i will be stalking your chart! hope your feeling better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->