Join Me In The 2ww

Thanks, loochie-lu! You got a BFP, didn't you? Nobody knows I'm in the 2ww, but I've had a good friend ask me if I'm preggo (she said cause I just got married), and at church it's been predicted we'll have 12 conceptions this year. One to go--and we just got married. But I keep having people asking me. One girl is calling me "dozen" as a joke and they don't even know.
And I had the MOST vivid dream the night before last. I dreamt that I took an HPT and got a BFP, then did a second and got another BFP. Then in my dream I woke up and thought "I should do a test. But I just did one and it was positive. No, wait. That was in my dream." So in my dream when I "woke up" and tested, I still got two BFP's! But when I woke up and took a test (had to because of the dream!) I got a BFN. But I'm only 9 or 10 dpo. It's early!

Well i done a hpt internet cheapie yesterday wen i was 11dpo n it was a very very feint positive, then done 2 more internet cheapies this morning at 12dpo which were also very feint but slightly darker than yest (i think!)
so not counting my chickens just yet but will continue 2 test 2 make sure the line gets darker! quietly excited i really hope this is it!!

oh, and i had a dream about it last nite 2 n woke up really early so tested then!!

i done my first hpt at 10dpo n was bfn, n at 11dpo n 12dpo the second line was really feint, so its still really early. so dont b disheartened about ur bfn, its still really early days!
xxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Just got my OH to take a photo of my bbs as they have become bigger & firmer just to compare in a few days time. ( not to post on here):rofl::rofl::rofl:

:hug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Just got my OH to take a photo of my bbs as they have become bigger & firmer just to compare in a few days time. ( not to post on here):rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:hahaha:rofl:

Um....yeah... thats a WHOLE different kind of site!!:rofl:

KKSARAH~
Who would have thought we'd be comparing bbs? LOL Well, not you and I. I mean, comparing our own to our own. Oh my, I'm getting myself deeper and deeper. I hope you know what I'm trying to say LOL

Ooh Good Luck babyblues!
And the rest of you...I hope we're not gonna start a boob war?! x

No symptoms here yet unless you count creamy CM literally pouring out of me in the bathroom! It hit the water before I even started peeing!

DH decided to have fun (no not that way) he wanted to see if we could produce an evap with me POAS and bought me a test while he was out. Here it is for your viewing pleasure.
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/KandKsMama/hahaha/evap2.jpg
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/KandKsMama/hahaha/evap1.jpg
Hard to see but that little bugger is there.... ahhh gotta love evaps.

I just got a :bfn: (10dpo:blush: :rofl: )
Im never usually impatient like this. Guess thats what having a load of cheapies lying around does to you

Im very happy!!
:bfp:s on internet cheapie n first response this morning!!:happydance:
OH n i r on :cloud9:
I cant believe it. Also, im feeling very very :sick: n i dunno if thats the (pleasant) surprise, or the MS kickin in already!!

Anyone else tested 2day? Good luck 2 everyone else!!!:hug::hug::hug:
xxx

Loochie-Lu I told you to relax CONGRATULATIONS am so pleased for you & your:bfp::happydance:

I feel quite :sick:this morning but dont want to test yet as its only 9DPO.

Sending lots of sticky stuff for your little bean

:dust:

righ FF picked up O today so i'll be joining you in the morning!

Congrats Loochie! Wait for the rest of us!

Just got a sharp pain on my left side, wonder what it is?

:happydance::happydance: Babyblues congrats just seen ur :bfp: !!!
loochie-lu
dont worry if uv started to feel sick all of a sudden hun,last time i got pg i didnt know till 8wk...sure enough next day morning sickness!!

well im sure im out this mth now...temps dropped... again...*sigh*,its just above the line :( really had hopes up this mth aswell,had a high for bd timng again,and still looks like we missed that bloody egg,but then it seems like af is guna cum within 2days,if so then these everyother longer 36/38day cycles av reduced to the normal 30 days !!! dont wona speek 2soon tho but that be nice if i had reg cycles every mth !!ive got my cd21 results for this mth2day so wish me luck 4them ladies,i defo O last mth (not on clomid,but they aggreed2test due 2odd cycle)

good luck to every1eles ... and anna,ur just starting the 2ww hun,best of luck for u this mth !!!!!

KKSarah needs to take a test.

Don't get bummed yet Honey, I've seen some wacky charts.

well im defo out cos been for me results and it seems i prob didnt even O this mth :( saw a different doc(mines bk next wk,seeing her on tues) and this doc didnt know much about this sorta thing and could only tell me wot the computer told her,last mth my levels were 738 anywhere vetween 300-1300 u O,so i defo O last mth,this mth were only 285 !! cant really say much more cos i dont know wot will happen now, i knew these longer everyother mth cycles werent normal ! :( so upset

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->