January Testing Thread! New Year = New Baby! 58 testers & 12 BFPs so far- Who's Next?

well i think i ov'd sooner then i thought bc i tested tonight just to see and i got my BFP!!!!

well its not my month :witch: arrived full force this morning :cry:

well its not my month :witch: arrived full force this morning :cry:

I'm sorry, gilmore. :cry: have a drink tonight :wine: and keep your chin up. AF sucks, doesn't she? :hugs:

yep it sure does, but i've been working out the next few months (yes I am that regular and sad lol) and if i miss out next month but get a bfp in march i could have an 11/11/11 baby lol

i've been working out the next few months (yes I am that regular and sad lol) and if i miss out next month but get a bfp in march i could have an 11/11/11 baby lol

And just think -- your local newspaper will probably post a picture of you & your 11/11/11 baby! :winkwink:

i've been working out the next few months (yes I am that regular and sad lol) and if i miss out next month but get a bfp in march i could have an 11/11/11 baby lol

And just think -- your local newspaper will probably post a picture of you & your 11/11/11 baby! :winkwink:

lol yeah they probably would also its would be hubbys 25th birthday on 11/11/11 lol

well i think i ov'd sooner then i thought bc i tested tonight just to see and i got my BFP!!!!

Congratulations!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:How long have you been ttc?? What did you do differently this cycle?

lol yeah they probably would also its would be hubbys 25th birthday on 11/11/11 lol

Oh, that would be SO cool!!!!! maybe it's meant to be?!

Ok if i join you ladies, i am testing on the 15th January (if i can hold off) xxxx

AF was due 2 days ago, still not tested as cycles vary between 29-35 iv had a 39 also so im gonna wait a lil while longer i think :shrug: . tbh i think :witch: is on her way

AF was due 2 days ago, still not tested as cycles vary between 29-35 iv had a 39 also so im gonna wait a lil while longer i think :shrug: . tbh i think :witch: is on her way

Good luck! What day would you like me to put you in for testing? What CD are you currently on?

Hope that wicked witch leaves you alone!

Good luck! What day would you like me to put you in for testing? What CD are you currently on?

Hope that wicked witch leaves you alone!

Im on CD 34. Im scared to test as i really dont want to see that 1 line! I think im gonna hold out till my birthday which is 12th Jan, how fab would that be to have a bfp then :winkwink:

If she comes on the weekend i will be enjoying a few :wine: :drunk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->