Join me in My Bradley Method Experiance,

Oh yuck. Hope you can get acid reflux taken care of fast. :thumbup:
Been there done that. That is some nasty stuff.

Relaxation sounds great to do at home when not PG! :D

So excited to read this, I am thinking of using a CNM who uses this method. Thanks for the thread. I can't wait to hear your thoughts after too!

id love to do this!! sounds so easy and you get so far with it! x

I will add ya to the front page :)
Sorry i havn't updated much ladies. Its been a mad house around here with the major move (from Pennsylvania to New Hampshire) and the DH starting his new job with Liberty Mutual.
We finished our bradley classes a couple of weeks ago, and let me tell you, if you have the opportunity to take the classes DO IT!!!! I think its wonderful and i am confident that i will think even more so after the birth!
So far two of the 6 ladies in my class have given birth. They were both successful with the Bradly method and didn't use ANY drugs- not even oxygen. One had a 20 hour labor (1 hour pushing stage) the other had a 7 hour labor (3 hour pushing stage) and they both were very grateful to have gained the Bradly knowledge! What a success. Hope mine is as successful as theirs!

I will be really kicking it up with relaxing, exercising, and nutrition! Im finally in the 3rd trimester, which means i need to get my arse into gear! :haha:

hi, I'd love to have a go at this, I'm jsut off to the library to see if I can borrow the book (not too many pennies spare!). I'm 22wks today, is it too late to be starting?

hi, I'd love to have a go at this, I'm jsut off to the library to see if I can borrow the book (not too many pennies spare!). I'm 22wks today, is it too late to be starting?

I was going to ask the same question. I am in 24th week, can I start now? Is it too early to start?

@ starsunshine & mrav1, nope :thumbup: it's not too early or too late! :D Sure the best time to start is as soon as possible, however, ANY time before your LO born is great and def. worth the effort :flower:
I will add you both to the front page! The books i listed earlier in the thread are WELL WORTH the $ (and they usually arn't too expensive :thumbup:). going to the library would be a swell idea! So glad you could join us!

@ all the :bodyb: girls - how is everything going? How are the fitness and nutrition, practicing for birth going for ya? Also, to those that are expecting, can you please list your name, team color :)pink: :blue: or :yellow:), and your due date so that i can add it to the front page? I would like to hear everyone's experience after the :baby: is born :winkwink:

ah cool well i'll start today then. I'm due 1st oct. The library didn't have the book but they said they'll buy it for me woohoo bonus!

Awesome! So glad! You will enjoy the book. One of the Bradley books is sorta graphic (but hey, we expectant mamas want to know the real deal, right?) and it may look a little outdated, but dont be discouraged by that! It truly is a great book and TBH labor and delivery hasn't changed much over the centuries :thumbup:

Hi What is the ideal time to start? I'm close to 14 weeks. Correction: I just saw my ticker. I AM AT 14 weeks. YES!

That's awesome that two ladies have already given birth from your class and used the Bradley Method to do so! Awesome job to them!! I know you can do it Steph!

@ starsunshine & mrav1, nope :thumbup: it's not too early or too late! :D Sure the best time to start is as soon as possible, however, ANY time before your LO born is great and def. worth the effort :flower:
I will add you both to the front page! The books i listed earlier in the thread are WELL WORTH the $ (and they usually arn't too expensive :thumbup:). going to the library would be a swell idea! So glad you could join us!

@ all the :bodyb: girls - how is everything going? How are the fitness and nutrition, practicing for birth going for ya? Also, to those that are expecting, can you please list your name, team color :)pink: :blue: or :yellow:), and your due date so that i can add it to the front page? I would like to hear everyone's experience after the :baby: is born :winkwink:

Great work! Thanks for adding me to the list- I have already started from today!

M
x

Hi What is the ideal time to start? I'm close to 14 weeks. Correction: I just saw my ticker. I AM AT 14 weeks. YES!

Anytime, the sooner the better :flower: Would you like me to add you to the front page?
Congrats on 14 weeks!!!! :yipee:

Thanks Monica :friends:

Great job Mrav1!

Hi girls! Not too late to start at all. I started at 24 (or was it 26weeks?) but regardless they recommend around 24 weeks or so.
We also finished our classes at the beginning of May and I am due today and so ready to give birth. The classes are awesome and I would recommend them to EVERYONE!!!!! Invest ladies!!! Eat healthy. I was an overweight person to begin with but eating healthy (brewer diet) and walking daily allowed me to only gain 15lbs!! I would have been okay with gaining more weight as long as I was eating healthy foods but I am blessed to have only gained 15lbs. I haven't had any complications with anemia, blood pressure, or edema. So I am excited!
Have fun girls! And do those kegels and tons of tailor sitting! :)

Your LO will be here very soon Blessed1!!! :yipee:
What a great time it will be!
Keep us updated please :)

i have a cervical cerclage and cannnot do these exercise, but im cheering you on all the way

i have a cervical cerclage and cannnot do these exercise, but im cheering you on all the way

You can always do the relaxation and the nutrition though :D
Thanks for cheering us on. :flower:

PS what is a cervical cerclage? :shrug:

Good luck to you with your delivery. I am starting the classes this sunday with hubby thanks to your post on here, so thank you!:) We are both looking forward to it. I definitly need to get focused, its the home stretch!

you will def. enjoy the classes! Glad to be of assistance! :friends:

You can always do the relaxation and the nutrition though :D
Thanks for cheering us on. :flower:

PS what is a cervical cerclage? :shrug:

yes i will do the relaxation and nutrition part. a cervical cerclage is a stitch that is placed in the cervix to prevent it from opening pre maturely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->