January Testing Thread! New Year = New Baby! 58 testers & 12 BFPs so far- Who's Next?

Well I am OUT!

AF just arrived out of nowhere and early too. The HAG... why wont she take the hint that she is not wanted. I am gutted.

Hi af is due tomorrow and I gave in and tested today. Bfn of course. Must waiting for her to show now.

Hi, just found this thread, ive tested today Negative unfortunately :( x x julie x x

Your not out until the :witch: arrives! When is AF due? FX'ed for ya!

My cycles have been different, the last few have been 30 days, 34, 35 , 35, 32, 30 and so far upto now i'm on day 33, day 34 tomorrow! The :witch: hasn't arrived yet but i am very snappy at my hubby lol. he definately thinks she'll visit. ( sorry a don't know the abbreviations ! ha i'l have to try to learn them )
I may test Monday if she hasn't arrived x x

Looks like we need a dose of PMA around here! :hug:

Don't be discouraged by BFNs -- no one is out until AF arrives!! That's why it's called the 2WW! If everyone got their BFPs at 11, 12, 13 DPO -- no one would ever suffer two whole weeks... right???

When i was preggo with my son... my 1st test was negative... i didn't get my BFP until a few days AFTER my period was late... and that was with a FRER!!

Here -- Check out this site... It always gives me hope!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/chart_hpt_dpo.php?dpo=12

Big hugs Nolly! :hugs:

just worked it out i'm 19 dpo. i ovulated on the 26th... x x
Just checked out that link... it can still show negative , i'll re-test Monday :) x x x
Thank you Rubyrainbows x x

Aww girls! Dont let those BFNs get to you but if your AF is not turning up so you arent out of the game yet until she shows her ugly face!

Only 3 people got BFPs for this month? xx

Tests were delivered today and couldn't wait to POAS!!! Unfortunately, another BFN.: cry: Wasn't FMU so maybe it will be different tomorrow morning.

3 days late -- usually very regular with periods

Aww girls! Dont let those BFNs get to you but if your AF is not turning up so you arent out of the game yet until she shows her ugly face!

Only 3 people got BFPs for this month? xx

I think a lot of people haven't come back to let us know and a lot of people seem to be testing at the end of Jan too (me included!). We're not even half way through the month yet.. fingers crossed we get a lot more!

hello im testing 18th of january goodluck and baby dust to everyone and congratulations to those who have there Bfp :-D

Hi hope88! I will add you in!

Yes -- 3 wonderful BFPs so far! And hopefully many more to come! Plus, i think a few of us are waiting for our Valentine's Day BFPs next month! :winkwink:

11DPO and got a BFN...starting to feel AF cramps...not good....stupid witch...ruins lives

Only 4dpo for me.... feels like i've got AGES to go :(

Am very excited done a test yesterday and has came back positive so done another today and said positive toooo, am so so happy been trying a while.

Am very excited done a test yesterday and has came back positive so done another today and said positive toooo, am so so happy been trying a while.

Congrats!!!! Here it is to another :bfp:! Yay!!!

Congratulations moo168!!!!! It's great to here some good news on this board!

20 dpo - BFN - no AF
Being stuck in between answers stinks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"