January Testing Thread! New Year = New Baby! 58 testers & 12 BFPs so far- Who's Next?

Congratulations moo168!!!!! It's great to here some good news on this board!

20 dpo - BFN - no AF
Being stuck in between answers stinks!

me too, im 20 dpo . no af and my boobies are very tender, they have swollen as they usually look like pyramid t-bags but they're fuller at the moment . julie x x

Am very excited done a test yesterday and has came back positive so done another today and said positive toooo, am so so happy been trying a while.

:wohoo: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Who's next????

:test:

Congratulations moo168!!!!! It's great to here some good news on this board!

20 dpo - BFN - no AF
Being stuck in between answers stinks!

me too, im 20 dpo . no af and my boobies are very tender, they have swollen as they usually look like pyramid t-bags but they're fuller at the moment . julie x x

Good luck ladies!!!!!!!!!

Sounds promising, Julie!

Bradshaw -- Any symptoms?

It does suck being in limbo -- but it's so exciting, too! :wacko:

LittlePilot and bradshaw,

I'm 22 dpo and I'm still getting bfn...i have no symptoms though. Not even af symptoms. Well except for extreme exhaustion. I feel like I'm for sure out this month but only the wicked :witch: its the ultimate sign. I know how you guys feel. This in between time is horrid.

Fingers crossed for all of us!!!!

Am very excited done a test yesterday and has came back positive so done another today and said positive toooo, am so so happy been trying a while.

:thumbup: Congrats!!!

congrats moo168

well i got my long awaited peak on my cbfm this mornin, which has made me smile all day :) i no its not much but atleast i no ill ovulate in the next day or so, really hope it happens this month xx

I got my BFP on Thursday at 12DPO! I couldn't resist testing but wasn't really expecting anything. What a wonderful surprise! I wish all of you luck and baby dust, and am crossing fingers for my bean to stick!

I got my BFP on Thursday at 12DPO! I couldn't resist testing but wasn't really expecting anything. What a wonderful surprise! I wish all of you luck and baby dust, and am crossing fingers for my bean to stick!

Congrats!!! Wishing you tons of sticky :dust:

Congrats!!! Hope everything go smooth for you!! Xxx

Yaayyy! :wohoo: Another :bfp: ! Congrats!

thanks for the pointer to this thread ruby.

congrats to all the BFPs and good luck to those of us waiting or starting over.

i am 15dpo today and will be testing in an hour or so.

ETA: :bfn: so will test tomorrow if she still hasn't arrived

:wave: Hi cranberry! You've been added! Good luck testing! FX'ed for you!

Congrats to the BFP's
Baby :dust: to the rest of us who don't know yet!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks for pointing me this way, Ruby :D I am 1dpo today, and am testing the 28th roughly, if AF doesn't catch me sooner. :) Sounds SO far!

Thanks for pointing me this way, Ruby :D I am 1dpo today, and am testing the 28th roughly, if AF doesn't catch me sooner. :) Sounds SO far!

Good luck hun :) I'm testing roughly the 25th (4dpo today) and it seems like ages away for me too :(

Can you add me? We did IVF and egg transfer is January 17th. So I would have a blood test done the 31st :)

Thanks!

Good Luck Everyone!

kit603, hopefully your few weeks fly by! I have a feeling that this is our month, sure hope I'm right and not just over hopeful! Baby dust to all!!

kit603, hopefully your few weeks fly by! I have a feeling that this is our month, sure hope I'm right and not just over hopeful! Baby dust to all!!

Good luck :) I don't feel like that at all this cycle :dohh: Feeling very negative about it all. We've been trying for #1 for 17 months and we want a baby so much but i'm losing the will to try now :(

Aww, don't lose hope kit603, we've been trying for 26 months, this is our 27th. I'm still optimistic, though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->