January Testing Thread! New Year = New Baby! 58 testers & 12 BFPs so far- Who's Next?

I plan on testing on the 9th :) I'm really hoping for a good result this time ^^

Im testing on the 20th! Right now 3DPO little heart burn which is normal, but this morning aka 1am woke up and was sick to my stomach...hopefully wasnt something i ate!!

well still waiting for the :witch: to arrive and after last nights negative hpt i reckon she will make an appearance today as scheduled :cry:

hi ladies
tested this morning and it :bfp:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
im still in shock
but me and hubby so happy and excited

hi,i will be testing the 23rd jan.xxx

gingerclaire! That :bfp: looks great next to your name!! :wohoo: Congrats on our 1st positive! Hope this is a lucky thread & there are many more coming our way!!!!

gilmore85 -- When i was preggo with my son, i didn't get a bfp until after AF was late! You're not out yet! Are you going to test again tomorrow with FMU? Good luck! :flower:

Equal -- Hope those are great pregnancy symptoms starting! FX'ed!

gingerclaire! That :bfp: looks great next to your name!! :wohoo: Congrats on our 1st positive! Hope this is a lucky thread & there are many more coming our way!!!!

gilmore85 -- When i was preggo with my son, i didn't get a bfp until after AF was late! You're not out yet! Are you going to test again tomorrow with FMU? Good luck! :flower:

Equal -- Hope those are great pregnancy symptoms starting! FX'ed!

yeah if af doesn't turn up today I will be testing tomorrow with fmu its never been late before though not even by a day its always been between 26 and 28 days.

I'm due to test on the 13th!

Congrats to gingerclaire!!

i'll be testing on the 25th, if i can hold out that long!!! :dust: to everyone xx

Well we are off to a great start!!!

Congrats to you Gingerclaire! You must be so excited! Wishing you a H&H 9 months.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you Gilmore!

Congrats Gingerclaire :happydance: :happydance: So happy for you...

Wow there is ALOT of people testing.. Willpower.. I'm going to wait... or try to that is.. :lol:

I'm testing on the 14th thank you, it was added on the 15th... :lol: oops..

Gilmore when are you going to test again?

I broke down and tested today (I'm 12dpo) and of course bfn. I'm pretty sure af is right around the corner:-(

I broke down and tested today (I'm 12dpo) and of course bfn. I'm pretty sure af is right around the corner:-(

You're not out until that wicked witch arrives! 12DPO is early! Wait a few days & test again! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->