Jessie's Journey

I love to see you with bump gorgeous lady! So happy for you. <3

:happydance: I will upload this weeks pic when ive taken it.

I do love bein pregnant, I still find baby moving the weirdest feeling ever but I love it.

I spent the weekend at centreparcs, nice to get away and have a swim etc, im very excitable at the mo, lots of nice bits planned in June for my birthday, and only 13 days until my 4d scan yaaay.

I intend on buying lots of bits for baba too this month, Ive got my pram, my furniture, a bath, a tommy tippee bottle maker, monitors, a bouncer, so not doing too badly!

Im not going to buy certain bits until baba is here as im not a fan of beige, so I will want pink or blue.

I still don't think I can believe Im pregnant.

I cant wait for you to have all this fairy, and it wont be long im sure of it!! :hugs:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/2392994-boy-girl.html

Ive started a poll :)

25 weeks 3 days

Attachments

• 25 weeks 3 days.jpg
    25 weeks 3 days.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 7
Wow you've popped! Absolutely gorgeous! I mean this in the nicest of ways, you're going to be huge hehe :kiss: (just kidding)

Happy 26 weeks Jessie, bump is absolutely beautiful! X

Jessie, your pregnancy is flying by. How are you 26 weeks already?!
One more week until 3rd trimester. How are you feeling? Xx

Hi Girlies!

Week 27 now.....its flying by!

Sorry I haven't been on here much, I have 2 weeks off so I have just been enjoying not being in work! Been shopping and relaxing and eating haha.

Absolutely loving being pregnant.

I had a 4d scan last week, baby wasn't very co-operative haha, kept putting arm across face- got a few pics so ill upload one now.

Baby gave us a little scare on the weekend, I didn't feel any movement for 24 hours so I had a monitor and a scan but it looked like baby was just having a lazy day. they gave me another scan today just to be cautious - they said baby is now 3 pound 2, so a chunk, if growth continues at this rate im looking at at least 8 pounds eek haha. baby also has hair and very long legs. which isn't surprising as I have very long legs xxx

Naughty baba scaring you like that, glad they took you seriously though and got you checked out and fab that all is well.

Can't wait to see you scan pics :)

Happy 27 weeks!

Glad the scare didn't turn out to be anything to worry about, hopefully the baby won't be so quiet again

the pic is not uploadin....ill do it Monday in work, seems to work there xx

4d scans xx

Attachments

• pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 6
  • pic 3.jpg
    pic 3.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.