Join Me In The 2ww

Hi girls, great to see we've got our first bfp on our thread - here's hoping it's the first of many! My temp is still way up compared with normal for me, although dropped by 0.1 this morning. 9dpo today. Bugger all else by way of symptoms aside from temp so not holding out too much hope...

Can I join the 2ww gang? I'm 3dpo and keeping my fingers crossed! It's a long two weeks, isn't it?!!

14DPO today...Testing tomorrow hopefully!

Witch was due today....a no show....Hopefully she won't show by tomorrow testing!!!

xxx

Guess I'll be out of the 2WW tomorrow:o

Spoke to John about the rubbers, said he wasn't thinking right. Uh huh. They are gone now, I threatened to cut them up with the scissors. I think he gave them away. Dummy.

Congrats to Wearea6pack!

Later, ladies. Need sleep before work.

Congrats Wearea6pack!! :happydance::hugs:Im gonna go check out the gallery n look at ur pic.
Im also 11dpo 2day (ff changed my Ov date AGAIN!!)
Well....I done another hpt this morning wen i got up and.....There was def 2 lines within the time limit!! It was very feint but there!! I really really hope its a :bfp:, gonna check again tomo morning 2 see if its any darker.

Wat if im getting my hopes up?
Can u get an evap line within time limit?
Its sooooo feint, is there any other reason i would get a feint 2nd line other than pregnancy?
Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Help!!:hug:

KKSARAH
can c ur chart now hun..n it looks fab :)

Its sooooo feint, is there any other reason i would get a feint 2nd line other than pregnancy?
Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Help!!:hug:

Aline is a line, no matter how faint, and if it showed up in the alloted time its a :bfp: sweetie. Of course if you can post a pic in the pg test gallery we'd LOVE to see it. =P

I'm new to this whole ttc thing. And just joined today. I'd like to join you all in the 2ww. This is the first month that DH and I are ttcing for #1. I'm excited, nervous and the wait is killing me. I think I'm 7-9dpo, not absolutely sure. I haven't started charting yet and don't BBT. AF is usually irregular, up to 35 days sometimes, I expect it around Nov 7. We BDd through the EWCM days and OV pains.

Ever since OV pains I've been bloated and crampy, not bad just a really heavy feeling down there. BBs are starting to get really painful. I never get cramps until the day of AF. So this is unusual!

I'm hoping we're lucky! I can't imagine all of you that go through this wait for months on end. I so want it to happen for the first time. And if not, I'm in for a long wait. :dohh:

Well it looks like I'm officially in the 2ww now. 1 dpo at least according to when I got my pos opk followed by a neg opk the following day. Had a .2 degree temp rise this morning and hoping for another rise tomorrow morning. Here's hoping for my BFP this month!! Come on eggy...hurry to the uterus and implant!! :blush: Come on BFP!! :happydance:

I tried this morning, with my digital camera, but u cant see it on the photo!! So will do another tomo morning n hopefully that one will b darker n show up on pic! I really hope this is it!! I had a look at wearea6pack's gallery pic n thats how mine looked to the naked eye, just not on camera. Its all a bit tentative at the mo!!
xxx

:happydance: Congratulations wearea6pack!!
Hopefully the first of many lovely ladies on this thread to get their :bfp:
Early days...am only 5dpo and no symptoms....let no news be good news :hug:

Honey~
So we should find out about the same time then, right? :) When are you testing? And when is your AF due to (NOT!) happen? :) Mine is Friday.

Thank you everyone, you are all so sweet. It is wonderful to be able to tell someone. Since my mc in July I haven't let anyone know we are ttc and I won't be spilling the beans until I see a heartbeat and get past 12 weeks. I just hope that it is a sticky one. I dread the next 4 weeks waiting for my 8week scan. I will be much more excited to see a heartbeat.

I did chart my temps and us opks. Oh yeah, I think the fact that dh and I :sex: every night for 9 days straight 6 days before O, and 3 days after might of had something to do with it. LOL

Congrats WeAreA6pack!!!!! Glad someone got those BFPs rolling!

As for me I dont know what to think. I have a feeling my body is messing with me again this cycle. Last cycle on CD 14 I got all signs of O, EWCM, side pain, major urge to BD then got all the signs even stronger on CD 19 and got AF 14 days after that (so second time around must have been O). Based on that FF estimated I to be on CD 19 again (today 11/02) with expected AF on 11/16. On CD my temps, cervical tracking, CM and side pain all suggested O, but here I am again on CD 19 with EWCM, my temps took a dip this AM when I usually temp and I am in the beginning signs of O again except no major urge to BF. We BD just to be safe, but I was really hoping that I had already Oed and to test on Sat or Sun as I would be CD28/29.

Think I'm out. Temp dropped llike a stone this morning, 10dpo. Glum.

Oh hun, you're not due for AF for another two days (you O'ed late)! It could be an implantation dip and go right back up tomorrow. One temperature drop alone doesn't mean anything.

Thank you, Vestirse. Feel like my temp chart is a direct representation of my hopes this cycle - sky high one day, down in the dumps the next!

I've been in the same boat so I can understand how devastating one stupid temperature can be, especially a drop this late in the game. But I am an avid (rabid? :rofl: ) chart searcher on FF and I've seen plenty of people have a drop like this at 10dpo who go on to get their :bfp: . I can't tell you that this is what will happen, but I don't think this means you're out at all!! Cheer up sweetie, there's still hope! :hugs:

Morning!!
I have taken another 2 hpt this am with fmu n they both had feint 2nd lines within 5 mins. Really feint still, but not quite so feint as yesterday's.
So, thats 3 tests with feint positives. Im scared they aren't true!!!!!
I guess i thought wen i got my :bfp: i would b so relieved, but instead im stressing that its not 4 real. Does anyone know wat i mean?
I think i'll feel better wen its proper dark. Im 12/13dpo 2day (ff cant decide which) n im using internet cheapies. I've got a first response one but i may leave that til tomo.
Half of me is :happydance:
Half of me doesnt wana get my hopes up....

Any advice?
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back