January testers unite! 88 Testers and Counting!

hmm dunno what's going on with us Blakesmummy. Today I had tons of watery cm with touches of ew- I rarely feel much of any ovulation pain on the left side which is where I should ovulate this time- so I can't depend on that, but my opk was still very negative yesterday so it doesn't predict me ovulating today but that massive temp drop shows a surge of estrogen for sure..... Craziness

Hi ladies!!
Can I join you? I'm officially out for December :(
My cycles have been long the two before my last one were 44+ days, this last one was 35, I am hoping that means my cycles are regulating. I'm 10m Post Partum from DS, so TTC #2.
I go back to work from my maternity in the middle of January and I am hoping I will be off again to grow my family within a year. DS took 15 cycles to conceive and was e are hoping our next happens much faster! This will be our 4th cycle TTC #2!
I will be testing January 21st

Welcome Hopeful! Sure all are welcome. Glad it sounds like your cycle is regulating for you. Hopefully you get that bfp for a new years gift :) How are you tracking your fertility?
:dust:

Thanks cppeace!!

I am temping and using fertility friend to track my cycles, this cycle I'm going to try some OPK's as well as CM (I didn't have much this last cycle). This cycle we are going to try preseed again. (I used it when we conceived our son)

Your mucus sounds promising for a good O! I hope you get your BFP his cycle!

Hi ladies,hoping to join you all in the wait for our BFP!

AF just arrived today for me so I'm CD1 of my 3rd cycle after MC in September and hoping this is my lucky cycle.
I should be testing 18th January if my O day stays the same as last cycle.

I've just ordered more Opk's and I'll be continuing to check CM but I won't temp again this cycle just with the holiday, I want to enjoy them as much as possible with out over stressing.

Sending lots of :dust: to all you ladies x

Thanks Hopeful!
I hope we all get that bfp for the new year :)
Sounds like you have it covered. Preseed gets great endorsements on the site lol I generally have plenty of watery and ewcm so haven't tried it.Hope it works great for you though :)

Hiya Gx :) Welcome. The start of the cycle always sucks but brand new year coming and plenty of time to get that BFP in January! :)

Yes!! Please put me down for the fifth of January ��

Will do Estarla.
GX and Hopeful what dates should I put ya'll down for?

Count me in! Should be testing around January 16. Hard to know 'til I know when I am going to O. My cycles are completely whacky. Will be on my third round of clomid; doubled dose from 50 to 100 mg this time.

Well I'll put you down for the 16th for now Rickyandlucy and if it changes let me know and I'll adjust :)
Welcome and :dust:

Hopeful and G x you both have been added. I wish you both the best of luck in the coming days :)
:dust:
:bunny:
:xmas7:

hmm dunno what's going on with us Blakesmummy. Today I had tons of watery cm with touches of ew- I rarely feel much of any ovulation pain on the left side which is where I should ovulate this time- so I can't depend on that, but my opk was still very negative yesterday so it doesn't predict me ovulating today but that massive temp drop shows a surge of estrogen for sure..... Craziness

Can I commiserate with you ladies?? I was supposed to test around Christmas but we had a very stressful situation right around when I was supposed to ovulate, around the 14th, plus I've been sick. So I'm on my third round of fertile-ish CM, about 10 days of negative OPK's, and completely erratic BBT! I thought I might be ovulating today, but my temp this morning shot up. Sigh. Just wish I would ovulate at some point we can actually BD (we'll be staying with friends for the next week or so).

aww Babylights sorry to hear that hon. So did your temp shoot up like into ovulation territory today?

aww Babylights sorry to hear that hon. So did your temp shoot up like into ovulation territory today?

Yup, it's up almost .4 degrees :shrug: And usually I have no issues with EWCM but this month is like scrounging for it lol.

Where are you in your cycle?

I am coming on on ovulation It should be 2-5 days fro now. I'm producing loads of EWCM and my opk is working up well so I'm think I'll ovulate cd 16 which is early for me and in 2 days FX.

So if you shot up into ovulation territory than hopefully that's a good thing. did ya'll have a shot at dtd in the past few days? And on lack of EW- are you properly hydrated? I find I produce much less ew if I don't drink at least 40 ounces of water a day.

Yay FX you do ovulate early and get your BFP soon!

We BD 3 days ago so maybe we're still in it. I used the CB digital OPK's for the first time last month and I got a smiley face the same day I ovulated. How common is it to miss the LH surge? I use FMU, which it says is okay, because it's impossible for me to hold my pee for four hours during the day.

And you're so right about the hydration - I've totally been slacking on the hydration this month.

It can be pretty easy to miss an lh surge. For some women the surge only lasts a few hours for others it lasts a couple days. You should still be in it if it was 3 days. Sperm can easily live that long even in creamy cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->