Join Me In The 2ww

Eeek, I just can't believe how many BFPs I'm seeing!! I really do hope to join you!

Same with me Vestirse!!!..

THanks HoneY! I hope you're right about the BFP!! ... It's still too early to test.. I just have a feeling I"m not preggers.. But I sure freakin hope I AM!!! ..I don't remember what the symptoms were when I was pregnant with my son. But my boobs do hurt.. and my temps are still high.. so maybe?? HOPE SO!

:witch: got me! Oh well, I'm gonna try temping this time around....

Cant beleive how many BFPs Im seeing!!! Its bloody ace!!! he he!! and those still waiting, ive got everything crossed for you xxx

i know must b best 2ww thread ever ...who started it ? omg me !!! lol lots of :bfp:

ColeyB
sry af got u :( av already signed up2 ff ? av a couple of invites if u want one ? then if u decide to go vip n pay2 get extras u get 30days free !! pm me ur email address !?! xx

Sooo many :bfp:'s. Hooray!!
Lots of luck to you all. Everything crossed for sticky beans!!! :dance:

ColeyB
sry af got u :( av already signed up2 ff ? av a couple of invites if u want one ? then if u decide to go vip n pay2 get extras u get 30days free !! pm me ur email address !?! xx

Yeah I've signed up for ff and now I'm going to start taking my temps. Thanks though!

Soo.. Just a quick update... boobs still are sore and nipples look a little prominent and getting lots of discharge too... I'll see what my temp is like in the morning.

Good luck testing ladies lets get some more:bfp: on this thread it seems to be a bumper month
Sorry to those who have had the :witch:show lots of :dust:to you ladies for next month:hugs:

Well I tested again this morning after not been able to sleep due to feeling :sick: and needing a pee so bad, so av just taking another test and I got another :bfp::yipee: & its slightly darker than the one I took yesterday.

I have tried to take a photo of my first neg and my two pos but none of phones pick the test up good enough to post & we dont have a digi camera:sad1:

Am not going to do the digi until after AF due date has pasted witch is 10th this monday so FX

Av started taking baby asprin as I need all the help I can to keep this bean sticky

Sxx

:hug:

Well AF still hasn't started and the spotting seems to be slowing down. I am kinda getting hopeful now, probably going to try a FRER later today and/or with FMU tomorrow. Hope I get a better result than on the dollar tree tests. All my symptoms are still very much here.

Ooww goodie , that would be awesome.. that are indeed a lot of BFP's out now
Hope theres some left for the rest of us hihi

I'm confused. Still no AF. It was due to come yesterday. I've seen brown spotting since and it's a little bit more watery today than yesterday, but really only when I wipe (tmi). I would normally be in full AF by now. This morning I was also extremely dizzy and hot flashes I had to lay down for 10 minutes and wait for it to pass.

If it doesn't come today I will test with FMU in the tomorrow morning.

For some crazy reason I would rather see AF than a BFN. I think I'd feel more disappointed with the BFN.

Congratulations to everyone with a BFP this month! And there's more to come, I'm sure of it! :happydance:

good luck stinkyfish !!! (lol wot a user name! )

OMG!!!
Millions n millions of BFPs!!!
Congratulations!!!
Good luck 2 those still 2 test!!
Sorry 4 thse that had bfns:( Next month will be ur month 4 bfp!!! PMA!!!

xxxx

Got a couple faint (but not that faint!) :bfp: today. Only 10 dpo so I am crossing my fingers for a beautiful digi in a few days. Pics are in the gallery.:hugs:

Got a couple faint (but not that faint!) :bfp: today. Only 10 dpo so I am crossing my fingers for a beautiful digi in a few days. Pics are in the gallery.:hugs:

Congratulations!!! xxx

:witch: got me just now:( VERY unusually early for me :shrug:
Its kind of pink and light...but I was cramping earlier like she was going to show...so not much doubt:cry:

OMG thats wonderfull news!!!!!!!!! Lets hope it sticks and they will get darker soon :happydance:

:wohoo:

Ooh yes sorry, Gawd Im all wrapped up in myself at the moment-thats what tiredness does. I meant to add MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS for all the shiny :bfp: s weve had here! WOW! About half the people that posted are now pregs!:laugh2: :dance:

I know how you feel StinkyFish. I'm overdue too. No spotting hre though and I did test - :bfn:. Eh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->