January Testing Thread! New Year = New Baby! 58 testers & 12 BFPs so far- Who's Next?

Been having acid reflux in the mornings before I even eat. Could that be a symptom? Lol! OH thinks so... But what do boys know :p How's everyone doing?

I'll probably be testing a little later than the 21st as I ovul. late, will update when I know anything. :dust:

I hope this means something good for you :)

Me too! Just seems like a :bfp: would have shown up by now if it was going to....I know that it can take awhile for some women, I've read a lot of posts about it. I can't help being a pessimist though, I just keep thinking that my uterus is broken or something :( I'm getting tired of making a trip to the restroom every time I think AF is starting (which is about a hundred times a day lol)!

Lol awww, i'm fairly certain i'd be just the same :hugs: I'm such a pessimist too! What sort of tests have you been using and when are you planning to retest?

MissMandy, I'm in the same boat. AF was due on Tuesday, and even that was 14 dpo when my luteal phase is usually only 12 or 13 days. Bfns today and yesterday. However, I just spotted a little, so I'm pretty sure I'm out. I never spot before AF. She always comes full force, and usually first thing in the morning, but clearly the theme of this cycle is let's-see-how-confused-I-can-make-her. It's been super fun so far. :wacko:

I've been testing for the last 3 days lol. I bought a bunch of the Dollar Store tests to keep on standby, but I did a FRER, then a $ store, then another FRER today lol :dohh:. I was just SURE that darn line would show up today! I'm going to try to wait a few more days I suppose...

MissMandy, I'm in the same boat. AF was due on Tuesday, and even that was 14 dpo when my luteal phase is usually only 12 or 13 days. Bfns today and yesterday. However, I just spotted a little, so I'm pretty sure I'm out. I never spot before AF. She always comes full force, and usually first thing in the morning, but clearly the theme of this cycle is let's-see-how-confused-I-can-make-her. It's been super fun so far. :wacko:

Ya, I know what you mean about being confused! If I spot, I can pretty much time when AF is coming because it'll usually be just a few hours later. I've NEVER spotted and stopped before (and I'm 28!). If I end up not being pregnant, maybe my body is just changing? I have no clue lol, I just wish it would figure itself out! I hope your spotting doesn't take you out of the game!

Thanks, MissMandy. I never spot, so this is weird. I'm sure this is her, though. 3 bfns in a row, and I'm so late. Whatever.

I see you're from Illinois. I grew up in Illinois! What part are you from?

Thanks, MissMandy. I never spot, so this is weird. I'm sure this is her, though. 3 bfns in a row, and I'm so late. Whatever.

I see you're from Illinois. I grew up in Illinois! What part are you from?

One of the suburbs west of Chicago :)

AF came in full force today. On to cycle #9. :cry: Not sure why AF was so late this cycle...she's never been late my entire life.

Sorry Rosa :hugs: I hate when AF is late -- Makes it so hard to predict ovulation for next month! :hug:

AF came in full force today. On to cycle #9. :cry: Not sure why AF was so late this cycle...she's never been late my entire life.

Lame :( On to next month! Maybe you'll conceive for Valentine's Day :hugs:

Totally lame! Whatever. I guess in the future, I'll know not to get too hopeful when I'm late. Bleh. A valentines baby sounds nice! I'll take it!:haha:

For those of us hoping to catch that Valentine's Day love bug -- I started a February Testing Thread... Please go to that thread & give me your testing dates for next month!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/516521-february-testers-thread-valentines-day-love-hugs-kisses-bfps-xoxoxo.html

I will continue to update on here too -- Still plenty of time left in January!! Hoping to see alot more BFPs! :dust:

I will be going out of town for a few days -- Will update tomorrow morning & then again when i return on Tuesday! I hope to see lots of good news around here when i return!!!!!!! Good luck to all those testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->