Join Me In The 2ww

Why don't you post pictures in the gallery section?

Ive bin tryin 2 get a decent pic but they r just blurry. is there a good setting 2 put a digital camera on so that the lines r clear? xx

Oh man, can't help you with that! Is there auto-focus on it?

bluey...ur not out hun,i know how u feel tho my temp dropped a little2day at 9dpo,but only time will tell i suppose!!!

loochie-lu... omg hun !!! our 2:bfp: congrats hun !!!! sure u be fine,it will get darker as the days go on !!

KandKsMama
do u do opk ? i wud defo do one to see if my surge was bk again !! how strange,mind u uknow ive had ewcm after O !! no temp dip tho !!!

well like i said ladies my temps dropped a little 2day and i feel cramps again this morning,
NewlywedTTC
i think this cycle might go up till 15dpo uknow,everyother mth i have a longer cycle than the mth b4 (i know weird) last mth was only 27days,mth b4 that was 36 !! so im not sure when af due...but on friday id be 12dpo,so who knows...when r u testing? good luck hun !!

:dust::dust::dust:

*edited*
omg just gone in bathrm n looked in mirror n ive got the 2little spots on my chin i ALWAYS av when af's cumin!!! think she be ere in next few days ,i really do !

I too had a dip this morning on my chart and feel a little crampy but am not due until next monday, I feel like af is coming, but my bbs feel different to normal, still tender but not painful only when poked by OH:haha:

loochie-lu Congratulations on your:bfp: lets keep em coming Ladies

lots of :dust:to all of you

:hug:

I too had a dip this morning on my chart and feel a little crampy but am not due until next monday, I feel like af is coming, but my bbs feel different to normal, still tender but not painful only when poked by OH:haha:

loochie-lu Congratulations on your:bfp: lets keep em coming Ladies

lots of :dust:to all of you

KKSarh, my bbs have felt tender and full since ov - they normally are painful a few days b4 AF due. Keep poking them! This is only sympton ive had

Keep thinking im out but secretary hoping im in!!

Congrats to those with :bfp: this cycle xxxxx

Aquarius24, strange how they dont feel like they normal do, every month I have been thinking I've had every symptom going but this month I only really have the tender bbs and lots of creamy CM although it's still there, theres not as much as the last couple of days.
Cant go by my CP as this keeps changing one min its low then the next I cant find it.
I dont know what it is but I feel different this month lets hope this means:bfp:

Good luck to all you lovely ladies

:dust:

Still not sure whether i should believe my faint :bfp:'s.
I suppose i'l know either way over the next couple of days whether or not this is really it!! Ive never been pg b4, so have nothing 2 compare it 2!!

So far ive only been using my internet cheapies. i have 4 more at home 2 try. I have a first response i may do tomo morning because that one is more sensitive n the line should b darker.

My symptoms are:
Boobies really really sore since 2-3dpo, n look a bit more veiny(BUT i just may not have noticed the veins b4).
Spotty.
Cramps that have died down now.
Blocked nose every morning.
very tearful, snappy and emotional frm 5-9dpo.
Last couple of days ive been really hungry.
Temps higher than ever have been b4.

I really hope this is it:blush:
I will be devastaed if its not sticky:cry:

I hope these symptoms help:)

Who else is testing this week? And when?

Good Luck 2 us all!!!:happydance:I hope we all get our:bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp: this month!!:hugs:

Loochie-lu everything is point to a :bfp:
You have so many symptoms, the test say's :bfp:
Just relax a little, (harder said than done I know)

Sending lots of sticky stuff for your little bean

Thanx:)
Gotta stop streesing about it. Im getting excited, still in total disbelief!!
Who else is near testing?
Honey- wen u gonna test? xxx

So, if I'm not pregnant, am I the only one that thinks I should take a photo of my bb's so I know if they really are more veiny, etc. and I have something to compare it to? LOL I can't remember from one day to the next.

haha yeah that could b a good idea actually!
u will also c if ur nipples go dark 2, which is also a sign...
xx

No symptoms for me nada, not even when I squeeeeeze my BB's. (I'm doing it right now I thought you'd all like to know :)
Congratultions on your feint line loochie!!!!! Fingers crossed it'll get darker
Newlywed get your OH to take photos of your BB's for you ;)
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE X

I plan to OPK again after the holidays and the girls big combination birthday at the end of Jan. should we not get a BFP by then. Want to save every extra penny for the two of them.

No symptoms for me nada, not even when I squeeeeeze my BB's. (I'm doing it right now I thought you'd all like to know :)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE X

:rofl::rofl:

None yet here either but I am only 2dpo today so its WAAAAAAAAAAAAY early!!

Congrats luchie-loo!!:happydance:

My hubby told me last night I'm totally hormonal. LOL Then he says "That's probably the last thing I should have said." I was crying over feeding the horses their breakfast. How silly is that?
I usually don't get real crampy until just a day or two before :witch:, but I've been pretty darn crampy last night and again today. I'm not due to start til Friday. Hopefully it's a good sign!
This is my first time thinking I could get a :bfp:, and I bought a bunch of dollar store HPT's. The lady was awesome and just smiled. I shrugged my shoulders and said, "We're trying. I heard good things about these." She was hilarious :)
So, I'm hormonal, I'm crampy, my breasts and nipples are super tender, my nipples have been habitually erect and I'm not even cold....so we shall see!

Missbooby, hmmm....that could spice things up in the bedroom during the 2ww:rofl:

NewlywedTTC
yeh do that !!! or start a journel on ere,ive only started doin that this mth!! and it does help !
girls i dont think she ment she was guna take a pic and post it for all us to see!!!?? did u NewlywedTTC ???? lol
even tho ive ad a little dip2day ive still getting a loada creamy cm !! keep thinking af as cum!! i get like this but with watery not creamy !?!?!? oh and yeh crampy !!

:rofl: No, I did NOT mean I was going to take a photo of my bb's and post them on here for YOU guys to compare. Boy would that shake things up! I hope nobody's disappointed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->