January testers unite! 88 Testers and Counting!

Cppeace

My Guy and tons of pets
Reaction score
Anyone else already out for December and already planning their after new years testing?

If my ovulation is in my normal range I should be able to test around the 7th...but knowing me I'll prolly not be able to hold off and start testing around the 4th or 5th lol (Oddly enough I ovulated earlier than I ever have so will be testing on the 1st instead)

I'd be happy to keep track and post bfp for any who will be testing. I loved the December one so decided to go ahead and launch January since it is 1/3 through with December :)

Feel free to join in and let's cheer each other on.

1/1-
cppeace
BSN2MOM
Cosmosis

1/2-
Mkaykes
ilex88

1/3-
dream.dream -*BFP*- early loss :cry:
TeacherLynn
Cewsbaby

1/4-
WishnandHopn
Sarah369
flyingduster

1/5-
Blakesmummy09
Estarla- *BFP*
Sunbeam2017
Curlymikes
Purplepeanut
Jaggersmommy

CaseyJnr- *BFP* :cry:- Early loss

1/6-
teacup
Niksmommy- *BFP*

1/7-
krissie328
Sparrowmummy- *BFP*
wintersocks1
1/8-
Amandasb84

1/9-
jmack54
Stormykins- *BFP*- Early loss :cry:
babyplease22

1/10-
Ursaula
Seg

1/11-
FXMummyDuck

1/12-
DrJo718
jlg621- *BFP*
lilmisscaviar- *BFP*
Kirstiedenman
craigbaby
Yellow7687
Sleia

1/13-

Glovities- *BFP* was ectopic :cry:

1/14-
KateLynn88

1/15-
Ask4Joy
markswife10
Impatient27- *BFP*
London Kiwi

1/16-
carolinalocs
Rickyandlucy

1/17-
Mom15
hopefullnetter
Shell1987

1/18-
mjcanodance
G x
Nursepaige

Myleighsaunt- *BFP*
Amy101
MEPride-*BFP*

1/19-
Peach81- *bfp*
Murmers0110
sheeps24

1/20-
littlemisscie- *bfp*
Ragnhild- *bfp*

1/21-
Hopeful.89

1/22-
Wilkie
vaginismus

1/23-

1/24-
littlefishygg
Meg_bellamy
Nita2806

1/25-

Kaiecee
Hopfl4bbynbr4
Tristansmom
Mamana

1/26-
PSamuel- *BFP*
jessthemess
hmcx- *BFP*
1/27-
romans8
StillPraying- *BFP*
xxxemmaxxx

1/28-
ImpatientLiz
KitteyKat2010- *BFP!*
JoJazie
Mkaykes

1/29-

1/30-
Zoe2010
Hannah1029

ilex88- *BFP*

1/31-

amanda111308

Date to be announced:
CanadianMoose
DJ987- *BFP*
MissMcCoy- *BFP*
KTandJT
Tkeith8109

:dust:

Hey :wave: can I join? I'm out too for December but I should be ovulating I think Christmas Day so will be testing about the 5th x

Welcome Blakesmummy! Happy to have you onboard! What day should I put you down for testing in January? :)

Thanks Hun if you put me down for the 5th please. Are you doing anything different this cycle? x

I actually am. My guy has kinda low sex drive so I will be adding some insemination near my ovulation time as well as encouraging old fashion bow chica wow wow lol

Will add you above right now.

How bout you? Trying anything new this cycle?

Bumping to invite more January testers :) Happy to add many names to the first post :)

We will be starting ttc #2 in January but not sure exactly when. I don't ovulate the same time each month as I have PCOS, so thisbcurrent cycle I'm on will help me more accurately predict. But if it a like my last cycle I should O January 17th and my two previous BFPs were at 8 dpo so I'll be testing at 8dpo which is January 25th!

Would love to connect to some other ladies who will be ttc in january. I know it all early yet to know who will be as most are probably trying this month as well and will obviously only still be ttc if they weren't successful this month.

Will update when I know my dates better.

