January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Thanks hun, your chart is looking really good too! FX xx When is af due? x mines 19th

Thanks hun, your chart is looking really good too! FX xx When is af due? x mines 19th

thank you i am just hoping the temps stay up now!, af should be due on sunday but i dont know if that leaves the phase a bit short so i might have ovulated later, its hard to tell cos this is my first proper cycle after the pill i didnt get a period until december from september so i will prob start testing from sunday and see x

LP would still be ten days which is classed as fine xx I'll be stalking!

LP would still be ten days which is classed as fine xx I'll be stalking!

oh right goodie thanks, so how does work with testing when tests say they work 4 days before period is due cos surely 6dpo is too early to test? x

I think you're going to have to wait sweet. From what I've read 10 day LP is enough but implantation still happens 7 - 10dpo so ur in it with the rest of us I think lol! I've just been reading your journal, we're quite similar tbh. I'm 24 married 8 months and with DH 7 years. Came off implant in August
x

I think you're going to have to wait sweet. From what I've read 10 day LP is enough but implantation still happens 7 - 10dpo so ur in it with the rest of us I think lol! I've just been reading your journal, we're quite similar tbh. I'm 24 married 8 months and with DH 7 years. Came off implant in August
x

bugger i was hoping you would say i would be able to test soon lol!

i know it will prob be too early but i am gonna test friday for hubbys birthday then wait until AF is late and test from there.

wow we are! and we will be testing around same time as well! good luck hope we have something else in common and get our BFP next week! xx

Woo hoo!! FF just confirmed that I am officially 3 dpo! :happydance: AF is due Jan 24-25th, but I think I'll keep my test date of Jan 30th just to avoid the temptation to test too early. Who am I kidding? I'll probably test 12 dpo!!! :haha: Here goes the TWW...:happydance:

Hi ladies, Hopefully someone might be able to give me advice. Came off the pill last april for various reasons (not to ttc at that time). Now we are ttc. i have been charting for 4 months and have had 31 day cycles ovulating on either day 17 or 19 according to ff. Well i am on cd11 and i had ewcm today. So my question is can you get that a week before ovulation? ff is still showing low temps. thank you for help in advance.

i am new here, can someone help by letting me know how do i change my prodile pictue?
also how can i add the "We have been trying to conceive for x months x days etc"?
and the cycle day i am on?
thanks

i am new here, can someone help by letting me know how do i change my prodile pictue?
also how can i add the "We have been trying to conceive for x months x days etc"?
thanks

You can create your own ticker and paste the code into your signature - if you click on my ticker it'll take you to the website xx

how is everyone doing today, 11 dpo here, got a + opk today so tested with a hpt and at first it looked like a slight bfp, but when i opened it up it is definitely a white line so no such luck. Serves me right for testing early again!!!

lol u think you've tested early? I've got one in the gallery and I'm only 7dpo pfft daft I know! Sorry it was a white line hun, mines an imaginary one i think!

Woo hoo!! FF just confirmed that I am officially 3 dpo! :happydance: AF is due Jan 24-25th, but I think I'll keep my test date of Jan 30th just to avoid the temptation to test too early. Who am I kidding? I'll probably test 12 dpo!!! :haha: Here goes the TWW...:happydance:

My af is due Jan 24 or 25 too!!! We can symptom spot together ;) I have a million Internet cheapies so I usually start testing at 7 dpo, but I am reeeeeally going to try and wait until 12 dpo this time.

Thanks Katie ! And how do I change my profile pic ? :)

thanks

You can create your own ticker and paste the code into your signature - if you click on my ticker it'll take you to the website xx

Thanks Katie ! And how do I change my profile pic ? :)

thanks

Just go on to your homepage (click on your username) and edit profile picture xx

hey everyone im out witch got me again so gutted and pissed off but hey ho never mind my oh went to docs today and is going for tests so fx there ok xx

Hi ladies, Hopefully someone might be able to give me advice. Came off the pill last april for various reasons (not to ttc at that time). Now we are ttc. i have been charting for 4 months and have had 31 day cycles ovulating on either day 17 or 19 according to ff. Well i am on cd11 and i had ewcm today. So my question is can you get that a week before ovulation? ff is still showing low temps. thank you for help in advance.

Hiya hun,

In short yes, some people can get this up to a week before ov & others get it sporadically throughout the cycle, its all a bit weird really & so what you are looking for are a few signs that point to the same ov date, keep tracking your temps & keep :sex: until your temps go up & the EWCM generally dries up in most women after ov.

Good luck

xx

My af is due Jan 24 or 25 too!!! We can symptom spot together ;) I have a million Internet cheapies so I usually start testing at 7 dpo, but I am reeeeeally going to try and wait until 12 dpo this time.

Sounds good to me! The craziness of the TWW has already started with me; sore boobs, cramps, and strange BBT! Had a HUGE dip in temp this morning, almost 1 whole degree! I went fro 98.0 to 97.1. Ended up retemping an hour later and it went back up to 98.4. Now I don't know which temp to use. FF said it couldn't determine ov with the 97.1 temp and took away my CH, but is fine with the 98.4. :shrug:

Sounds good to me! The craziness of the TWW has already started with me; sore boobs, cramps, and strange BBT! Had a HUGE dip in temp this morning, almost 1 whole degree! I went fro 98.0 to 97.1. Ended up retemping an hour later and it went back up to 98.4. Now I don't know which temp to use. FF said it couldn't determine ov with the 97.1 temp and took away my CH, but is fine with the 98.4. :shrug:

i have been told that temp dips are normal at 4dpo, i would prob put tomorrows in as normal then take todays out tomorrow and see what happens xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->