January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Just popped home for lunch - will update the thread tonight!

Congratulations Moolia xx

I'm out, she got me this morning :( onto Feb and cycle 2 for me.

Thinking of you Babyhopes2010 :hugs: xx

Just popped home for lunch - will update the thread tonight!

Congratulations Moolia xx

Hi Katie, thanks for the congrats! I just wanted to say thank you for starting such a lucky thread and I have my fx'd for your bfp very, very soon! GL hun :hugs:

So I'm down to test tomorrow but something just made me test today and I can't believe I'm saying this but I got my :bfp:
I used a cheapie from the 99p store this morning so wasn't convinced but I just got home from work and clearblue digital confirmed it: pregnant, 1-2!! :happydance:
By the way, I'd really recommend the cheapies from 99p store: you get 3 tests in a pack, 3 pee containers and gloves all for 99p and clearly they work!! Bargain! They're called clear response.

Yay!!! :happydance: Congrats!

I'm testing saturday. Please please please dont be a BFN!

xxxx

I was due to start spotting today with full blown AF due tomorrow but it's now almost 10pm and no spotting (usually around 4pm-8pm) so I am so nervous to wake up tomorrow morning and see if AF is really late.
I have got cramps, some feel like AF cramps some radiate down my right leg. I am peeing like a horse (went 5 mins ago and need to go again) and my breasts are sore as anything. Also not sure if it's a symptom but my nipples are usually flat but they have been raised all day !

I am driving myself crazy ! I don't want to get my hopes up but it's so hard not to. I am gunna test tomorrow morning with FRER with FMU if still no AF (I will be 12dpo).

I was due to start spotting today with full blown AF due tomorrow but it's now almost 10pm and no spotting (usually around 4pm-8pm) so I am so nervous to wake up tomorrow morning and see if AF is really late.
I have got cramps, some feel like AF cramps some radiate down my right leg. I am peeing like a horse (went 5 mins ago and need to go again) and my breasts are sore as anything. Also not sure if it's a symptom but my nipples are usually flat but they have been raised all day !

I am driving myself crazy ! I don't want to get my hopes up but it's so hard not to. I am gunna test tomorrow morning with FRER with FMU if still no AF (I will be 12dpo).

Good luck for tomo. I will be 11dpo tomo and its driving me crazy too. i so want to test. I have cramps in my ovaries (started late 9dpo) and also achy thighs. Anyways good luck.

FX for you :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->