Jobless couple with 12 children are given a £500,000 home

Dionne

Reaction score
and your paying for it.......

https://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23405477-details/%27Scrounging%27+family+gets+%C2%A3500%2C000+house+from+council/article.do

:O

First let say I'm all for helping people. I've gotten help here and there when I was a single mom, but it was from family and I paid back EVERY last penny..not because they asked me to, but because it's the right thing to do. I want to know though..why do people with 12 kids have no job? If someone really wanted to help, they should have hired them! Giving them a home only changes one thing...location. We make it a point to help people all the time and it's usually financially. We're not rich by any stretch of the imagination, but we live by the "karma" system. lol I always understand that one day it could be us needing a hand and we're just investing
in our future blessings. However, you can't help someone who refuses to help themselves. and 12 kids? My daughter was just telling me about a family...mother and 9 kids and how hard they have it. The thing is...she never could afford ANY of the kids but kept having more. I realize I'm ranting, but I'm not done yet. LOL I saw one of those commercials a while back.."Send just $18/month to feed and educate kids in a third world country." I called and said, "Sign me up...under one condition..I want half on my money to start a program where these people are sterilized." The operator hung up on me and my husband was appauled by my statement. He said it sounded Hitler-ish. They show people half dead with starving babies and they're still breeding like flies! Why would someone willingly bring an innocent baby into that hell? I guess I find true logic in that old saying..give a man a fish and he eats for a day..teach him to fish and he eats for life." Peace OUT.

its disgusting isn't it!!! why should they get a fook off house like that just coz they have bred like rabbits

That article pisses me off no end I'm totally on the side of the people who have sloggged their guts out trying to earn enough to pay for their dream house thern this lot come along and get a house for free. Perhaps rather than paying for a house the goverment should pay for the two of them to be sterilised, sorry if thats a bit harsh but her comment "I was born to have children, it's what I am here for." pissed me off her husband quit a good job at asda because he would have lost benefits just proves they're a pair of scrounging layabouts who are happy to shag pop out a sprog and watch the income support and child benefit rise.

i noticed he gets job seekers allowance yet he admits hes not even looking for a job

"People who have large families should accept financial responsibility for that decision."

That quote stands out to me and i fully agree

"People who have large families should accept financial responsibility for that decision."

That quote stands out to me and i fully agree

i know what im about to say might sound harsh

BUT

i hate people who continue to have children when they fully know they cant afford it. if you cant afford to keep 12 children then dont bloody have 12 children ,its as simple as that. next they will be saying they couldnt afford contraception!!!!! at the end of the day if they knew they were NOT getting benefits then they wouldnt of had more and that proves to me that they are 100% full on scroungers and how the hell do they get away with getting job seekers allowance when he freely admits hes not looking for employment.

just reminds me of my ex gf's sister who had 2 kids and she got ridiculous amounts of benefits as she was single and a very nice 3 bed house that wasnt even on a council estate. she blew practically all the benefit money on going out at the weekend and her kids slept on mattresses on the floor :twisted:

Bloody hell ...

I think I'll have 12 kids :rofl:

An your ex's sister needs a slap! Thats well bad! Poor kids! :(

Think i'll quit my job now and start baby dancing.

Seriously these ppl make my blood boil, good for nothing ***************. If you can't afford to keep your children then don't have any more.

The thing is that they dont understand other people are paying for them. They dont care because they are too stupid.
I dont feel that angry against them though because they cant possible have a life with all those kids.
No offence to peope from mega big families but It wouldnt be me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->