Join Me In The 2ww

Tested again a little while ago and got a very flaming BFN. I also noticed after that my spotting is back and it is brighter and redder than it was the last few times.

Ok.. I don't get my period until Nov. 14th.. and its the 7th!!! .. I'm soo tired and my boobs are sore! ... I remember being really tired with my son.. and now that I think of it... sore boobs too.. but it's obviously WAY too early to test.. I know I get sore boobs when my period is due too.. so I'm hoping for my BFP!!! Come on BFP!!!!!!!!

I'm sad. It feels like AF is here. I keep running to the bathroom to check and there's been a bit of brown spotting today.

That nasty :witch: is due tomorrow and I can totally feel it coming on.

I just want to get through it and get on to my next cycle. :hissy:

Hi Ladies, dont know if you have read my post yesterday (whey TMC but please help) well am even more confused now yesterday the doctor did a test and it came back :bfn:.
Even though I feel very pregnant I decided to test this morning just to use my HPT's up really as am due a delivery of more, and I got a :bfp::happydance: and it's not a faint line its very pink and clear line.

So now am very confused, oh the fun of TCC.

Not getting my hopes just yet as it appesrs that the little beans just seem to want to stick, so am going to phone my doctor this morning for advice as my appoint isnt until 19th nov.

sxx

Good luck ladies sending lots of :dust:

:hug:

Congratulations! Sending lots of love & glue your way :)

Gemma x

OMG Good luck babe! I really hope that little bean sticks FX

Well I POAS this morning, I'm only 10 DPO :rofl: what a loser! But I ca't help myself I do it on auto pilot when I haven't fully woken up yet I think. I am proud of myself for not weakening before 10DPO. :bfn:obviously (sigh)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it be my month too :hug:
:dust:

I wish I never tested at 10 DPO as I knew it would show up:bfn: then I felt really down after having so many symtoms and getting hopes up.

I would wait until at least 12 DPO, just from experience :rofl:

Good luck and sending lots of :dust: to you lovely ladies

Congrats to you!!! Sticky bean Fx!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know i got my bfp yesterday. Good luck to everyone else on this 2ww.

x

Congrats Jessica2509:happydance:

I've been to doctors and he looked at my test and said well that looks positive so he did another one although i didnt need to pee but managed a little and he tested and he didnt really leave it longer enough and said its:bfn:, and he had thrown my other one in the bin before I got back from the toilet:cry:

Although he did agree the one I took in did look :bfp: so he's refered me for a scan, just need to wait for the appointment to come through now:hissy:

i will test again in the morning, the test I used picks up 10miu/ml would that the same as the doctors r would there's be different!!!

Just found my test in the packaging I dont remember him given me it back, my brains gone to mush:dohh:

Congratulations KKSarah! And Jessica2509 too!

KKSarah, so frustrating huh? I hope that doctor's appointment gets here soon for you. Sending all the stinkiness your way. :hugs:

AF is due for me today. It feels like I could get it any minute. I'm still running to the bathroom all the time and still just seeing tiny spots of brown.

WOW!! Congrats girls!! THats awesome!!... Like I said.. I hope some of your stuff rubs off on some of us who want a BFP!!!

So my boobs are sore.. and I was wondering for whoever is temping out there.. What they're temps have been like and got a BFP???

I think there's supposed to a rise at ovulation and then if you conceived the temp stays high? Is that right??? Well for the past few days or so I've been temping when I get up and its been like 98.7 F. And this morning it was exactly 99F

Does this mean anything?? Any help would be GREAT!

No BFP yet, but you can see my chart, the link is in my signature. How many DPO are you? High temperatures are good, but you can really only conclude anything if they stay up past your LP length and you miss your period.

Hi deestar03

If you look at my sig you will find my ff chart with my temps for the chart I take mine temps around 6am but I taken mine again at 8am this morning and I got 99.1F, so yours sound pretty good.

Sending lots & lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: come on ladies more :bfp: need on this thread:happydance:

Vestirse your temps are looking very good, are u having any symtoms!!!

Good Luck & FX for you

jessica !! CONGRATS OMG SO MANY:bfp:

KKSARAH
like u said test again in morning hun wish u all the best :)

Vestirse and DeeStar03
ive a feeling ur both guna get :bfp: aswell !! ur charts look fab ! :test: :):)

as for me im fine,am at docs monday (already ad the app ! :)) guna ask him all the Q i can to make sure i get any help i might need4this bean to stick !! wish me luck ladies and WE WANT MORE :bfp: !!!!!!!!!

Well, today is usually CD1 for me, but I want to wait until tomorrow to test. But ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm dying to of course!! Sadly, I would say I am symptom free, other than odd tugging feelings in my stomach. Would have a hard time classifying them as cramps, but they could be. Breasts not too much, although hubby can no longer give me tight hugs - it hurts when they are compressed too much. Am having weird cravings for beef at each meal... But that could just be AF around the corner!

Anyway, it's all too early for me to really say anything is a symptom yet! A lot of early preg symptoms are the same as PMS because the exact same hormones cause them. However, if preg, the symptoms will intensify as the baby produces more and more HCG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->