January Testing Thread! New Year = New Baby! 58 testers & 12 BFPs so far- Who's Next?

AF was due 2 days ago, still not tested as cycles vary between 29-35 iv had a 39 also so im gonna wait a lil while longer i think :shrug: . tbh i think :witch: is on her way

Good luck! What day would you like me to put you in for testing? What CD are you currently on?

Hope that wicked witch leaves you alone!

Im on CD 34. Im scared to test as i really dont want to see that 1 line! I think im gonna hold out till my birthday which is 12th Jan, how fab would that be to have a bfp then :winkwink:

If she comes on the weekend i will be enjoying a few :wine: :drunk:

I hate when AF plays tricks & comes late! Like, if you're coming just come already! Hopefully not tho -- FX'ed you get the best birthday gift EVER! :flower:

AF is due for me today. No sign of her yet. Been really sickly the last 4-5 days. ahhh I hope this is morning sickness.

I'll test tomorrow morning if she doesnt show up.

good luck everyone!!

AF was due 2 days ago, still not tested as cycles vary between 29-35 iv had a 39 also so im gonna wait a lil while longer i think :shrug: . tbh i think :witch: is on her way

Good luck! What day would you like me to put you in for testing? What CD are you currently on?

Hope that wicked witch leaves you alone!

Im on CD 34. Im scared to test as i really dont want to see that 1 line! I think im gonna hold out till my birthday which is 12th Jan, how fab would that be to have a bfp then :winkwink:

If she comes on the weekend i will be enjoying a few :wine: :drunk:

I hate when AF plays tricks & comes late! Like, if you're coming just come already! Hopefully not tho -- FX'ed you get the best birthday gift EVER! :flower:

Tell me about it! Thanks hun FX'ed . I will keep u updated! its a waiting game sometimes :coffee:

AF is due for me today. No sign of her yet. Been really sickly the last 4-5 days. ahhh I hope this is morning sickness.

good luck everyone!!

FX'ed hun. Lets hope it is morning sickness :winkwink:

I broke down and tested today (I'm 12dpo) and of course bfn. I'm pretty sure af is right around the corner:-(

:test: Are you testing tomorrow morning??

Good luck!

I think I'm going to wait until the 9th if af doesn't show up tomorrow, if I can hold out until then. I'm actually out of tests (which is probably a good thing today) and should get more tomorrow as I ordered them a few days ago.

14th Jan for me, but might test early with a first response, as I've had lots of "symptoms" lol

good luck everyone!!

FX for you hun.... Hope you get your BFP! Keep us posted x

Can you add me to the list please, I'll be testing on the 18th, which will be my little girl's first birthday!

FXed to everyone else this month!

I see we have a few girls testing soon!!!!! Good luck! FX'ed! Let us know!

I just dont know what to think of whats going on with my body...im 5DPO and feeling cramps and dizzy and super moody..hopefull AF wont come early :*(

I just dont know what to think of whats going on with my body...im 5DPO and feeling cramps and dizzy and super moody..hopefull AF wont come early :*(

Hopefully those are early pregnancy symptoms for you! Stay positive & optimistic! :flower: The cramping could be implantation cramps! FX'ed!

And lots & lots of baby dust! :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm going to stop testing before my AF is due because its too depressing, so I will be testing on the 16th if its not here by then :)

*Added*

The evil :witch: arrived this morning... a week early! So OH & I are out this month! :cry:

I'm also about 5 dpo, and have weird cramps, and some back aches. I had them last cycle, too, and AF still came (on time). I'm trying not to think of them of pregnancy symptoms, but why would we have cramps this early???

Ruby, I'm so sorry AF came. :cry: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->