Join Me In The 2ww

Vestirse - maybe we just need to wait a couple more days. But I already feel like I've been waiting so long! I think I will test in the morning. Still no sign of AF today and even less of the brown spotting.

It sure feels good to know that you're in it too. :hugs:

Let me know what happens. And good luck!

The FRER was a BFN. I am beginning to think this spotting is just the witch being a pain

You too StinkyFish! So far no spotting. Anxious to take my temp tomorrow, see if it will fall. When are you planning to test again?

Oh and don't mind my ticker - I have been trying to tweak it, but it's still wrong. My chart is more accurate.

KandKsMama
wot is goin on !!!! CONGRATS HUN !!!

Vestirse and stinkyfish ... good luck ladies :)

:dohh: Forgot I'd come on this tread to post, got carried away with the congratulations and pressed submit lol!

Well another :bfn: for me this morning. My temp is still up and I've still got really sore boobs, needing to wee a lot, moments of nausea and soooo tired which has been the first symptom for me before. Yesterday lunchtime I had to lie on the sofa because I was so exhausted all of a sudden, I even fell asleep despite the kids rampaging around the room :sleep:. Even DH has been asking if I'm ok because I look 'miserable' apparently (just too tired to hold a facial expression lol!)

I keep looking at my chart, FF says I may have O'd on cd15 but I don't think I've ever had a 4wk cycle yet, I did settle into a 5wk one earlier this year for a few months though. This would fit with when I had some jelly-like CM on cd22, I usually get this 14 days before the :witch: lands, although obviously my chart doesn't show a temp rise to support O then.

Basically I'm still sat like this :wacko:!

Here's a bit more :dust: for everyone, although this thread seems to be doing ok in that department at the moment!

Gemma x

who's_mummy
put ur :bfp: in ff !!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Vestirse
ur charts looking fab !!!

LOL Louise, it was meant to be a :bfn:, got a bit carried away! Edited it now.

aaaawwwwwwww no....but ur temps are really good ! dont give up hope hun :):)

Well at least someone's fertility is ok - slightly off topic but I'm very excited, one of my guinea pigs has had 4 babies overnight! Mum & babies all doing well :happydance::happydance::happydance:

aww so so cute, n there so tiny arent they !!think there only pg for 8wk arent they ? wish that was the case with us ! lol

It's around 68 days, that was a week ago for her though, I really thought she was going to pop, they're 4 big chunky bubs!

Here we go, the yawning has started, same time as yesterday! Going to have to go for a lie down in a mo I think :sleep:.

Gemma x

who's mummy needs to take a test, 15 dpo!

Not much here, tired, increased cm, tender bbs. Same ole same ole

Just to update StinkyFish - temps still up, but not planning to test until at least tomorrow (if AF doesn't show of course!)

And thanks Honey. I agree, my chart does look fab. So where the hell is my :bfp:?! ;)

Thanks Vestirse. I know! Where's your BFP?

I tested this morning and got a very blatant :bfn:. I'm feeling very doubtful now. And feel like AF is playing tricks on me. I'm 2 days late, and even the tiny bit of brown spotting is gone. I'm so confused.

I'm going to wait to test again. AF could just be really taking her time.

All the luck to you Vestirse! I think you're get your BFP this month, it looks so promising for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->