I'll be testing on the 11th! I know I'm in the other thread but thought it'd be fun to be in a testing one, so could you add me please? :)

Welcome KylasBaby :) ..Glad to have you on board. Hope you ovulate when you expect and I'll put you down for the 28th :)
:dust:

Hey FX! Glad to have you. Yeah I am in a ton of different threads on here lol I'll def add you for the 11th :)

Hey, sorry should be more around the 25th. I calculated wrong as ff is going by my longer cycles, but last cycle was shorter. I finally get a good idea of my cycles and then they shift again. Story of my life lol

No problem. It's an easy Adjust :) I know how cycles shifting can be a total pain.. Hope yours is ready to balance out.

Thanks. Freaking out a bit as my girlfriend and I use a donor and we recently bought a house MUCH further from dds donor so going to be tricky to say the least.

yeah I bet that will be a nice hat trick... Maybe some sleepovers for one side of the other around ovulation day?

We don't know him well enough for that. Depending on when I ovulate we could get a hotel close to him if I ovulate not too far from the weekend. Would have to be a Saturday-Sunday as dd would have a sleepover with my parents and we would need to come up with a good cover story lol. Actually my mom would probably stay at our house with her. We could even stretch it to a Sunday-Monday, but then dd would have to stay at my parents as my mom works (daycare in her home, but kids there early). If I ovulate on say a Friday, gonna be much more tricky. He says he sometimes works maybe 20 minutes from us, but what are the odds? If he can't so that maybe he can meet us a bit closer? Idk. Gonna be tricky

lol Yeah does sound a bit tricky,but fate will find a way :)

Just curious, you don't have to answer if you don't want, but will the same one of you two who had your daughter being doing it again or is the other of you taking a turn? Personally I think it neat that ya'll could swap if ya'll wanted lol... I'd love it if it were my guy that had to do some of the fertility tracking for once:haha:

I'll be carrying again. I've always wanted wanted my children to be full biological siblings. Which is why we are going with the same donor again despite me being in contact with 2 other families who used him and all 3 of our girls having the same milk/soy protein intolerance and sleep issues. It's much easier for me. I'm 27. She's 35. I work for my mother in her home daycare. So if I need to take it easy or sit or nap when the kids nap I can. She's a retail manager and is on her feet nearly but her whole shift. Not enough wiggle room in her job if she's not feeling well or is exhausted. And she doesn't want to lol. I'm the primary caretaker also as dd comes to work with me. She's home one day a week with Oh, one day with us both then 2 days just me and 3 days she goes ronwork with me. Personally I think it would be hard for her to have a biological child and then for it to bond more closely with me as I'm the primary caretaker. I know now it's hard as dd is closest with me and it she doesn't feel good or ales sleepy or scared or overwhelmed or anything she wants me. But I think it would be another level to have your biological child reject you like that. But that maybjust be my feelings on it.

There was a while after dd when I had my lady bits stitched up and couldn't sit without a pillow that I said I was never doing it again and she said she would. But I healed as realied it wasn't so horrible. Yes it sucked. A lot! But you heal quickly and move on so I said I would do it again and she once again said she didn't want to. So I think if I didn't want to she would but just so we could have another. Not because she really wanted to.

Thank you. I figured it was something like that. Yeah, I'm sure it does bother her some that you are closer to your dd, but that may change some as she gets older.

Hopefully, you ovulate when you need to and get your BFP fast. How many cycles did it take last time?

I'd like to join! My dh and I will be trying for #2 soon. Dd is 7.5 months, I'm done breastfeeding bc my already very low milk supply dried up :(, and I haven't had a postpartum period, yet. I have PCOS with extremely random cycles (anywhere from 2 to 5 months apart), so I'll be starting femara tomorrow. After I had surgery to remove a fibroid, it took is 2 femara cycles to conceive dd, so I'm hoping it won't take long this time. We tried a total of 16 months for dd. I had bells palsy and gestational hypertension with dd, plus 18 weeks of nausea and intense heartburn, and then a partially separated pubic bone, but I actually loved being pregnant. Call me crazy! I'm looking forward to it again. Anyway, I'll be testing roughly around January 10 if I ovulate when I used to with femara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->