January Testing Thread! New Year = New Baby! 58 testers & 12 BFPs so far- Who's Next?

hey guys, hope eveyone is well, just a quick question, how do you get those tickers on posts,ive created them but i dont know how to put them on my posts,its just showing up on the preview signatures,any help would be great xx

After you "preview" the signature, you then have to click "save" at the bottom...... Let us know if you figure it out!

Congrats Nanaki!!!

Unfortunately I'm out :nope:
:witch: got me last night- four days late, very deceitful of her (and now very painful! :growlmad:)
Oh well, off on hols this weekend, should be time to start :sex: again in the last few days so here's hoping to a 'successfull' holiday for us :winkwink:

:dust::dust::dust: to all still waiting!

Hugs,

Bex x

hey guys, hope eveyone is well, just a quick question, how do you get those tickers on posts,ive created them but i dont know how to put them on my posts,its just showing up on the preview signatures,any help would be great xx

After you "preview" the signature, you then have to click "save" at the bottom...... Let us know if you figure it out!

it's not working :hissy: ive bin trying since yesterday,its so frustrating lol,i read somewhere they take a couple of hours to show,how di you add yours, ive got mine off lilypie x

it's not working :hissy: ive bin trying since yesterday,its so frustrating lol,i read somewhere they take a couple of hours to show,how di you add yours, ive got mine off lilypie x

after i posted this it showed up lol , no more stress lol x

Congrats Nanaki!!!

Unfortunately I'm out :nope:
:witch: got me last night- four days late, very deceitful of her (and now very painful! :growlmad:)
Oh well, off on hols this weekend, should be time to start :sex: again in the last few days so here's hoping to a 'successfull' holiday for us :winkwink:

:dust::dust::dust: to all still waiting!

Hugs,

Bex x

Thanks Bex, hope you get yours next month f'xed for you!! xxxxx

hi ladies!

well this morning my cbfm gave me my 7th high! but when i took the stick out, the test line and control line looks the same, anyone who mite be using cbfm had this before, im hoping ill get my peak tomorrow, but i ov cd23 last month and im currently on cd18, ive just baught concieve plus aswell, anyone used this xx

hi ladies!

well this morning my cbfm gave me my 7th high! but when i took the stick out, the test line and control line looks the same, anyone who mite be using cbfm had this before, im hoping ill get my peak tomorrow, but i ov cd23 last month and im currently on cd18, ive just baught concieve plus aswell, anyone used this xx

Well, i never used cbfm or concieve plus... but just :sex: as much as possible... you are in your "fertile period" right now. Another good sign to look for (aside from +OPKs) is EWCM... the more the merrier! Helps those little :spermy: swim up there!

Good luck... get to work! :winkwink:

hi ladies!

Well, i never used cbfm or concieve plus... but just :sex: as much as possible... you are in your "fertile period" right now. Another good sign to look for (aside from +OPKs) is EWCM... the more the merrier! Helps those little :spermy: swim up there!

Good luck... get to work! :winkwink:

thank you,we're really trying this month, my partner is really trying aswell, which has suprised me as all the other months ive always been the one asking to BD,we've already BD'd on 5th,7th,9th and 12th, we will be tonight aswel as every other day until peak then everyday, ive baught the concieve plus to help with my dryness during BDing and it helps the :spermy: alot too x

I'm feeling quite down about this cycle :( It's my 17th month TTC... Usually we BD every other day around ovulation but this cycle we both had the flu and only managed to BD once (CD15). I got my positive OPK first thing in the morning CD16 so probably ovulated CD17.

Even though it was in the fertile window I just keep thinking that if we didn't manage it all those other months when we BD'd loads, why would it happen this cycle when we only BD'd once? Although it was in my fertile window it wasn't the best time as it was 2 days before, not the day before.

ive baught the concieve plus to help with my dryness during BDing and it helps the :spermy: alot too x

Oh, i wasn't sure what conceive plus was... thought it was OPKs :dohh: We used preseed for the 1st time last cycle (similar product)... i liked it i guess... but we still got a negative, unfortunately. But will use it again!

Even though it was in the fertile window I just keep thinking that if we didn't manage it all those other months when we BD'd loads, why would it happen this cycle when we only BD'd once? Although it was in my fertile window it wasn't the best time as it was 2 days before, not the day before.

It only takes once! And maybe you'll have a girl since you BD'd early!!! :baby: FX'ed for you!

Please add me to the testing list. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this! It will be great being able to talk to someone. DH is thinking I'm crazy for wanting to know an asnwer so badly.

19 dpo, no af, and still bfn's. Lots of preggo symptoms, but is it just my mind faking out my body?!? Should be getting more tests delivered today -- the cheap ones so I can take lots! I'll test again in the morning.

Best wishes to everyone!

I gave in and tested this morning with a FRER bfn :( any point in testing tomorrow or do you think im out? 12DPO tomorrow

Way too soon to be out yet. Never give up until the dreaded af visits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->