January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

I am down for testing 17th however I O'd later. I'm now 15dpo and still waiting for either AF or BFP. My LP for the past 3 cycles have been 11 days and there is no sign of AF and Temps are still going up.

I have been testing for days lol I remember getting my BFP rather late with my last LO so who knows. I just thought I would let you know I haven't forgotten to let you know :)

BIG BIG congrats to all the ladies who have already had their :bfp: this month.
:dust: for next cycle to all those who got the :witch: and Good Luck and :dust: to those still waiting to test :)

Congrats to all the new BFP's! :happydance:
AFM the witch got me Sunday. Owell on to the next month!

Ugh AF got me again this month :( Onto cycle 8. Can you add me to the February testers Katie? I will be testing on/around Feb. 23rd.

WOW soo many :bfp:s

happy and healthy 9 months to you all

:dust: and :hugs: to the rest of us

Sorry to hear AF got you Tracy.....:dust: for next cycle !

Could some of you look at my chart please and suggust your thoughts. i think i am out as my temps have just gone flat and are not rising. What do you think?

I am down for testing 17th however I O'd later. I'm now 15dpo and still waiting for either AF or BFP. My LP for the past 3 cycles have been 11 days and there is no sign of AF and Temps are still going up.

I have been testing for days lol I remember getting my BFP rather late with my last LO so who knows. I just thought I would let you know I haven't forgotten to let you know :)

:dust: for next cycle to all those who got the :witch: and Good Luck and :dust: to those still waiting to test :)

just wanted to say ur chart looks fab :thumbup:

just wanted to say ur chart looks fab :thumbup:

It does, doesn't it?! FX'd for you :dust:

So I'm down to test tomorrow but something just made me test today and I can't believe I'm saying this but I got my :bfp:
I used a cheapie from the 99p store this morning so wasn't convinced but I just got home from work and clearblue digital confirmed it: pregnant, 1-2!! :happydance:
By the way, I'd really recommend the cheapies from 99p store: you get 3 tests in a pack, 3 pee containers and gloves all for 99p and clearly they work!! Bargain! They're called clear response.

So I'm down to test tomorrow but something just made me test today and I can't believe I'm saying this but I got my :bfp:
I used a cheapie from the 99p store this morning so wasn't convinced but I just got home from work and clearblue digital confirmed it: pregnant, 1-2!! :happydance:
By the way, I'd really recommend the cheapies from 99p store: you get 3 tests in a pack, 3 pee containers and gloves all for 99p and clearly they work!! Bargain! They're called clear response.

Congratulations!!!! :happydance::happydance:

*kicks :witch:* damn thing came.

oh well, onto cycle #3, am sooooo gonna do the smep and opks hardcore this time around and hopefully get my february bfp for my birthday!

can i take my name off Iv had MC. got scan tues to make sure nothings left :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->